What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.2]

Get hype for v0.3. Are you guys going to release this week? Btw you need a new goal too :D.
Yeah... I hope that we'll make it :)

It takes someone experienced to teach you the cool stuff :)
Trust me, when you see what that bitch did to one guy in v0.3, I think you'll change your mind :D

Abelproo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im so hype for this game dude i hope you put mor choises :D sorry bad eng keep up the good work :D

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this game is going AWESOMMEEEE ,i will be dying to try the 0.3 when goes public :p ,since i cant suport at moment :/ but good work and keeep itt that way :D maybe soooon i will get lucky i can suport u :3 :3

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think my favorite part so far is when lily is watching tv with fred :D

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing the new version and Nichole tells you to go find the house with the pool "nearby". Can anyone tell me where to find that house and how to interact with it? I find the lack of direction in this game painful sometimes.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm playing the new version and Nichole tells you to go find the house with the pool "nearby". Can anyone tell me where to find that house and how to interact with it? I find the lack of direction in this game painful sometimes.
try nw from nicholes house

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there going to be more hypnotist content in the future? Right now it feels like characters are thrown in just to add volume to the game. If you drilled down on some of the characters like the hypnotist or lily's boss to have some interesting NTR content for them it would be a good improvement. Right now your NTR game has no NTR in it really just some heavy petting.

TBH I just want more hypnotist scenes; It was really well done.

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there going to be more hypnotist content in the future? Right now it feels like characters are thrown in just to add volume to the game. If you drilled down on some of the characters like the hypnotist or lily's boss to have some interesting NTR content for them it would be a good improvement. Right now your NTR game has no NTR in it really just some heavy petting.

TBH I just want more hypnotist scenes; It was really well done.
Well, the hypnotist gave her an order to find a reason to come to him once again at some point, so there definitely will be, it has to be.

As far as I see it, the game is still, in a sense, in an introductory stage as all of the characters she (hopefully) will be able to fuck with are introduced.
Though it does make me wonder how many of them will be there and how many unique scenes each of them will get.

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I find myself stuck in the old lady's apartment while trying to find their lubricant, somehow feels extra awkward compared to whenever else Ive run into a bug :p

Edit, ahh seems to be caused by using and old savegame, did a new playthrough and didnt have any issues. :)

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sometimes it looks like theyre speaking out loud when theyre talking to theirself, gets kinda confusing when theres a conversation going on with someone . maybe you can add (...) when theyre actually thinking.

Last edited:
OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.3]

As some of you already know V0.3 has been released for our 15$ patreons...
We'll publish v0.2 as soon as our 10$ supporters get the latest update. [in a few days.]

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i was about to play and (as many other rpgmaker games) i cant resize the screen (only full screen, but the aspect ratio is wrong)
so i wonder if you could add that in you next update?
you can find the script here:

with that you can click F6 to resize the screen in 3 different modes, keeping the aspect ratio. instead of CTRL+ALT you can use F5 for full screen while keeping aspect ratio.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i was about to play and (as many other rpgmaker games) i cant resize the screen (only full screen, but the aspect ratio is wrong)
so i wonder if you could add that in you next update?
you can find the script here:

with that you can click F6 to resize the screen in 3 different modes, keeping the aspect ratio. instead of CTRL+ALT you can use F5 for full screen while keeping aspect ratio.
or download borderless gaming, and u get 1920x1080 or higher.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

or download borderless gaming, and u get 1920x1080 or higher.
i dont like 3rd party tools, better to use the script that can be integrated with the rpgmaker.

the benefit of using the script is that it will use the ratio from the game.
right now the author of the game is using both 4:3 and 16:9 ratio, something that will show the graphic wrong while playing. right now i need to switch between full screen and the script-full screen. im not sure borderless is the best choice here, the problem here is the author that try to make the rendering the best possible but is having issues of what kind of ratio he need to have. using the script he can use the 4:3 ratio all the time.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i dont like 3rd party tools, better to use the script that can be integrated with the rpgmaker.

the benefit of using the script is that it will use the ratio from the game.
right now the author of the game is using both 4:3 and 16:9 ratio, something that will show the graphic wrong while playing. right now i need to switch between full screen and the script-full screen. im not sure borderless is the best choice here, the problem here is the author that try to make the rendering the best possible but is having issues of what kind of ratio he need to have. using the script he can use the 4:3 ratio all the time.
The script isn't an option because it's tearing the renders somehow. All the renders are created in 16 - 9 format and if you played the game in stretched screen then you saw the "right" Lily. There is absolutely no difference in scaling between the original renders and the renders in the game if you play it in the full screen (stretched).

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

stretched is not the best option here.
we have different monitors, such as 4:3, 16:9, 16:10.

1st example (4:3, 16:9, 16:10)

2nd example (4:3, 16:9, 16:10)

looking at the pictures i feel that the 16:10 is the best one. my monitor is 16:9, so sometimes it feels better with 4:3 and sometimes with 16:9 depending on the picture.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

stretched is not the best option here.
How ?
16-9 and 16-10 are almost the same. The originals were created in 16-9 format. So... If you are playing on 16-9 or 16-10 you'll always see the right thing. You can post any cg from the game and I'll post the original of it and you'll see that there is no difference between them. Now 4-3 is a different story. She'll always be skinny/tall on that ratio.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im not 100% sure here, its just that it feels wrong sometimes. you shrink the original picture to 640x480, then it need to be stretched up to 16:9 to be right. but it doesnt always look right. if the girl is in a straight position, then it looks in a certain way, while if the girl is angled, then it looks like something is not stretched up properly, at least not in all directions. maybe the issue is that the picture is solid and not layers and because of the dpi of the monitor it will stretch differently?
anyway, most of the time it looks ok. and the game is great.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

V.02 is now available for download.
You can check the details about it in the first post.