What's new

Sakura Dungeon

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Re: Sakura Dungeon

Download the one from here, and copy your save file over.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Found it.
ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=840221&postcount=32
Thanks :D As there been any updates for the adult version? I looked on nutaku and it looks like they're still on 1.01. It seems like the steam version is more updated than the rest.

Last edited:

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ummm... does this game have a scene replay? I can only find the cg gallery

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nope, only CG and sprite galleries.
Can't say that I'm not disappointed by this.
Isn't this made by the same guys who made demon master chris? Demon master chris had a scene replay, cg and sprites gallery. But here they decided to remove that feature?
"Sigh" I'll just grab a save from somebody instead. I don't feel like going through the trouble of grinding for hours just for some pictures.

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks :D As there been any updates for the adult version? I looked on nutaku and it looks like they're still on 1.01. It seems like the steam version is more updated than the rest.
Steam has a 1.05 beta version that fixes various glitches, it's not official yet so that's why it's probably not updated everywhere yet

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Isn't this made by the same guys who made demon master chris? Demon master chris had a scene replay, cg and sprites gallery. But here they decided to remove that feature?
"Sigh" I'll just grab a save from somebody instead. I don't feel like going through the trouble of grinding for hours just for some pictures.
That's why you play it and save before the scenes.
There is already a gallery on g.e- and would probably save you the hassle altogether.
And yea, that nyaa version has the bad executable.

KnowingEyes

Reputation score

Is there any advantage or bonus for completing the game on a harder difficulty (such as an alternate/true ending)?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any advantage or bonus for completing the game on a harder difficulty (such as an alternate/true ending)?
Nope.

Finished it on harder difficulty and all I got was the same ending as everyone else.

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This has the same artist from Demon Master Chris however I don't believe the same Programmer and nyaatrap themselves were involved in this. Nyaatrap still exists and makes other games. Where as this is a Winged Cloud Production.

Though you can say they drew inspiration from it.