Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Here are your pictures for the day. Been at school all day so I am a bit tired lol.

Enjoy!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey, I was thinking about the no incest policy and I started wondering whether certain circumstances constitute incest.

First off, clones. Would someone having sex with the clone of a family member, or a gender-swapped clone of themselves (for example, M. Bison and Cammy) be considered incest?

The second thing is, we all know about the theory of alternate realities and that there are apparently alternate versions of people in those realities. Well, what is someone where to travel to one of those alternate realities and the version of them from that reality was the opposite gender. Would having sex with them be considered incest?

Even if it didn't it would give a whole new meaning to the term 'go fuck yourself'. :p

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, but Cammy entire background was lost in translation so there's that.

Also regarding the whole having sex with yours alternate parallel self, there's actually a term for that called "selfcest". Or how other people humorously prefer to call it "masturbation".

That being said, its hard not called it awkward theme if not because of absurdly fictional the concept actually is. Look at the whole "time travel" romance aspect. In Fire Emblem Awakening u can romance people from 20 years(it was actually vague how much further back they travel) in future, where in the present they're either a baby or yet have to be born. So would that be considered pedophilia despite the time-traveling warriors being well over 18 (with maybe the exception of Nah)? It just too ridiculous take seriously at all.

TL;DR:
I'm pretty sure its ok to use selfcest, since its not actually incest.

fap away

zippyshare
v/TrZnoSP5/
file.html

can you decode it?

XD
mediafire is also live
I could, I won't bcuz I'm too lazy.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day another set :D

This one will take a bit to get to the good parts but it should still be excellent.

Enjoy!

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

folder

ubm6b;)69u8yy2a

code_'something

Let the decode game begin

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

On either side of the main page on GamesofDesire there are banners to MnF. Once you place your mouse cursor on top of the side-banners, they extend towards the middle, showing a picture of whatever MnF is advertising for. In this case it's the new Officer Juggs game. I'm not sure how I can make it clearer than this.
IT'S A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOOOORLD!

But seriously remember to turn off addblock or it won't work.

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have a few things for you all today :D

First off:

Velma Gets Spooked 4

Here is the latest crack from BCT :D

We continue to work hard for you all so please give your thanks :)

I also have the new set of pictures for Super Heroine Hijinks 3

Enjoy :)

This is the longest set of pictures I have ever made so please wait for the sex scenes :)

I also am almost done with the Rough Draft for Nintendo Halloween. Will upload it tomorrow.

Stay groovy you beautiful bastards :D
Thanks to BCT and Thanks to Haseo for your hard work sharing this awesome stuff :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You guys can promote whatever you want that is MnF related but if it starts to give people viruses or other shit then I will shut you down. Only share what is safe and legal.

In other news here are your pictures for the day. We are almost done with the intro so the goody parts are on their way ;)

Enjoy!

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question Time: Does anybody else see the ad on XVIDEOS, with MnF Jessica Rabbit from MB3, getting fucked but a real human? lol

Gives me an idea for a game. Pretty much the idea is, just a artist fucking his work.:p

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Question Time: Does anybody else see the ad on XVIDEOS, with MnF Jessica Rabbit from MB3, getting fucked but a real human? lol

Gives me an idea for a game. Pretty much the idea is, just a artist fucking his work.:p
I can't say that I do know it.
Any chance you can share it with us?

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The demo of the longest game intro and with a German that says " Vell, vell, vell " is available on GoD
Hellbound Boobies

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To be completely fair its not like u have to read the intro. U can just skip right into the dialogue part.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it is fair to read the story and not just see the sex scenes. It gives an explanation to the characters and the world and we can read the creativity of the author. If it won, it means the story is good.
If nobody didn't read the story, the " anal, more anal " guy would won :D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Didn't exactly stop "mighty mom vs busty bomber" for almost winning despite only having 1 friggin sentence. In fact if weren't for Crawdaddy's "Incredible Baulk", it probably would have won.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Didn't exactly stop "mighty mom vs busty bomber" for almost winning despite only having 1 friggin sentence. In fact if weren't for Crawdaddy's "Incredible Baulk", it probably would have won.
Maybe.
But even if it did, the admins would have taken it down, and would've put second place on the production line.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The point is, u can still skip it if u want the narration however, is still appreciated nonetheless. Especially the time it took to write/type all of that.