What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Just a quick heads up for those still having issues with the orc tunnel maze, the flashlight -does- in fact work in the dreamworld/interworld, which is probably what they 'assume' you'd get at that point. Not sure if it's already figured out, but throwing this out there for those who wanted to know.

whoknew

Reputation score

can anyone post a link to the original 2013 version? The version he was working on before he went on hiatus for 2 years? I never got a chance to play it and I heard it had good content.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can anyone post a link to the original 2013 version? The version he was working on before he went on hiatus for 2 years? I never got a chance to play it and I heard it had good content.
ditto

DDragonMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the game overall but were the supernatural elements really necessary?

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I didn't know this game had MC... Sweet!

Any up to date walkthroughs?

Supposedly now you can bang the black milf next door.

MAXXXING

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't know this game had MC... Sweet!

Any up to date walkthroughs?

Supposedly now you can bang the black milf next door.
You don't actually bang her. The first event involves wanking, and jizzing all over her.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You don't actually bang her. The first event involves wanking, and jizzing all over her.
It got added in the 1.07 update. but you do have to jizz on her alot to raise her affection with you to do so. Note the only reason affection goes up is because Mrs. Achwak doesn't want to be the cause of her daughter losing her[the daughter]'s only friend.

Thunderrr

Reputation score

Is there like a walkthrough of sorts somewhere? I really like this game so far, but I've only gotten scenes with Mom and sis (when she's sleeping), and the bar blowjob with the female character.

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there like a walkthrough of sorts somewhere? I really like this game so far, but I've only gotten scenes with Mom and sis (when she's sleeping), and the bar blowjob with the female character.
I am going to sound like a dick right now, but it's not hard to use the search button and/or even look through the thread for a while.

Anyhow, I posted a link on page 19 what sorta has a walkthrough on how to get all the scenes in version 1.5. The new ones are all being talked about on the pages after that.

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a bug on this new version that crashes the game if during class you choose to do the exercise with the girl student. Not the bitch Fannie the other one. Another bug that after you get back in time by the double dragons 2 or more times every time you try to enter the furry leader slut house in the interworld screen stays black and you are forced to restart. Of course i m using my previous version s save so i don t know if that s it. Also i just noticed that if you go between your desk and your pc you go to the house balcony and at evening you can peek at the neighbour, no scene yet probably will be implemented in the future still he says a line :p

Lokes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I have been trying to change the money/gold value with cheat engine, but I cant seem to do it. The closest I got is to crash the game. Could anyone please tell me step by step on how to do it right? I would really appreciate it, thank you <3

laidjon

Reputation score

Hey guys, I have been trying to change the money/gold value with cheat engine, but I cant seem to do it. The closest I got is to crash the game. Could anyone please tell me step by step on how to do it right? I would really appreciate it, thank you <3
Initial value * 2 + 1.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

cheatengine 2x+1 so if you have 100gold x2+1 so 201, then buy something for mby 10? then u have 90, then 90x2+1 181, then change to 100,000,001 without the " , " probly should work

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You'll be able to trigger 3 new animations: dounie's boobjob, jamming's blowjob in class and achwak
Jamming's blowjob isn't the one when you don't do your homework...? is there and other bj scene with her? o_O

Freeko9595

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jamming's blowjob isn't the one when you don't do your homework...? is there and other bj scene with her? o_O
Yes, you can ask her for a blow in classrom during the class exercise, you just need to progress a while with handjob. :)

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

With the new update out I was wondering if it is worth restarting the game and deleting my old save or should I wait for another update?

Lokes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cheatengine 2x+1 so if you have 100gold x2+1 so 201, then buy something for mby 10? then u have 90, then 90x2+1 181, then change to 100,000,001 without the " , " probly should work
Thank you very much, I will give it a try later, when I get home. If I still can't manage to do it, could I ask you again? Maybe via PM, since this might bother other users.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you very much, I will give it a try later, when I get home. If I still can't manage to do it, could I ask you again? Maybe via PM, since this might bother other users.
go for it.

arcangel069

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im playing 1.07 version, i found a new character,
friend's sister and any changes at beginning the game. How can find money with Peio??.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

im playing 1.07 version, i found a new character,
friend's sister and any changes at beginning the game. How can find money with Peio??.
if with "find" you mean "make" then it's with Fishing at the park
(but it's so much easier to use cheat engine for the money =P )