What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

toroid

Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Does anyone know if there is any news about a second part of "Busty Family Cheer Squad"? I was intrigued at the end of this game :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is any news about a second part of "Busty Family Cheer Squad"? I was intrigued at the end of this game :D
Yes.
I spoke with one of the authors about this a while ago. Apparently they wrote the game as a one off and never planned to do a sequel. And when it came out they were surprised to see that it ended on a cliffhanger.

To my knowledge, neither Serrated or The Minx have any idea for a sequel. But if they were asked, I'm sure they won't mind if someone else wants to write a sequel.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I did the same question few weeks ago :D
It seems idea authors not working on it :(

Kelumir said:
But if they were asked, I'm sure they won't mind if someone else wants to write a sequel.
The Minx probably wouldn't mind but not sure about Serrated.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How do I get Red Heat to work?
Red Heat currently still has issues with Baka Loader. We still need to fix it but nothing seems to be working. We may find something but we have other things going on.

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Vadim needs to step down.

His art style is so ugly and his animations are god-awful.

This new game is as bad as his others. Lol

sandchainz

Reputation score

Vadim needs to step down.

His art style is so ugly and his animations are god-awful.

This new game is as bad as his others. Lol
I agree with you in some points!
His graphics on SHH 1&2 were much beter than in 3.
That's because he's trying to do more voluptious bodys and it looks worse.
Also don't like his face-profile drawings lately.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry for the delay everyone but there is no way I can get the pictures out until Sunday. I work 1-7 every night and have classes in the morning. I could get up early but I need that time to study.

I will try to upload a few days pictures on Sunday so just stay patient until then.

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I for one enjoy Vadim's drawings. I'm more of a fan of the voluptuous bodies as mentioned before, so the faces don't throw me off. Of course, everyone's got their own slice of cake they enjoy. Like the artist for officer juggs, not much of a fan of, but oh well. Everyone's got something!

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I for one enjoy Vadim's drawings. I'm more of a fan of the voluptuous bodies as mentioned before, so the faces don't throw me off. Of course, everyone's got their own slice of cake they enjoy. Like the artist for officer juggs, not much of a fan of, but oh well. Everyone's got something!
I love voluptuous bodies. I'm right there with you on that.

The problem is that he does voluptuous bodies ugly as fuck and animates them in a way that looks comical or gross.

The way he does faces is even worse. Lol

The fact that characters I really like (Tsunade) are almost exclusively animated by him is rage-inducing.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I love voluptuous bodies. I'm right there with you on that.

The problem is that he does voluptuous bodies ugly as fuck and animates them in a way that looks comical or gross.

The way he does faces is even worse. Lol

The fact that characters I really like (Tsunade) are almost exclusively animated by him is rage-inducing.
I wouldn't go as far as to say that I can't enjoy his work, but he may be my least favorite of the main artists and I agree his earlier work seemed better.

timmys666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

having trouble getting links to workin the 2017 spoiler how do i get the newest stuff?

sandchainz

Reputation score

So I'm no the only person who thinks that his latest works are not really good.
But still he's my favorite from the 3 main artist.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

having trouble getting links to workin the 2017 spoiler how do i get the newest stuff?
Well I don't know what you are asking but all I have added to that is the older playlists like Lavindor Kingdom. If you are asking on how to play them, go into the 2016 folder and download the Baka loader/Player. Just drag the .bct files into that and they will start playing.

New games won't be added until BCT has another contest. Should be soon though.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey people,

I'm working on a new character for a sequel to Harper's Christmas Mission. All I've got left to do is colour her. But I'm unsure what colour to make her skin. I want to know if people think she might look better with light skin, or tanned skin.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey people,

I'm working on a new character for a sequel to Harper's Christmas Mission. All I've got left to do is colour her. But I'm unsure what colour to make her skin. I want to know if people think she might look better with light skin, or tanned skin.

Tanned :)

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope you lot notice all game is recorded and uploaded somewhere ages ago. Not on my mediafire tho.