What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Conrad promotes you into a Bandit King. Win.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ladiva has the special ability to charm foes into not attacking. Ladiva also gets stronger when around other men.

I am not making this up.

Even if Conrad did beat Ladiva, Ladiva can cook and clean so he's useful off the battlefield too.
I thought Conrad was the main cook for princes army too.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I thought Conrad was the main cook for princes army too.
I'm not eating anything Conrad cooks. Bashira is doing fine for me.

kleem

Reputation score

So I wanted to get some gold for the first time to buy the barracks,and does Nutaku not accept american express cards?

Also is 2nd barracks out?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, 2nd barracks is out, just gotta buy all 1st barracks upgrades first.

I've not heard anything about american express not working, only that many people are having visa problems, who have previously been able to pay. Contacting Nutaku in some way should give you a way forward, their twitter seems to sort these things out when they can and might be faster than a regular ticket.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, new game on Nutaku. Seems to be an online game, but I can't find any info on it when I search. So it's probably elsewhere with a different name.

With that said, the art is kinda preventing me from even trying it, anyone have anything good to say about the game itself? <.<

kleem

Reputation score

I'm actually kinda having fun with Harem heroes,but it might be a passing time kinda fun.

Its really strange I cashed easily on DMM,but on Nutaku is having a problem with it X_X.

Also thanks for letting me know both barracks are released.They are so much help in DMM.Can't wait for the fairy barracks to get here.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, new game on Nutaku. Seems to be an online game, but I can't find any info on it when I search. So it's probably elsewhere with a different name.

With that said, the art is kinda preventing me from even trying it, anyone have anything good to say about the game itself? <.<
looks like shit most likely is shit

side note 2 random rolls gave me gina and uzume
i feel like uzumes aw art needs some work lol

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Took fifteen bajillion tries, but I finally beat Danger in the Oasis on the alt. Also, used to be I had no Rogues on the main, and now like my horde of HAs, Samurais, and Pirates, I have more than I know what to do with.

kleem

Reputation score

Wow ok I got a reply back,and they do not deal with american express X_X.Guess I'll continue being a free player.Even though on their support page it says they are accept all major credit cards.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow ok I got a reply back,and they do not deal with american express X_X.Guess I'll continue being a free player.Even though on their support page it says they are accept all major credit cards.
Well, I kind of expect that but that's only because when I grew up there would always be Visa commercials about how no one accepts American Express. :p

That, and ye olde days of Terran Legacy where you'd find Visa cards and get money from them, but if you found American Express cards you'd just throw them away. <.<

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you really want to graduate from being free player, there should be online wallet options available for your country what can issue an internet-bound Visa card. Or PayPal, I thought I seen it's logo on Nutaku's "Buy Gold" page? Or even prepaid Visa cards, that should be a thing.

But all in all, for their dream of becoming Adult Stem to realize, they gotta find better payment processor... That doesn't mind hentai stuff with all it's many different subgenres... Yeah, not gonna happen.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you really want to graduate from being free player, there should be online wallet options available for your country what can issue an internet-bound Visa card. Or PayPal, I thought I seen it's logo on Nutaku's "Buy Gold" page? Or even prepaid Visa cards, that should be a thing.

But all in all, for their dream of becoming Adult Stem to realize, they gotta find better payment processor... That doesn't mind hentai stuff with all it's many different subgenres... Yeah, not gonna happen.
i still dont get why it matters what the content is to the payment possessors they get there money we get our filthy filthy hentai content sounds really good to me but eh stupid people are everywhere

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^Sfw. So Osawari Island actually puts lolis on there banners now, if you click the "useful info" tab it even shows 3 lolis and some of their h-scenes... Maybe there is hope we will get black iris after all.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^Sfw. So Osawari Island actually puts lolis on there banners now, if you click the "useful info" tab it even shows 3 lolis and some of their h-scenes... Maybe there is hope we will get black iris after all.
theres been hope since fkg and aisha were released imo

also i believe nutaku themselves said they didnt like cutting lolis in there first place not sure though

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The point I meant was they're publicly showing them on the banners uncensored (including h-scenes). Here is the full tab, nsfw.

Makes me wonder why they still cut out Aisha on Aigis, it makes it seem like Aigis has different rules placed on it compared to the other games.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The point I meant was they're publicly showing them on the banners uncensored (including h-scenes). Here is the full tab, nsfw.

Makes me wonder why they still cut out Aisha on Aigis, it makes it seem like Aigis has different rules placed on it compared to the other games.
i see i never really understood why that whole they cut a unit out of a banner thing was a big deal cause she was still in gatcha iirc but my guess is the jp devs may have had something to do with it as well as nutaku
maybe fact that aigis was released before the other games and maybe theres still some rules in place from when loli content was not allowed
maybe there sneaking shit in without anyone knowing then getting found out then scrambling to hide the evidence as i doubt these people that are setting the rules like no loli content even play the games
maybe theres some confusion that the devs think lolis are still not allowed
maybe the devs are just doing it out of spite or laziness i doubt they are though from the post nutaku made it seems the devs were handling essentially 5 versions ours, dmm, dmm all ages, and the 2 mobile dmm versions so its understandable in a sense
maybe updating and or changing stuff on nutaku is harder then dmm for some reason
theres alot of reasons things could e happening we as players can only wait and hope it gets better i hope this transition period ends after the valkyrie event in a few weeks but i expect thats just the only events they had solid dates for
the best news is that soon the devs wont be the fall guy after nutaku takes over we will see what happens if units/banners etc get censored edited or anything like we have seen it was nutaku all along and were all fucked essentially but i am hoping it wasnt

it may seem im defending one side or the other but im not i just think the blame is on both sides not just one

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The payment processors must play Aigis it is the only answer!

I actually forgot maintenance was tonight and almost missed burning my resources before bed. Look forward to trying out Memento once we get her tomorrow.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Aigis is ...weird sh!t going on there. I mean, this most recent event, they didn't have Memento on her banner BUT had her (and part of her H-scene!) on the main page. And they cut Flamel (Flamel, Carl! A woman even a blind won't mistake for a loli!) out of a banner as well... So yeah, it looks like JP devs are doing it out of spite by now :D