What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Minor bug. When an item is on the floor and if I use "Menu > Pick" to try to pick it up, the item correctly goes to inventory but map does not refresh and the item looks like it is still on the map. It does nothing and is harmless though.

About "Summon Child" it becomes a Level 1 skill, look for a star icon. I do not know how to use it, it does nothing for me. Here is what someone else had to say about it:
Yeah i fiddled around with it, get knocked up and have the child in that basement(don't kill it) any monsters there will show up on the summon menu when you later cast the spell. One thing to note is a good majority of monsters result in the baby goblin. Few I noticed actually create more of their kind for you to summon are slimes, hawkman, naga, and the bugbears create a baby bugbear.

They're all pretty weak though (level 4) and the AI for them isn't anywhere near as competent as Lynn. A lot of the time they'll just walk around following aimlessly and get whooped on without even retaliating. Spell only lasts for a set amount of turns then they expire. They don't follow you beyond the floor you're on or area you're in any transition and they're gone.

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I get a crash during the toilet scene, it's repeatable so far. Here's the error log:

◆ 2015-06-16T21:23:45
◆ Version 317_20150616 ◆
Patches----------------------------->
------------------------------------>

■ エラーの種類 :
NoMethodError

■ メッセージ :
undefined method `x' for #<Game_Enemy:0x18d08a08>

■ バックトレース :
AS: AntiLag_Srpg(102):in `clear_event_loc'
AS: AntiLag_Srpg(150):in `delete_unit'
Execute_Sex_Action(313):in `cum_shot'
//Battle Effects//(432):in `execute_after_sex_action_obj'
Game_Battler_TRPG_SEX_ACTION(604):in `sex_skill_effect_for_part'
Execute_Sex_Action(208):in `execute_sex_action_obj_light'
Game_Battler_TRPG(2653):in `execute_sex_coop'
Game_Battler_TRPG_SEX_ACTION(371):in `start_sex_coop'
Game_Battler_TRPG_SEX_ACTION(367):in `each'
Game_Battler_TRPG_SEX_ACTION(367):in `start_sex_coop'
Game_Battler_TRPG_SEX_ACTION(401):in `check_extasy'
Game_SrpgEvent_TRPG(184):in `refresh_turn_start'
Game_SrpgMap(3492):in `update_first_round'
Game_SrpgMap(3458):in `update_timer'
Game_SrpgMap(3396):in `update'
Scene_Srpg(462):in `update'
Scene_Base(19):in `main'
Scene_Base(16):in `loop'
Scene_Base(21):in `main'
エラーログ出力(459)

■ 最後に呼ばれたコモンイベント
ID : 100
Name: ---Hイベント---

■ Party
Members:------
001: [001: Miene]
HP: 0 / 270
MP: 6 / 38
States: [298,98,33,38,99,101,150,157]
------:Members

■ Active_Unit:
Active_Unit_Name: Miene
Action: 待機
------------------------------------------------------:end

■ Map:
SRPG_MAP_ID: 29
Player_Unit_XY: [19, 14]

I've noticed another behavior change with the enemies during a captured/rape event. After the mobs are satisfied, they now just stand around and fiddle with Miene ( breast / rubbing etc ). They never let her get up or leave. After awhile, Miene is able to perform an action, but any attacks will cause another mass rape session. Then back to the surrounded molestation settings. The mobs just never seem to wander off satisfied like they used to. It's strange, and I'll investigate a bit more and post better details when I can get them.

-BB

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The patch file (20150617) seems to have fixed the error I posted above.

Mobs still stand around and rub on Meine after they have finished their business.

-BB

panop857

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an in-game CG/Scene gallery?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A very limited "CG-only" gallery. I don't quite remember how to view it right now...
open the menu (where you go to save) and there's a memory option, any cg sets you've unlocked are there.

Noxiellst

Reputation score

Stupid question, how do you raise corruption? I ask as I am unwilling to read through 300+ pages of text.

nunarita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good game...

Last edited:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I've been kind of wondering.

Is this game in "polish" bugfixing or "development" bugfixing?
As in, is the rest of the game built yet (it probably is?)

Because development bugfixing is a literal hell you can never escape from, since we're always fixing bugs introduced by new code...and then having to patch that code when implementing a new feature...and then having to patch THAT code when implementing a new feature... '~'

And polish bugfixing makes everyone feel giddy. :3 Because polish should be the last step.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally worked out why CE can't grab your xp value properly.

it doesn't restart at 1 at the second level, it continues on.

if you are level 10, you can only see how much exp you have towards level 11, not in total, so if you want to fuck with your level you need to start at level 1.

On the plus side, you can start at level 1, then level yourself up to 20, then level yourself back down again to give yourself a shitton of stat-points.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

if you are level 10, you can only see how much exp you have towards level 11, not in total, so if you want to fuck with your level you need to start at level 1.

On the plus side, you can start at level 1, then level yourself up to 20, then level yourself back down again to give yourself a shitton of stat-points.
'. ' wait, that works? the reset your level and do it again for stat thing.

Also, accumulated total exp is how most RPGMaker games do it (usually you'd even get stat window with 'total exp' and 'exp til next level')
Not to say the exp counting from the start upon next level doesn't exist, that restaurant game do it like that for sure. But they're in the minority.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I made a post on that on page 271 or if you type "xp table" in search this thread... youl find it too... it has a list under spoilers of al the numbers youd need to type in CE for each lvl (entering the number in CE after you found xp will always put you 1 xp / kill away from lvlng) ... but yes to start its best to do so on lvl 1 else you need to calculate like crazy

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'. ' wait, that works? the reset your level and do it again for stat thing.

Also, accumulated total exp is how most RPGMaker games do it (usually you'd even get stat window with 'total exp' and 'exp til next level')
Not to say the exp counting from the start upon next level doesn't exist, that restaurant game do it like that for sure. But they're in the minority.
yeah, it does.

999999xp, kill something, assign points, back to 1xp, kill something, back to 999999xp, kill something, assign points.

I used the fairy forest for that.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

very fun game, wish Ill healthy and develop it further, waiting for more content with Lynn she very Erza Scarlett like :D

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just want to share my save.
Nothing special just a little bit on stats.
If you have a hard time deal with monsters...... (such as Multiply Jelly!)

This save for ver3.09_fixed.
When I'm trying to load your save, I got this error, can someone explain what is it? ty

ps: I'm on v.3.09

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have really high hopes for this game. Hell, this and Saboten's upcoming game is the only thing I'm looking out for right now. Granted, the battle system takes some time getting used to, and the amount of skills might make you want to know a little bit of moon, but I think I can slog through it anyway. A game like this makes it worth it, or at least I hope it would.
Yeah I agree This game is awesome to play. Really fun system as well as the h content. Can't say much about the other guys game though (Saboten), First i have heard of it. Is his stuff good? Been on the look out for new games myself :)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems Ill has recently been playing with the placement of the characters on the game screen.

Also, I hope that the "only" thing Ill needs to do is make the game (which is still a large tasks). I say this because on the DLsite image, it looks like he has a lot of CGs already drawn up.

I hope this is not too optimistic.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems Ill has recently been playing with the placement of the characters on the game screen.

Also, I hope that the "only" thing Ill needs to do is make the game (which is still a large tasks). I say this because on the DLsite image, it looks like he has a lot of CGs already drawn up.

I hope this is not too optimistic.
I think your right and the CGs you can see on the DL site are there from ages ago so besides the game systems i bet theres going to be plenty!

And the way ILL works on it also shows this game wont be done with just like 20 CGs.

I do wonder since its looking like its going to be a pretty big game if ILL has some beta testers or so for the full version so he wont have to be fixing it like madness when its released.... i know there are plenty who release their game untested and bugged but those games dont got such a advanced system in them and is often fixed with a patch or 2 / 3... but this game seems to be to big for that as the system invites bugs in every map on each corner.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to get exposure maniac up yet? or any sex stat except desire?

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When I'm trying to load your save, I got this error, can someone explain what is it? ty

ps: I'm on v.3.09

I bet, you are not installed

Last edited: