What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

So....

I know I'm late

But , anyone kind enough to give Me the link to DL? Or where to DL?
This is fully translate into English right?

Thank You~
It's a big big big game so this will take a while, below link shows you almost everything up to date (not all):

This should give you almost all the information about the recent updates (although the more detailed information is in the AA2 anime-sharing wiki site [search that up])

This is the said wiki:

[The procedure on how to install is on there]

Some warning I'll give:

To get yourself up-to-date and get your game translated to English-ish you need the HF DLC and patch [below].

This does not include many of the modding (e.g elf ear, more sex position, Hitler's mustache...you name it) but only the essential one, those need to be download individually.

You need this one first

Then you patch with this one later for the HF patch

Messing it up usually cause trouble. [Download both by clicking the +Download button to avoid problem. It should give you an exe file around 500 and 100 mb]

Notice: The patch will give you a second copy of all your previously available characters but info translated into english. So you might wanna delete them after you patch them first unless you want dobbleganger in your class.

You pretty much only need these 2 patches if you just want to play in English. It is kinda fully translated into English (as far as I know) with some weird wording/extra character here and there but you can pretty much get the game, the customization, and editor to almost full english through english patches. This includes the Original AA Editor translation but you need to execute it yourself by going to the AA editor maker folder to activate it so get the shortcut of the exe from there for it to work. They kept updating it so check back every once in a while

To Others: I hope I'm not breaking any 'link' rules here

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank You Very Much:)
Gonna DL from torrent first

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I saw that the game kinda have 2 extensions(?) [Like The Sims type] to the original. I was wondering if the mod/patches are the said extensions/append sets or are those totally different?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The append sets themselves aren't included in the hongfire mod since you have to pay for them. The patches and updates are included though.

Append set I and II should be easy enough to find on the usual sites.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any news regarding updates for this game? like new appends or add ons?

i love this game though, been playing this game 4 days non stop

ah btw has anyone played Artificial Academy 1? is it better than this game?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any news regarding updates for this game? like new appends or add ons?

i love this game though, been playing this game 4 days non stop

lol

The later is more superior

But if You want to play the 1'st it's all up to You

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

lol

The later is more superior

But if You want to play the 1'st it's all up to You
hmm iono about that. AA1 looks like it has cuter customization than AA2 though it seems to be a little lacking in character creation. well at least the trailer tempted me to play it

i'd like to try it though there currently no good torrents/DDLs available

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm iono about that. AA1 looks like it has cuter customization than AA2 though it seems to be a little lacking in character creation. well at least the trailer tempted me to play it

Then just DL it
And play it:)

After all this game only recently out in June/July (CMIIW)
No wonder it still lack of update

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played AA1 for a while before the realese of AA2 and I found it great at the time, the personalities were far better compared to AA2(Just personal taste) however the H was semi limited and no separate outfits, though there's mods out there that change them but you can only have one outfit.

There art style was more realistic looking but after playing AA2 and going back to AA1... I can definitely see a big difference between the two but its very hard to explain why its so significant its not that AA1 looks bad but its such a huge difference that it almost makes playing it again unbearable.

As for mechanics; AA2 is by far much better but AA1 can still be enjoyable if its your first time playing an Artificial Academy game but I just cant transition back to it from AA2. There too many features I miss and makes AA1 just look bare bones.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a version of this that actually works?

I found the first version, but the modder who made it vanished and it hasn't been patched, then a compilation version of this and someone else's mod that someone had blended together and bugfixed, but half the thread seems to be full of people complaining that installing it has fucked their games up, and warnings that you can't uninstall it with Wizard.

So yeah, link to whatever version you use please,

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying to apply this mod and the Wizard is freezing every time.

"New" goes on first, right? Then "More"?

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trying to apply this mod and the Wizard is freezing every time.

"New" goes on first, right? Then "More"?
Freezing?
...Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but is it actually freezing or are you being impatient? Both parts take a LONG time to install, especially the first part.

Yes, new goes first.

Spiritlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Although I play only AA2 now I enjoyed the original significantly more. The personalities were better and there was a lot of subtle detail lost in the second game along with features that are practically pointless. I'd say AA2 is more about the sex while AA1 was more about the characters and setting, even though the school is more fleshed out in AA2.

An example of something I really miss from the first game; In AA2 whenever you have sex you can control what the other person is wearing right from the first time you have sex. In AA1, it was up to the person you were having sex with to decide how naked they would get. Shyer characters would barely be naked and more open ones would probably be fully nude. If you took them home you could change their clothes but at school it was up to the AI. I feel like a lot of character is lost from that feature.

An example of a pointless feature: You can have 3 ways in AA2 but there's no animations for it, you just get dialogue that says it happened.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I second you,Spiritlol.But,what I miss the most is really the lack of freedom for both you and others,like we had in articial girl 3.

One of the few thing I would have liked is by exemple being able to ditch alone school,then when you show up,somehow get scold by the class rep or the sensei.Thing like that,or when when going to the roff,enjoying the sky view.So basically,lack of interaction at all.
One of few others thing I disliked is how dumb character are and how relationship is weird,like sometime some random just bump to you by rushing all the school to you,then after she is done speaking with she just go all the ways to the other school.And a lots more...
What we really need is a mixte between ag3 and AA2,well,people are waiting for this since age,tought it will probably never happen,since you know,illusion grief cycle =P
Still,AA2 was a nice game,but not so much as we expected(not much improvement compared to AA1,they seems almost the same for me)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Freezing?
...Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but is it actually freezing or are you being impatient? Both parts take a LONG time to install, especially the first part.

Yes, new goes first.
The Wizard is going completely white and i'm getting a popup saying "Wizard has stopped responding"

Pretty sure it's freezing.

that said, i tried it over and over and eventually a black box popped up and it told me that it was unpacking tempory files.

After that it sorted itself out.

On another note: Does this mod stop you from swapping who's "in control" of the situation? because that option seems to be gone, but that could just be due to something else.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On another note: Does this mod stop you from swapping who's "in control" of the situation? because that option seems to be gone, but that could just be due to something else.
I have no idea.
Do you mean the middle-mouse option (or whatever it's bound to)?
I think that was changed in an update.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea.
Do you mean the middle-mouse option (or whatever it's bound to)?
I think that was changed in an update.
Pretty sure the middle mouse just changes your pace.

I'm talking about the pink/blue arrow in the top right.

the one that lets you chance who's going down on who, ect.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that arrow is on lesbo mode right? i don't think it was removed, i installed some new patches and it's still there

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that arrow is on lesbo mode right? i don't think it was removed, i installed some new patches and it's still there
I thought it was supposed to be there in both lesbian and in hetro sex?

I might be mis-remembering though.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I second you,Spiritlol.But,what I miss the most is really the lack of freedom for both you and others,like we had in articial girl 3.

One of the few thing I would have liked is by exemple being able to ditch alone school,then when you show up,somehow get scold by the class rep or the sensei.Thing like that,or when when going to the roff,enjoying the sky view.So basically,lack of interaction at all.
One of few others thing I disliked is how dumb character are and how relationship is weird,like sometime some random just bump to you by rushing all the school to you,then after she is done speaking with she just go all the ways to the other school.And a lots more...
What we really need is a mixte between ag3 and AA2,well,people are waiting for this since age,tought it will probably never happen,since you know,illusion grief cycle =P
Still,AA2 was a nice game,but not so much as we expected(not much improvement compared to AA1,they seems almost the same for me)
well, things that i learned from playing some of Illusion's Artificial games are the changes in graphics. the only reason why i want to play AA1 just because the graphics looks cuter than AA2 but after a few look into the game, AA2 still wins with much more personalities and traits. too bad though we're only watching scenes than actually doing the sex

now that you mention it, Illusion better make some kinda Artificial Town or something not only including bang-able schoolgirls but also MILFs at home, shopkeepers or any women at work

well i hope it wont be long before Illusion decided to make AG 4 (or even AA 3 if possible)