What's new

RPG [Blue Mad Diode] BLOOD RUSH (RJ176090)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176090] BLOOD RUSH

I assume that's the censored version, as DLsite copies are usually the norm around here. Being that gore doesn't bother me, I'm curious as to what the exact differences will be between the two versions; I wonder how difficult it'd be for me to buy something off of DMM, seeing as DLsite doesn't give me any trouble any more, though it did in the past.

If that's actually the DMM version, then don't mind my rambling (and thanks for the upload, either way!).

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp most of the scenes are too gory for me. They even made the drowning scene (or what I thought would be drowning) gory. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

can anyone please reup it?Link is down

burningvigor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I already beat the game. Pretty easy but I'm not sure how to fight one of the bosses. It's the last ???????? in the encyclopedia.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can confirm link is down .
the link is still working, you have to right click the link and click copy link address, then paste it, simply scrolling over the link and copying wont work because of the Ellipsis (...) in the link.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can confirm it is working, copy link, close your browser, reopen then paste and it'll get going.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody please help. I'm stuck on... I think level 6? Since I can't read Japanese, I really can't tell what's going on. There was some sort of slaughter in one of the buildings, and the police chief (?) (the one with facial scars) showed up and seems distraught.

And now I can't tell where I'm supposed to go. No new buildings seemed to open up and nobody I talk to seems to unlock anything. Any help on getting past this point is greatly appreciated.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Two Questions/Requests,

1, The girls appear as black boxes on the battle scene? Am I missing an update of the RPG Tool? I would assume because they are 'in-motion' compared to other games. Anyone suffered this in the past and know a solution/where said solution is.

2, Down the line if anyone has a decent save and is happy to upload that'd be cool.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like there's a folder with saves that will give you all of the CGs if you don't want to play through the game (おまけ-全CG開放データ). I wish I had paid attention and noticed that a few hours earlier, as I probably would've opted for that route - not that the game wasn't fun to play through. Now I feel silly for originally posting in here with my full save when it wasn't necessary.

Somebody please help. I'm stuck on... I think level 6? Since I can't read Japanese, I really can't tell what's going on. There was some sort of slaughter in one of the buildings, and the police chief (?) (the one with facial scars) showed up and seems distraught.

And now I can't tell where I'm supposed to go. No new buildings seemed to open up and nobody I talk to seems to unlock anything. Any help on getting past this point is greatly appreciated.
You've likely already figured it out by this point, but for anyone else who may get stuck here, go to the church that was in the sewers after you get the scene at the orphanage.

megaman1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just beat the chair boss where am i supposed to go now ?im stuck

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just beat the chair boss where am i supposed to go now ?im stuck
From the police building, go to the leftmost part of town. At the end, go up to a building.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its there a gallery to see the in battle animations?

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in case someone loves mega more than mediafire

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone can do a quick partial for Equipment/UI and such?

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Make us whole" Dat dead space reference, tho.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its there a gallery to see the in battle animations?
It doesn't look that way (just the cut ins are available in the gallery). I can try to make animated gifs of them later, when I have the chance, though that'll be a while.

I also meant to mention earlier that you can find all of the movies as webm files (use something like VLC media player to watch them) if you unpack the game, which makes them much easier to watch. It could've just been my luck, but the videos kept hanging for 5+ seconds at random times when trying to watch them in the game itself, which I assume is due to RPG Maker MV being RPG Maker MV.

Welxeor1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where to go after SpaSalon(2Turtle Girls boss)?
There is nuns murder house and I dont know where to go

Status
Not open for further replies.