What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DragaX] Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0b)

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V0.6)

V0.6 is now available for public and can be from my blog! Enjoy playing!

I also opened a vote on my blog where you can decide on which game I should start working next.
More details about the games and everything else you need to know,

@Joe Steel
Thanks for your kind words, I'm trying my best!

Bandung974

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your hardwork ^_^
I can't wait to test the new content ( and finnaly getting out of the maze :p)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Didn't know this was a thing, will have to give it a try later. Looks like it could be fun. :)

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just released v0.6a it should fix some bugs at chapter 4 and changes some minor things.

Bugfixes:
-Fixed a bug where it was impossible to get the Golden Plate armor
-Fixed a bug where you got into the wrong blue house at the quest with the homeless

-Reduced Gorgu's health a bit

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V0.6a)

does anyone have saves they can provide for fun at any point in the game don't really mind had to reboot my computer lost a lot of game and saves... appreciate any response :)

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloaded it and already played like 2 1/2 hours at once.

It's a fun game, a little hard in certain situations (Orc farm or the secret lab, killing all the orcs in the cave and all the wolfs didn't prepare me for that) but fun nonetheless.

To bad I am stuck in said lab now since I can't defeat X even with the remote.
My alternate savefile is an hour older so I kinda lost motivation for now.

I like how the replay value is so high by the way. I have to start over some day just to see the other two scenarios for the creeper shack in the woods were you do your first burglary mission.

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Downloaded it and already played like 2 1/2 hours at once.

It's a fun game, a little hard in certain situations (Orc farm or the secret lab, killing all the orcs in the cave and all the wolfs didn't prepare me for that) but fun nonetheless.

To bad I am stuck in said lab now since I can't defeat X even with the remote.
My alternate savefile is an hour older so I kinda lost motivation for now.

I like how the replay value is so high by the way. I have to start over some day just to see the other two scenarios for the creeper shack in the woods were you do your first burglary mission.
The best way to prepare for the orc farm is to clear the woods to the south out on the first day. I was actually unable to win the orc farm scenario until I cleared the forest due to not being strong enough. Secret lab was easy and only Kate was a hard fight.

Currently in Orlea and losing to the corrupted arena champion guy. Also I lost the fight against Raguk in chapter 3, does anything change if you actually win that fight?

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not always sure about rpg maker, but this one seems to have potential.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The best way to prepare for the orc farm is to clear the woods to the south out on the first day. I was actually unable to win the orc farm scenario until I cleared the forest due to not being strong enough. Secret lab was easy and only Kate was a hard fight.

Currently in Orlea and losing to the corrupted arena champion guy. Also I lost the fight against Raguk in chapter 3, does anything change if you actually win that fight?
Thanks for the hint, I'll try that. I take it's an Adventurer Guild Mission?

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I lost the fight against Raguk in chapter 3, does anything change if you actually win that fight?
Yes, if you beat him
Leo does escape

Thanks for the hint, I'll try that. I take it's an Adventurer Guild Mission?
No, you can enter the forest anytime you want. And yes some stuff might be too hard if your level isn't high enough, always make sure to buy enough potions.

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Raguk only beat me due to a lucky hit anyway, Blood Hunger is OP don't nerf. But yeah, the forest can be completed on the first day in the town and is a great source of EXP. Just make sure you take Sally into the forest with you as she fully heals every time you leave, the enemies don't respawn, and you can get good rewards by doing the sidequest in there.

By the way since I didn't choose the wealth or power rewards I want to know, are those traps to punish greedy players and if they aren't what exactly do you get from them?

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, you can enter the forest anytime you want. And yes some stuff might be too hard if your level isn't high enough, always make sure to buy enough potions.
I noticed yeah. That demon-fairy with the many names was kinda hard at first but with Kates help and healing power it was much easier.

Right now I am in Orlea trying to get Sally and Tess to be strong enough so they can face off (and lose) against the champion.

On that note: Sally is the greatest, a really lovable character you created there. Also the best looking one of the bunch.
t choose the wealth or power rewards I want to know, are those traps to punish greedy players and if they aren't what exactly do you get from them?
Had the same problem with Raguk, he was about to go down but the he crited leo.

I chose Power and I honestly don't know what changed

Mordaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in chapter 2 and seem to have lost Sally, she never appears in the room anymore. I think this started when I quit the secret lab area and finished the adventure guild quests.

I think She's in the last room at the Inn but the door is locked.

Last edited:
OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way since I didn't choose the wealth or power rewards I want to know, are those traps to punish greedy players and if they aren't what exactly do you get from them?
Power
Gives you a boost on your strength stats

Wealth
Gives you 1500 Gold

I'm in chapter 2 and seem to have lost Sally, she never appears in the room anymore. I think this started when I quit the secret lab area and finished the adventure guild quests.

I think She's in the last room at the Inn but the door is locked.
So you started the lab quest but didn't enter it? You have to finish the quest, Sally should re-appear once you finish it.

Mordaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So you started the lab quest but didn't enter it? You have to finish the quest, Sally should re-appear once you finish it.
Yeah, but somehow I got locked out of the lab and need two people to open the door again.

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, but somehow I got locked out of the lab and need two people to open the door again.
Well that's bad. You are supposed to have Sally in your party but since you did some adventure quests first she probably got deleted from your party and you can't do it now. You might have to load an older savegame if you still want to do that quest. Or if you already did the quest with Tess you can just skip it and try to continue to chapter 3, since this quest influences future chapters you can see what happens if you don't do it.

However, I will add something to prevent this from happening at the next update.

Mordaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well that's bad. You are supposed to have Sally in your party but since you did some adventure quests first she probably got deleted from your party and you can't do it now. You might have to load an older savegame if you still want to do that quest. Or if you already did the quest with Tess you can just skip it and try to continue to chapter 3, since this quest influences future chapters you can see what happens if you don't do it.

However, I will add something to prevent this from happening at the next update.
Yeah, I tried to advance but got nowhere. So after 4 hours I just restarted over.

xgrotesc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must've missed something in my playthrough, because I haven't found any Kate to join the party... Can anyone tell me how do you recruit her?

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I must've missed something in my playthrough, because I haven't found any Kate to join the party... Can anyone tell me how do you recruit her?
You probably haven't done any Burglaring then, you find Kate in the secret Laboratory during Chapter 2. There are two ways to access it, either have a Burglary level of 5 or buy the shack key from the mysterious vendor during night-time.