RPG Maker milf town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octor

Reputation score
Re: milf town

hey guys, i need you help.

i almost fucked everyone. the only one left is my mother. i was beaten by my conscience, traveled back through time and stuff. and now the timer to hide in the closet is 'broken'. the time expired and its there the whole time. so if i try to hide again, it says game over as soon as the conversation ends.

anything i can do except start over? :/

KamiBushi

Lurker
Reputation score

The teacher is 4076. The 2009 one is when you give the purple haired guy in the toilet in school the magazines
Cool thanks. Are there any others that we should be aware of?

EDIT: Nevermind. read the posts with the code. >_<

Last edited:

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a code that isn't posted here that I'm aware of. Once the Conscious has been defeated and I've bought the ticket for the ship and crash on the island, the barmaid requires a code. Any one know what it is? Edit: Apparently you just need to enter the activation code from the beginning of the game. Research pays off.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe I'm a reject, but I totally don't get the digging into the principal's office bit.

Can someone explain?

pervomano

Lurker
Reputation score

You dig left 12 spaces.

If you go into the principle's office you'll see the whole on the outside and then the hallway behind the demon to the gold and contract. You simply count and see 12 spaces from the hole to the only available spot (that gets you in).

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a code that isn't posted here that I'm aware of. Once the Conscious has been defeated and I've bought the ticket for the ship and crash on the island, the barmaid requires a code. Any one know what it is? Edit: Apparently you just need to enter the activation code from the beginning of the game. Research pays off.
Where do you purchase this ticket?

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

You can purchase the ticket from the sailor at the dock.

drewzilla

Lurker
Reputation score

All of the links seem to be broken, good news is I found a working link for v2.7. Not having played the other version I'm not sure what it adds but If there are any questions about finishing the game pm me. I've gotten most of the scenes (3 or so still missing) and killed the final boss.

I'll up it somewhere else if people have trouble with oron

Edit: Also for the code use QYAI381HAG, the others might work but I can guarantee this one does

Last edited:

Lovecraftiantwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, for such a lengthy game, the "rewards" were pretty underwhelming.

Yokopuff

Reputation score

Where do i put the codes in at and i keep getting the boy telling me about swimming and anyone know where to find something to put out the fire or the password from the king ?

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The v2.07 files was expired/removed
Here is a hotfile version

not mine, found it through searching, thought i would share it for those still trying to get it

Edit: heh almost forgot the code
code : QYAI381HAG

Last edited:

dmcmahonjr

Reputation score

Have version 2.07. Killed King Penis. Went to the whorehouse to see what girls were left and I have one girl left. I'm thinking she is through the city of stone and the tower but I can't find the key to the well or get into the tower. what do I need to do next

burken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zup, can you be more specific?

"I'm thinking she is through the city of stone and the tower:confused: but I can't find the key to the well or get into the tower"

Or tell which one in whorehouse (e.i. lower row, nr 4 from left),
makes it easier to help :D

dmcmahonjr

Reputation score

Zup, can you be more specific?

"I'm thinking she is through the city of stone and the tower:confused: but I can't find the key to the well or get into the tower"

Or tell which one in whorehouse (e.i. lower row, nr 4 from left),
makes it easier to help :D
Turns out it was the vampire girl. I now have 51 of the 52 possible pictures. There was only one of her, right?

Looks like the tower that's locked isn't part of the game but may be part of the sequel. Yes?

burken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea its only 1, though how did you see this "I now have 51 of the 52 possible pictures"?

dmcmahonjr

Reputation score

That link took me to the photos used in the game.

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i made the teachers quest i think... when i go to speak to her she says she was a long time blabla and your dad is drunk and won;t go to the inn ... anyway i've gone to the in hide in the room and i got the pic with the mom... but i can't get provoked to go in to the cemetery hole:D

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK SCRACH THAT LAST POST OF MINE i finaly got dared:D u gotta have the ring that u fing on the corpse near the construncion buiding that has been close down cose of a body ...

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where the girl in the whore house (middle-lower-right, between the Cat Girl and the teacher) is located? It's the only pics I have not unlocked and I am sure I have hit all the events I know about or were hinted at. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.