What's new

azurezero- is there a game you want me specifically to make

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: azurezero- is there a game you want me specifically to make

You're 24, you don't get to ask for birthday gifts anymore. You either have friends, parents or a girlfriend who decide to get you something if they want, that's about it. Other than that, nobody cares if it's your birthday.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're 24, you don't get to ask for birthday gifts anymore. You either have friends, parents or a girlfriend who decide to get you something if they want, that's about it. Other than that, nobody cares if it's your birthday.
Sheesh. Sound more like a dick, why don't you.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Battle fuck sounds interesting. Maybe a game where the sexing part is not just there to hurt you?
But come this far I'd say "anything". Just pick a game and work on it and give us a demo to celebrate your birthday or whatever. Doesn't even have to be the final demo; just something to show you're actually finally decided what project to work on.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wouldnt be good for dlsite...since they only let japanese people use copyrighted characters

also odd design choice, but the scenes that happen in little red that don't result in a game over, like getting caught by a slime...might all be pretty small... because i don't want the player to have to watch a huge long scene each time before they get punted back to a checkpoint...

some pretty funny lines from the first one i've wrote :)

Aya: "HAAAHN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING BAKA!!!
NOT SO ROUGH...HNGHHH!!!"

Aya: "Why'd you have to come inside...It's
pouring out...it feels good...nghhh..."

^^^ click for lustfires art thread

lol those slimes sure know how to please a lady...

the demo needs a little more gameplay on the main route, as well as cg for the slime game over, the plant monster sex and game over scenes, and the endings might take a few weeks for all that though :)

with everything me and lustfire have planned it might take a month or 3 to finish this game
Do yourself a favor and cut the weeaboo-speak. Only impressionable adolescents and mentally ill grown ups find that shit endearing. It's jarring, distracting and has no place in any kind of conversation provided it isn't in Japanese.
And this is coming from a guy with an anime count consisting of 450 titles.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do yourself a favor and cut the weeaboo-speak. Only impressionable adolescents and mentally ill grown ups find that shit endearing. It's jarring, distracting and has no place in any kind of conversation provided it isn't in Japanese.
And this is coming from a guy with an anime count consisting of 450 titles.
Agreed. I thought he was joking about the dialogue...if not, that's a bit terrifying.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed. I thought he was joking about the dialogue...if not, that's a bit terrifying.
eh, it's one word, takes nothing to change it :)

i suppose on my birthday i'll release a demo of what i've been working on, little red needs more cg though, and i dont plan on releasing the demo for that until it's got all it needs (as in all the content), but i can give a sneak peak at the witch game i've been working on...though thats not currently planned as a hentai game (and if it is, that stuff will be added last)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll be posting what i have of the witch game i've been working on later, but first i need to get an enemy finished that actually fights :3

i sprited her yesterday and today im gonna work on the ai

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

honestly i've been rereading this thread and i kinda wanna make a puzzle platformer, but hell if i know what mechanics to go with...

either way, don't need to think too hard until debt slave and my tds [survival shooter] are finished