What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I bet, you are not installed
This patch was installed, I overwrite it just to see if my previous download was corrupted, but It change nothing.
same error. Am I the only one with this issue?

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This patch was installed, I overwrite it just to see if my previous download was corrupted, but It change nothing.
same error. Am I the only one with this issue?
I can fix this issue, but the error part is anti-lag script. put an avoid error code on the error part may decrease fps.
So, may you send me your save? (I checked save from #4555 but it was OK.

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone figured out a way to get any addictions without using ce?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah I agree This game is awesome to play. Really fun system as well as the h content. Can't say much about the other guys game though (Saboten), First i have heard of it. Is his stuff good? Been on the look out for new games myself :)
Got really confused because there are no unreleased Saboten games.. Bro, you quotin' 2 year old posts. Anyhow, to each his own. I don't think Saboten's games stand out all that much. Now, if you want a good one, there's Princess Sacrifice.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, it seems the endless flickering I experienced is now done. I think it was an antivirus issue.
The only thing that bugs me about this game is the way LOS is handled. It's bit off-putting when you see black squares dancing across the screen with every step.
I like LOS in SRPGs. But this is a little strange feeling. At least to me.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you upgrade weapons? I notice stuff that has +1 or +3 on it.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you upgrade weapons? I notice stuff that has +1 or +3 on it.
That's basically random luck from the enemy drops. There's no way to upgrade weapons in the game currently (unless it's something in the newest version).

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got really confused because there are no unreleased Saboten games.. Bro, you quotin' 2 year old posts. Anyhow, to each his own. I don't think Saboten's games stand out all that much. Now, if you want a good one, there's Princess Sacrifice.
Yeah I forgot to check when it was posted lol. Sorry about that :). Thank you for the recommendation I shall check it out. I see, well thanks for your opinion on his games.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

also upgrade the equips (just increase a + value) are not in my plan. add / remove enchant and mod item are possible.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Will that be the generally be main tool to get better upgrades? Because if it is I see myself hoarding possible upgrades and making my life harder by running around with sub par equipment.
If its just a bonus thing I'd love it, but on its own not so much.

nunarita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to have an unique/rare weapon or armor that is invulnerable?

By the way, contents of ver3.10 that you mention before in 3.06_fixed at January 2015 's post.
I can't wait to see it, ha ha...
Cheer you up, ILL ~! :D

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a link for this game? my version just suddenly crashes at a certain point for no reason. :confused:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Question: Seeing as it's possible already via cheat engine, any chance of adding in a 'rebirth scroll' that require certain level to use (15+ or even the cap 20) that resets you to lv 1 with the same stat (besides the things that's changed with level)

I think it might be interesting seeing as the loss of higher tier spells and massive drop in HP (lv 1 you have like 40 and lv 20 you have over 250) as well as however much the thing cost (makes it high, but not 'cheat engine or don't expect to ever have this much' high) would make the player have to weigh the higher potential (more stat points) vs the stunted progress into the game.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

does anyone have a link for this game? my version just suddenly crashes at a certain point for no reason. :confused:
His blog has a working DL link at the very top.

In case you dont feel like looking at page1

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for being a newb, but after you past the ship and the haunted house, is there anything else that you could do?

Also, is after Miene finally made up her mind about losing her virginity (but still a virgin), is there any way to turn her back to being civic minded?

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nah, once you hit 3 desire theres no way back. And you can go ever deeper into the dungeon. Im currently creeping around the 20ish levels for example.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nah, once you hit 3 desire theres no way back. And you can go ever deeper into the dungeon. Im currently creeping around the 20ish levels for example.
Heh heh... heh... I can only go as far as 14th right now, not because of the fire power, but because Lynn like to wander off somewhere and end up you know what happen. Haven't tried playing Miene solo.

Lazycat:
I think they can just do it using the CE, I mean, Ill probably have to take more time on something that some motivated people already knew possible, not to mention debugging it. I'd prefer if Ill add more content in the game arsenal... But the idea is nice.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh heh... heh... I can only go as far as 14th right now, not because of the fire power, but because Lynn like to wander off somewhere and end up you know what happen. Haven't tried playing Miene solo.

Lazycat:
I think they can just do it using the CE, I mean, Ill probably have to take more time on something that some motivated people already knew possible, not to mention debugging it. I'd prefer if Ill add more content in the game arsenal... But the idea is nice.
I mean . -. the only change I'd consider of CE vs scroll is that scroll also reset skill points, otherwise just setting your total exp (or whatever the value that exp represent) back to 0 and magically grants 1 exp should work.

Since without that you basically get all skills after the first loop.

My latest save that broke the game was trying to keep Submission out of Haven (for that 'quick fap' save where I can just load it, use spread leg and watch) but don't know what I did but after birthing 2 goblin babies who after killing the bandits gang-rape her the game soft-lock by just repeating Miene is being gang by the babies or such (and she's in Mercy of Situation state so I can't just open the menu either)

Kinda wish there's a way to teleport to 5/10/15th floor tho :v it's such a pain having to go to 16th floor to find demon enemies. (was trying to experiment some stuffs with summon child)

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lazycat:
That is actually a complaint of mine. Lynn has skills that let her cross huge distances in a single turn. Result is, esp when confronted with a horde after just entering a level, that she jumps straight in and gets her insides rearranged by the mobs. While it is pretty cool for her to intercept single mobs efficiently, I'd REALLY like for Miene to have a skill that lets me cross distances a little better than "jump".

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is actually a complaint of mine. Lynn has skills that let her cross huge distances in a single turn. Result is, esp when confronted with a horde after just entering a level, that she jumps straight in and gets her insides rearranged by the mobs. While it is pretty cool for her to intercept single mobs efficiently, I'd REALLY like for Miene to have a skill that lets me cross distances a little better than "jump".
If you go back a lot of posts, one of my cheated saves have meine with a "charge" ability (which is like the boar's charge attack from the tutorial section). It doesn't "jump" into the middle of enemies, though. Only charge straight at them; and if your strength is higher than theirs (plus some RNG b/c D&D D8/D10 w/e) you push the first guy back a few spaces (if there's room for him to get pushed back) while moving about 6 spaces in one straight direction.