What's new

RPG RPG Maker [月の水企画 / Tsukinomizu Project] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~ / Lily Knight Saga (RE123426, RJ123426)

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Lilyknight Saga

There is walkthrough in previous thread Pinolo.
To be fair, the English that walkthrough is written in is a bit rough.

Hopefully, someone has been working on a partial translation and we just haven't heard about it, yet.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is walkthrough in previous thread Pinolo.

Btw,anyone know what is crafting good for ? It makes item that resembles tear,but no idea how can i make use of it.
Yes, i've noticed the guide by etigoya, but I can't understand what i may have missed to proceed.
From the characters list, i don't have neither in the group.

However, I've done everything from "first month" guide, but nothing from "second month" guide is happening. How to know if I'm still in first month? Sleep doesn't matter, right? The change is just an event?

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

However, I've done everything from "first month" guide, but nothing from "second month" guide is happening. How to know if I'm still in first month? Sleep doesn't matter, right? The change is just an event?
The characters you mention are just there for the first part. Similarly to you, the first few month two events for some reason aren't happening. Skip ahead to the part with the three NPCs (talk to the bartender in the pub, the man at the counter in front of her, and then the man at the far left table in the guild) then go to the docks and find the red-headed girl that joins you). After that I guess just keep following the walkthrough (not that far myself).

Last edited:

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The characters you mention are just there for the first part. Similarly to you, the first few month two events for some reason aren't happening. Skip ahead to the part with the three NPCs (talk to the bartender in the pub, the man at the counter in front of her, and then the man at the far left table in the guild) then go to the docks and find the red-headed girl that joins you). After that I guess just keep following the walkthrough (not that far myself).
Unfortunately, nothing happens neither doing this. I guess I just broke the game and must restart from the begin. Thanks anyways for your explanation and your help. Much appreciated! :)

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to add that it seems to recruit the blue-haired character that uses long swords you need to first beat the ghost in the dock town weapon shop. Etigoya mentions the ghost in his walkthrough as optional, so if you skipped it the event in Kiyotama that triggers her recruitment doesn't happen.

Jane Doe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say that it's nice to see an RPG that's actually somewhat difficult (playing in Hard Mode), without being horribly cheap about it. It's difficult enough to be satisfying, without being horribly frustrating.

...Usually. @#$%ig Undead <_<; . Sure, sure, it's my own fault for not having been leveling anyone who could use fire or holy elements, but... It still stung watching people die to the Instant Death attack while I waited for miss Magical Chef to kill the red-dress zombies one by one! ...Which is again my own fault for not having been wearing protection from instant-death attacks. Really, this whole area was a self-made problem.

That said, I do have a plot-related question... That area deep within the Yellow-Green Temple, behind the bedroom of the founder... I understand from the documents lying around that it's the final site of some great tragedy, where an experiment with a singularity merged that place with other realities (and apparently just ate a chunk of the whole thing), but who was that girl who hopped off of the big monster? Was she a reference to another game? Does she ever appear again? Should I or shouldn't I kill the big monster (given that, despite being a big monster, it's not doing anything and is presumably her ride back home)? Also, why the heck is this place underneath the temple? Also, why the heck do they have an extensive underground complex, yet use a tent above-ground instead of some more permanent structure (not a serious question)?

...On a completely different note, while I have not yet finished the game (currently seeking the blessing of the Water Dragon, but I'm a bit burned out on translating, and will probably put it off for a week or so), I do have to say that I expected a bit more yuri content from a game named "Lily Knight". I really don't mind, given that I'm not really that interested in yuri, but it did strike as unusual about halfway through when I stopped to think about the H content that I had access to thus far. While it has no impact on my own enjoyment of the game, I would expect that it may disappoint a certain portion of those who were interested only in the sexual content. Then again, perhaps they paid more attention to the product description than I; it didn't really stress the yuri aspect all that heavily, outside of the name.

Edit:

Normal attacks deal no damage, AoE status effects rarely work against bosses, AoE buffs and heals are shared with other classes and Dark attribute seems like it'll be resisted later on
Only redeeming grace seems to be the AoE buff/debuff cleansing she'll learn far later on
I would have to disagree, personally, having played using the same class. Having Attack/Defense down on the bosses can be helpful in conjunction with raising your own, and if the battle lasts longer than five rounds, your own character is ideally suited to ensuring that all of them stay up. Broken Heart is also nifty if you don't mind taking a risk, as when you're near death, I've seen it do significantly more damage than any other attacks I've tried. Her AoE Death attack is also surprisingly not-horrible at clearing out groups of regular enemies if you'd rather not bother with (yet for some reason, insist on fighting); I found it to be particularly useful in the Ant Nest. I'm inclined to suspect that that was simply a quirk of ants, however.

That said, other weapons probably are better for the main character; I simply mean to say that it's not a terrible, pointless idea in the same way that, say, the toy sword was in Dungeon Chronicles :) .

Although... Overall, your own choice of weapon most likely doesn't matter much. Outside of a few cases, you usually have four other people with you; who you're with will have a much greater influence over your own strategy, and how difficult you find a given boss.

Last edited:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found the torrent on Sukebei for anyone that doesn't want to use the links on hentai share, or hasn't found it yet.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' Now up to ver 1.09

No idea what's changed.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone has the latest version v1.11 ready for upload?

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone has the latest version v1.11 ready for upload?
I downloaded , but if you search with the japanese title , you can find more...

Also, why is this still in incomplete? Though I still didn't play through it, isn't this a full game already? (or have I misunderstood something? :confused:)

Greets

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, why is this still in incomplete? Though I still didn't play through it, isn't this a full game already? (or have I misunderstood something? :confused:)

Greets
See my name '^ ' (nah, just forgot to update it)

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes i found it... thank you... but to be honest... the game is pretty boring and a disapointment for me compared to the last one lilim union or so...it looks nice but the gameplay is kind of zzzz

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the art. Don't like the futa part though :(

calranthe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game but now I am stuck, sorry if I missed the solution, I am at a jungle part where I can't go a certain way it keeps saying something like you can not proceed while the tentacle is active how do I deactivate it ?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great game but now I am stuck, sorry if I missed the solution, I am at a jungle part where I can't go a certain way it keeps saying something like you can not proceed while the tentacle is active how do I deactivate it ?
Pretty sure the tentacle grows stronger when she uses it on herself at night, and weaker if you use it on someone else.

from max it takes three or four nights to get rid of it, then you can pass the runes in the jungle.

Or maybe use the bath?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to progress once you get Miraje? I cant make any progress in either the ice dungeon or the mine. i cant break crystal in ice dungeon and the mine i cant find a way across the broken bridge.