What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

thank you tigris didn't know you have the character that i need and yes it's the kuromaru girl that i'm looking plus didn't even know that you need a patch for that dragon-schoolgirl to make her kuromaru_dragirl(well that's the name i saw from the video i saw.)thanks again tigris.
Okay so I went and looked up this kuromaru_dragirl. Judging by the most recent videos, it's a) a different character* and b) a much more complete sprite swap than I ever bothered with, including several victim and aggressor sprites that I haven't seen before. I made the edit using a sprite pack pulled off the mugenryona uploader, I forget which number, but it only had doggystyle and missionary attacker sprites.

I did a quick scan of the video info and comments on the uploader's most recent videos, and if google translate is at all accurate, kuromaru_dragirl seems to be a personal project that the uploader is planning to release when she is finished. is the uploader's page, if anyone wanted a look for themselves.

*The "patch" I uploaded is just an alternate definitions and sprites file that piggybacks on kuromaru_girl's data, whereas the kuromaru_dragirl videos that I found on fc2 look like a modification to kuromaru_erogirl's (mugeryona1861) sprites.
another question does this kuromaru girl w/ dragon patch has the other positions like the missionary/doggie/cowgirl/BJ and such?
hcf+y, double tap arrow keys to change position, hold y/a/b to manually control speed, c to cum, start to toggle screen shake, z to release, x for automatic controls (press any manual speed button to disengage). As stated above, the Dragon sprite pack only came with doggy and missionary sprites, so the most I could do is replace the _erogirl missionary and doggy sprites with the Dragon ones - and to be honest that's easy enough that you should be able to do it yourself with Fighter Factory.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Before anyone asks, the password for the new Mr Bear rapist on the ryona uploader is "geshi" (summer solstice).

Friggin took me another hour of my life to figure out the kanji and the subsequent translation...might as well learn Japanese at this point, lol. It'd help if we had any native Japanese speakers to help translate these, since this is fairly simple grade kanji and would probably only take about 30 seconds to identify and post.

And to save y'all some time, this character isn't much more improved than the old Mr Bear on the 18+ Mugen Archive site. Like the ero_zangief recently uploaded, it has a problem not being able to finish the rape animation, breaking halfway through. However, unlike the zangief, it actually has a decent AI, meaning it can fight and has a fairly fun special.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you talking about the GRF mr bears? I DLed them and I only got a text file and one cns file, from both the new mr bear rar and the patch. In both cases, it just broke my previous mr bear, so maybe I didn't have the right base.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new video by mugen_rape, with tifa
more of the same as the haruhi video and whatever was before that

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are you talking about the GRF mr bears? I DLed them and I only got a text file and one cns file, from both the new mr bear rar and the patch. In both cases, it just broke my previous mr bear, so maybe I didn't have the right base.
The text file+CNS file is the patch, which obviously is not standalone. The rar file should have another zipped file in it, which contains a password-protected text file...once you enter the password, it'll have a URL to an uploader; on that uploader, enter the same password and click the button(s) until the file downloads (it's the full Mr Bear character). Yes, it's pretty complicated. :/

Replace the CNS file of the old character with the patched one.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Uuuuuuuhhh all that work to DL, it better fix the big white pixel in its dick and the cum sounds not playing during missionary finisher.
Well I DL it and it doesnt fix the white pixel and it replaces both rape moves with a really short loop that only finishes on KO? Am I doing this right? If so, this is a downgrade.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

new video by mugen_rape, with tifa
more of the same as the haruhi video and whatever was before that
Oh man, I looked at the preview which looked pretty good and planned to check it out later. However, it has already been taken down by copyright, did anyone manage to save the video beforehand? I don't know think he will reupload it but I saw that it got about 12k views so I hope that somebody saved it.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yep i also hope thati didnt manage to see it

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh man, I looked at the preview which looked pretty good and planned to check it out later. However, it has already been taken down by copyright, did anyone manage to save the video beforehand? I don't know think he will reupload it but I saw that it got about 12k views so I hope that somebody saved it.
Yeah, I saved it. I'm pretty sure he'll reupload as that's happened before...and if anything, I'm fairly certain Senoj is going to be uploading an HD version of it soon anyway. TBH, like the rest of his newer vids, nothing spectacular. Tifa's one of my favs too (and mugenero does Tifa quite a few times) but I'm not especially impressed. :/ You're not missing out.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Since the new video was taken down mugenero has posted it on youtube.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It's starting to get boring at this point. I would be so hype about these, but it's been many months now and it's more of the same.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It'd be nice if it was different rapers or girls or even interactions. Hell, I'd take a different version of the same girl but this is almost yawn inducing. Might as well go watch the old ones at this rate.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, the old Jill shit still works for me. It looks awful when Birdie or Boa grab the girls' breasts. He slacking. Although some of the faces look much better.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

When was the last time mugenero tried something new, instead of these slight edit?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*sigh* I friggin hate this new way of adding additional passwords to the uploader...

The new ibuki password is "togikai" (translated as city/tokyo assembly). I'm getting faster at trying to learn these kanji words, but again, I hope some native Japanese speaker can do this soon. It still takes about half an hour to look for the moonspeak characters...

I don't notice anything new about this ibuki other than it's supposedly a raper character as well. Pics on the sakura page show that it uses animal familiars to do the deed, but I haven't playtested yet.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*sigh* I friggin hate this new way of adding additional passwords to the uploader...

The new ibuki password is "togikai" (translated as city/tokyo assembly). I'm getting faster at trying to learn these kanji words, but again, I hope some native Japanese speaker can do this soon. It still takes about half an hour to look for the moonspeak characters...

I don't notice anything new about this ibuki other than it's supposedly a raper character as well. Pics on the sakura page show that it uses animal familiars to do the deed, but I haven't playtested yet.
TY for passwords yes it seems she uses tanukis as dog summon replacements. The animations are the same as regular Kuromaru Plus dog helper. It's an okay start but it needs a lot more, no equipment is visible and its a tanuki but they didnt even give it giant balls :mad: that should have its own near endless cum loop animation for the finish. Gives me a good idea for an edit :D

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

TY for passwords yes it seems she uses tanukis as dog summon replacements. The animations are the same as regular Kuromaru Plus dog helper. It's an okay start but it needs a lot more, no equipment is visible and its a tanuki but they didnt even give it giant balls :mad: that should have its own near endless cum loop animation for the finish. Gives me a good idea for an edit :D
If you decide to make it more than an idea, please let us know;)

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's definitely on my list. I don't know if I've shared my edits here, maybe I should add them to my signiture. I think I will do that. Chances are you have one of my works.

Last edited: