What's new

Violated Heroine question

Chaos Marine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please help me with something? I'm trying to find Studhorse Stallion for the second time and I know you're supposed to find him in the second time in the upstairs bathroom in the Underground City's Adventurer's Guild but I can't seem to find him. I have also reported him to the guards in Onsen town. Any suggestions or triggers that need to be flicked to find him?

Thanks in advance.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Violated Heroine question

I had some issues with babysitting quest for example, but i read on wiki (not the scratchpad one, but another, you can find it on scratchpad wiki's page "Another Wikis" or something) that this event was turned off or wasn't working due to rewamp or something. Maybe its the case in your case? Tried upgrading VH?

p.s. FOR THE GLORY OF CHAOS!
or something

OP
C

Chaos Marine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far as I know, I have the latest version. Or at least the translated version.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So far as I know, I have the latest version. Or at least the translated version.
The translated version sometimes breaks event flags during the conversion. Something to try is checking the non-translated version to see if the event works right or not.

But you can check here: for the events and so on. At worst, play in debug mode and flip the flag manually.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had some issues with babysitting quest for example, but i read on wiki (not the scratchpad one, but another, you can find it on scratchpad wiki's page "Another Wikis" or something) that this event was turned off or wasn't working due to rewamp or something. Maybe its the case in your case? Tried upgrading VH?

p.s. FOR THE GLORY OF CHAOS!
or something
already pass that one, but which part is getting broken ?

Can someone please help me with something? I'm trying to find Studhorse Stallion for the second time and I know you're supposed to find him in the second time in the upstairs bathroom in the Underground City's Adventurer's Guild but I can't seem to find him. I have also reported him to the guards in Onsen town. Any suggestions or triggers that need to be flicked to find him?

Thanks in advance.
Stallion is randomly appear ...
and you must not pregnant at that time ...
(he won't appear if you in "pregnant" condition)

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

weird, i can get the first scene while pregnant, however, stallion isnt totally random, its connected to the progress in game. try to do more quests if possible and it may help you

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The babysitting sex-event can be completed but you must first do some of the guild quests until you can do the bandits quest. After that one you can teleport to the bandit hideout and then backtrack to the babysitting location from there.

If you can't teleport to the bandits hideout then you can't get past the right side gate in the town.

I didn't notice anything broken with the babysitting events. It actually seemed to function 100% even though I was using Serena, who couldn't do the quest before this last update.

And by quest I assume you mean the sex events you can do after the guild quest? If not, then sorry but I had no issues with that part.

I've found quite a few workarounds with a lot of Serena's game-stopping issues if anyone gets stuck with her. The personal teleporter helps a LOT now. Especially in areas where you can't proceed if naked.

Last edited:

xRika7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't find a topic for this game, so I'm just gonna ask here.

I'm currently at the dead village and met the blonde girl (Melisande). After she talked to me she left the room and I had to beat a few zombies. Now I can't get out of the room. Is the quest not finished yet or is it a bug? I spent so much time on that quest and now I'm stucked. :(

The door was closed, it opened after I beat the zombies but I still can't leave the room.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't that the area where you're supposed to go up the chimneys to progress? Might want to look for places where you can climb up by interacting with all the furniture.

xRika7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got it. It looks like I couldn't interact with things because I was still in a battle. Loaded an older savegame and quickly made it through again, worked then for some reason. But wow, that bossfight is hard. Probably gonna try again when I have more levels. :/

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got it. It looks like I couldn't interact with things because I was still in a battle. Loaded an older savegame and quickly made it through again, worked then for some reason. But wow, that bossfight is hard. Probably gonna try again when I have more levels. :/
You should also buy the chakrams from the weaponshop in Gristhasa makes it a lot easier, if you play as Nanako.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the boss fight for that place need a projectile attack ...
that or round area damage like Chakram ...
latter, more and more boss need "strategy" to defeat it ...
(and some is hard if you are not "skilled" with control of this game) ...
- Need precise shot projectile with right timing ...
- Need to answer several question, otherwise will get bad end ...
- Need avoiding flying projectile while shooting projectile bomb
- etc, etc ...

xRika7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I don't know how I did that, but it seems like I skipped the quest somehow.. I didn't beat her, loaded the save before I entered the boss fight place and tried to level up around the capital. I talked to the guild master and she suddenly talked with me about the end of the quest and gave me the reward.. I also can't enter Melisande's place anymore.. ughh. :/

Well... Does anyone know how I pick the "Murder investigation" quest in the capital up? I completed all other guild quests in the capital and in the hot springs town. The guild quests in Kojima are not translated yet, so how do I make progress now?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I don't know how I did that, but it seems like I skipped the quest somehow.. I didn't beat her, loaded the save before I entered the boss fight place and tried to level up around the capital. I talked to the guild master and she suddenly talked with me about the end of the quest and gave me the reward.. I also can't enter Melisande's place anymore.. ughh. :/

Well... Does anyone know how I pick the "Murder investigation" quest in the capital up? I completed all other guild quests in the capital and in the hot springs town. The guild quests in Kojima are not translated yet, so how do I make progress now?
I think it's a bug ...
at 1st town you should do all quest and finish a main story one ...
but since one of then is "broken" it's kinda ... questionable if you able to get "Murder investigation" or not now ...
what character did you play at ?

xRika7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did all the guild quests in the first town. I play with Nanako.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, have you finish Quest to save Ashley and crush the bandit leader (which isn't so "human")
and ...
The Train Mission ... notice the yellow haired masked enemy ?
you need to notice to see that enemy first ...

xRika7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I'm currently at the bandit quest to rescue Ashley. I'm at the bossfight but I can't hit the bandit leader. I already got the Nameless Stance and press Shift, he just doesn't take any damage. o_O Is that another bug or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Yeah, was just another bug. Had to reload a previous save and I could hit him again.. Good thing I'm saving quiet often, otherwise I would have to start from the beginning.

Thanks for helping. :D

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yep, that's one of the bug ...
also rarely random enemy get invincible or instantly strip naked MC ...
(and few other bug ... tough I haven't play it lately, so I don't really know if the bug already get fixed or actually have a new one instead)

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Capital city of an old man gave me a quest to look for the little grandson anyone could help me?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Capital city of an old man gave me a quest to look for the little grandson anyone could help me?
his granddaughter is being kidnapped and put in Underground sex party ...
This is the line of the quest ...
1. Talk to someone near Bread Shop.
2. Talk to little girl inside the shop
3. Now talk around in area which have Adult shop and Fighting gamble
eventually you notice the kid is being put in Underground sex party ...
4. to enter, you need 2 thing ...
- buy enough from Adult shop (buy 1 item and leave ... do this 5x)
- Have VIP pass, you need to have xxx with one of hoodloom around the area ...

Unfortunately this quest is UNFINISHED ...
haven't play the latest tough, so I don't know if they already finish this or not ... (probably not yet, considering this game progress is REALLY SLOW)