What's new

RPG [ BigWednesday] FOUND DEAD -ファウンドデッド- (RE143293) (RJ143293)

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ143293]FOUND DEAD

I'm actually
okay with loli, I don't see the reason of banning a game with little/hypothetical loli content.

I find it funny and sad at the same time when I realized I played all of those game you listed except Bokutachi.
well if you want more for zombie girl fix i guess, you can always go to g.e-hentai.org (non-loli) or exhentai.org (includes loli with e-h's content, requires additional effort to access) and search " female:zombie "

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update Ver 1.01

Bug Fix
Story hint on top
Intro can be skipped
Gallery mode added to title menu (subject to change)

Update Ver 1.02

Bug Fix

Last edited:

Manin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was the expansion ever released?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It seems the "27 days later" expansion is still being developed.

An update on 4/16 added a silhouette in the characters roster.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As long as it has plenty of girls being fucked by zombie guys, I'm in.

And if you don't mind VNs then the Kansen series is absolutely fantastic. 28 Days Later style rage virus so not really zombies but close enough. So god damn good.
It depends on what his fetish is exactly though. If he likes the looks of zombie girls than Kasen wouldn't really work cuz that game is not zombie.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone got links to 1.03? that expansion is out

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there anyone still playing this game and want latest version (ver1.3.1)?

PM me.

Now I'm stuck after saving the scientist in the computer room. Someone got any idea? (I'm playing the event of 27 days later)

Do you still play this game, etigoya?

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There will be Spoilers when I type up my thoughts and findings on the game. I'm finished with the game now.

Based on my understanding of the 27 days later story. It's a what if storyline that you weren't around the first time to save the original group. It seems that Rain Silverstar either saved you or found you 27 days later. What happened to the original cast of girls in that time frame?

Hinata Aizawa turned into a zombie girl (H Scene)
Rea Amemiya is currently unknown (No H scene?)
Kyoko Nakamachi went crazy after her daughter turned into a zombie.
Niko Nakamachi turned into a zombie as seen in the ending from a boss fight.
Ran Nishijima = got 2 of her H-Scenes but where the hell is the 3rd?
Rain Silverstar = No H scene from this game, might show up in the next chapter as seen in the end of the game

Sad to say that the 27 days later isn't a sequel or what if story done correctly since where does it need to be in installments? It should have ended with just one game. My only interests are; why did Rea Amemiya disappeared from the story? Rain Silverstar only shows up in the beginning and end of the game with no H scenes?

@GOR

After the computer room with the scientist (I'm assuming you're still in the beginning of the game), you should have the key to open the door in the sewers like Key 1 or Floor 1 to go to the Mall upstairs. It's like the top right door in sewers after the first bridge.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@GOR

After the computer room with the scientist (I'm assuming you're still in the beginning of the game), you should have the key to open the door in the sewers like Key 1 or Floor 1 to go to the Mall upstairs. It's like the top right door in sewers after the first bridge.
You are right. I am still in the beginning of the game. I found 2 doors which marked door A and door B in the sewers but still could not open them after saving the scientist. I had been roaming around for a while and kinda tired...

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The A key is in the room with the scientist that you saved.

It's located on the wall that looks like a grey square. It's near a picture that looks a like a map. It will pop up a message that will let you know that you have the A key.

Keep searching every single little thing in each room since you might need it.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The A key is in the room with the scientist that you saved.

It's located on the wall that looks like a grey square. It's near a picture that looks a like a map. It will pop up a message that will let you know that you have the A key.

Keep searching every single little thing in each room since you might need it.
Thanks. Now I'm stuck again after unlocking door A.

- There is a huge zombie-type creature in a locked room and I can't seem to find the key. Is this a boss?

- I beat a guy with baseball bat and took his item but still could not figure out how to process from there.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. Now I'm stuck again after unlocking door A.

- There is a huge zombie-type creature in a locked room and I can't seem to find the key. Is this a boss?

- I beat a guy with baseball bat and took his item but still could not figure out how to process from there.
It is an extra boss that's extremely difficult. Not sure where i picked up the key but it's the last thing I did.

From the area with the baseball bat guy, go to the north-east doors to the right of the fenced off area where the two girls were in the normal game. From there, you can follow a path until reaching the first real boss.

After beating that boss is where I first got stuck. Check the room thoroughly (there are 2 items, one being the B key).

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It is an extra boss that's extremely difficult. Not sure where i picked up the key but it's the last thing I did.

From the area with the baseball bat guy, go to the north-east doors to the right of the fenced off area where the two girls were in the normal game. From there, you can follow a path until reaching the first real boss.

After beating that boss is where I first got stuck. Check the room thoroughly (there are 2 items, one being the B key).
Thanks for the help.

BTW, where can I power up? I found only one in storage room in sewers area.

Edit: Damn! I met Kyoko. She has 200 HP and double slash which deal more than half of my HP bar (I've got only 110 HP). How can I beat her?

Last edited:

Ranai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ran Nishijima = got 2 of her H-Scenes but where the hell is the 3rd?
You need to bring her fresh meat twice to get her second and third H-Scene. The first meat you get is in one of the kitchens, I think. The second is in the first boss' room.
Once you've fed her twice, she'll start following you around. Don't think it really changes anything, except probably the ending picture.

Anyway, here's a 100% save if anyone wants it : hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!nY0QFSTY!ZY4YM9M-XCVDqnf81RieWp-Q7Dyi7JmD2ndPUZIEHRo

Edit: Damn! I met Kyoko. She has 200 HP and double slash which deal more than half of my HP bar (I've got only 110 HP). How can I beat her?
Yeah, I barely managed to beat her. She does damage faster than you can heal. I tried the "counterattack" move on her, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
I used the second move on her, the one that costs 4SP. I had the chainsaw from the optional boss and ended up doing about 75 damage a pop to her. That was juuust enough to finish her off before she got me.

Last edited:

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you Ranai for the Fresh meat tip for the 3rd scene.

I had a different event that happened to me for the ending if you don't have Ran Nishijima following you around.

Once you meet up with Rain Silverstar, you have to go through a pathway of normal zombies to kill off to escape and once you're done with that, the game doesn't allow you to go any further downstairs. The message that will keep popping up once you either go down the stairs or behind the room where Rain is standing near is: Wait for ep 2 of this series or quit the game.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ranai, your 100% save have english words in it so it likely will make it unworkable for other people who don't bother to get their games translated. As it did for me XD

Ranai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh, weird. My game's actually not translated at all.
Are you sure you're using the save with v1.3.1 ?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, no wonder why. my game folder says version 1.02 but the game itself says v1.01

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, no wonder why. my game folder says version 1.02 but the game itself says v1.01
Do you want latest version (ver1.3.1)? If you want I will send it to you via PM.

I had been receiving a bunch of PMs since 3 days ago. I don't mind though.