What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

chloe will handle crazier things then erun imo and at the end of the day i would rather use mats and aw mats on 1 angel that handles everything rather then just most things and find something it deosnt

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The bottleneck for leveling aren't the platinum armors though, but the fairies. I still have 15+ plat armors that I can't do anything with.
15? Make that 150 xD

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Disagree with this, Elm is 70 demon crystals per copy. During the daily boost week where the 70/8 map has 100% chance drop demon crystals, 21 demon crystals costs 8 stamina. 70 / (21/8) = 26 2/3 hours per copy of Elm. You need 8 copies of Elm on average to min cost her (first copy, 1 @100% CR chance, 2 @50% CR chance, 4 @25% CR chance), so that's a total of 213 1/3 hours of natural regen to min cost her.

Contrast this with Chloe, who has no 100% drop map sadly, so is 14 hours per copy (assuming the 7 stamina map is 50% drop chance). She needs 16 copies on average to min cost (original copy, 1 @100%, 2 @50%, 12 @25%) so 16 x 14 = 224 hours to min cost her.

HOWEVER, note above Elm figures were at 100% drop rate for demon crystals, which we obviously don't always have. Outside of boosted daily drop rates it's probably more like 70% drop rate, which works out to be about 300 hours to min cost her.

So normally Chloe is actually quite a bit cheaper than Elm simply because of how much less investment it is to get copies of her, despite needing CR -5 vs CR -3. The only issue is you can farm demon crystals twice a week, vs being able to farm Chloe only 1 day every 1 1/2 months or whatever.

Special bonus: Fewer rainbow faeries are needed to raise Chloe's skill since you need 16 copies of her anyway for CRing vs 8 for Elm. And the 7 stam Chloe map drops platinum armours to assist with levelling her.
Emmm your math is not wrong but u are forgetting some important thing there:

First, u don't need to min cost an angel (except Miruno maybe).

Even if u wanted, we get some gold cost reduction fairies from events and eventually from exchange quests. While using a Plat cost reduction fairy on Chloe would be a bad idea, using a gold one on Elm (Erun) is perfectly fine if u want as there are not a lot of super important gold units (just Margaret and Rino, Berenice maybe).

Then, we get way too many gold exp fairies and again, using plat exp fairies on Chloe is fine but probably not optimal, while gold ones will start overflowing even after lvling the 3 mentioned above.

In the end is just a matter of which u like better. Chloe has more dps but a higher cost in the long run, Erun has more general usefulness (her passive heal does really help) but a little higher initial investment.

Edit: just in case, i call "gold exp fairies" to the ones that give 18k exp directly.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

15? Make that 150 xD
So 2 plat x 2 fairies. I am sitting at 50 :( I now look back on the days when I use fairies-bronze to conserve cans. #TinCanWorldproblem

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If the stock of plat cans really vastly outnumber that of spirits, why not just use 2 cans + 2 spirits for level ups like Gitami said?

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If the stock of plat cans really vastly outnumber that of spirits, why not just use 2 cans + 2 spirits for level ups like Gitami said?
That's what I do most of the time.
But my account is still rather new and I'm not at the point yet, where I start leveling all of my units to AW max. Therefore I keep thinking to myself that I might need those tin cans at some point in the future. That's why I keep switching back and fort between 1+3 and 2+2, depending on much space I have left in my barracks to store all those tin cans.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For myself, I try to keep the number of plat cans on the DMM account at around 60 or so. If it starts to creep up to the 70s, then I'd starting using 2 cans at a time.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what the actual fuck isabelle has the laziest pegasus ever

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or IC type events have become WAY more common in the last few months? And it's always paired with the most resource hogging black revivals. How "interesting"...

There's no way in hell that I will get her maxed. Not with a 9 stam /15 collectible droprate. It would take over 20 days on natural stamina regen. I would need something like 40 SC and I have 12. So yeah, fuck this.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its the 3rd collection event this year and were coming up on july there was 5 last year with that being said yes the revival pairings are a bit fishy but this is nothing new really

there will likely be a better map on the next update also for me it helps to find a spot i know i can get to on natural for me this is usually -3 and then decide if the units worth the sc to go further this being a new class its up in the air if shes worth it but you theoretically could get 900 and gamble for mincost

for event

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or IC type events have become WAY more common in the last few months? And it's always paired with the most resource hogging black revivals. How "interesting"...

There's no way in hell that I will get her maxed. Not with a 9 stam /15 collectible droprate. It would take over 20 days on natural stamina regen. I would need something like 40 SC and I have 12. So yeah, fuck this.
If you want cheap and efficient farming for item collection, wait for the 2nd weeks maps. There will be a much more efficient map that drops 20-26.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its the 3rd collection event this year and were coming up on july there was 5 last year with that being said yes the revival pairings are a bit fishy but this is nothing new really

there will likely be a better map on the next update also for me it helps to find a spot i know i can get to on natural for me this is usually -3 and then decide if the units worth the sc to go further this being a new class its up in the air if shes worth it but you theoretically could get 900 and gamble for mincost

for event
She is likely going to be the free version of Ramii, in which case she is most likely going to be pretty great. Unfortunately for her, I already have Ramii, so I will not break my back to max her out (even though she looks pretty cute).

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ramiis magical though this girl is phys with a slow effect and i have nehza so unless her skill/aw is nice i dont think its worth it for me atleast

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ramiis magical though this girl is phys with a slow effect and i have nehza so unless her skill/aw is nice i dont think its worth it for me atleast
If she has the range of Ramii and/or she also deals AOE when on the ground, she will be a very different unit from Nataku, and probably the best free anti-subjugation unit. I would try to max her out as much as possible if you don't have an Oni or Nadia at the very least.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

saw this on discord def up, attack range down, block 1, attack all in range, perm skill looks solid though the range down im a bit concerned about tbh but whats even better is the moltena aw2 i cant wait

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

saw this on discord def up, attack range down, block 1, attack all in range, perm skill looks solid though the range down im a bit concerned about tbh but whats even better is the moltena aw2 i cant wait
Again, if it follows Ramii's pattern, then her "range down" is going to give her the same AOE range as an Oni or Nadia. The increased defense is not a bad thing either, so I am cautiously optimistic.

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy mother of cheesecakes! I 2AWd my Moltena, and Demon Beast Tamer makes her tokens deal 2000+ true damage, and she herself has 1000+ damage with close to 340 range! Sure, the tokens lose health over time, but while they are up, they deal so much damage it is not even funny anymore!

If these were the measures taken to make her competitive with Clarice, I'd say they succeeded... until elementalers get their 2AW, that is. Oh well, I am still happy, as she is one of my favorite units.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

AW2 monster tamer:

Beastmaster: +25% hp, +20% attack, tokens get hp regen
Suiru

Demon Beast Trainer: +12% hp, +10% attack, +20 range, tokens lose hp gradually but gain x3 hp/attack/def
(token stats at max level: HP 4590, ATK 1170, DEF 690)

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man moltena was already amazing i love it and the qol update is super nice

welp i spent a pair of sc to aw2 moltena saw no practical use for me from beastmaster so sold the dupe and grabbed my ticket this month and out came clarice i feel the game is setting me up as my last 3 plats from tickets or yolos were Lythtis rachel and kasumi all very solid then clarice

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got Rinne and Alice and two plat magic fencer Siena, 10 silvers, 9 gold for 125 sc. Charged for Silvia and nothing. The rest is going to the event.
A bunch of sp silvers and 1 sp gold.

Good rolls but horrible for being charged. :(