Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

There's a retweet campaign.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its kind of interesting how Xiao-mei is the ony elemetaler that sucks so much, putting that many blocks in a token is just stupid, who a token that blocks 3 units but can withstand of none?? Aside from that the fact that her tokens do physical damage now just makes things worts. This a unit that need some urgent upgrade it has come to the point where she is worst than the wind elementaler!! Of course Clarice broke the standar for this class but they didn't have to create a unit that sucked this badly did they??

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

havent the community already reached the goal already
It started on the 25th 5000 RT for plat mage Mordebed. 5000 sounds easy. I'll just retweet it too, couldn't hurt especially on my empty twitter account.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its kind of interesting how Xiao-mei is the ony elemetaler that sucks so much, putting that many blocks in a token is just stupid, who a token that blocks 3 units but can withstand of none?? Aside from that the fact that her tokens do physical damage now just makes things worts. This a unit that need some urgent upgrade it has come to the point where she is worst than the wind elementaler!! Of course Clarice broke the standar for this class but they didn't have to create a unit that sucked this badly did they??
Yep.... earth elementals should have a nice effect/ability like
- exploding upon death for a lot of dmg
- paralizing enemies upon death
- 50% dmg reflection and 30% dmg nullification (nullified atks get reflected too) so depending on luck u can deal some dmg.
- an stupidly high MR (80%)

Xion

Reputation score

For a token that is desing for defense it lacks everything it should have, even if its ability is to be rng focus it should have something more. Right now is the worst of all elementalers tokens a real shame since it could have been an all porpuse defense.

Maybe if the tokens evolve upon aw and turn into something like an earth golem since being a simple ball doesn't help anyone (or maybe thats the plan for s.aw??) it also begs the question, who is gonna be the black rarity?? Water or light, and who will be feature in an event?

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For a token that is desing for defense it lacks everything it should have, even if its ability is to be rng focus it should have something more. Right now is the worst of all elementalers tokens a real shame since it could have been an all porpuse defense.

Maybe if the tokens evolve upon aw and turn into something like an earth golem since being a simple ball doesn't help anyone (or maybe thats the plan for s.aw??) it also begs the question, who is gonna be the black rarity?? Water or light, and who will be feature in an event?
My guess is that the water elementaler is going to be an event unit, while the black elementaler will be a premium with the ability to summon all types. In other words, instead of 15X1, it will be 5X3 kinds of available tokens.

On a side note, even though I decried the current subjugation map as "AFK-unfriendly", I managed to AFK the 500 map. Go figure.

Xion

Reputation score

Water will be gold, heart is black, then their powers will combine.
This is so worng in so many levels xD

Although having Captain Planet could help us defeat the evil goddess.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is so worng in so many levels xD

Although having Captain Planet could help us defeat the evil goddess.
No, when their powers combine, we get... Cross-dressing Dan! All shall dread his mighty flying kicks once again!

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this sub is nuts the blue eyes are new are they magic resistant like the other ones

got ticket rachel and a sp summon ristis amelia needed a better partner and ristis is nice i think

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ticket gave me Racua. Trade summon gave me Cornelia. A pretty good harvest this month, I say. :)

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I simply cant believe that Aigis is still doing gold runs so long after plat rotations started.

Thats like going for archery after everybody switched to self propelled artillery.

How about the nice folks did a start of summer event instead and got those girls in some bikinis and what not to tease current and future players in, with some dazzle and sun tanned ladies for once.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some people don't have the gold units. I don't have Betty and others don't have Leda who is the most useful out the bunch for her abilities.

Xion

Reputation score

The problem isn't the gold rush per se, remember that there are always new players, so there is always people in need of the units. But in the long term some of then become rather useless, they should give Kyuteri or Monica at least once a year, since they where remove from gacha is a real blessing to get them, they may not be all that great but their passive combine with AW thief go a long way in making the farming of certain stuff easier.

Units like Anemone, Mel even Fuuka aren't really a good reward even if they are intended for newbies, i'm pretty sure that having an early Kyuteri from a GR is way better than having a Cyrus right after they give away a Mordebette from a twitter campaing. (see how their logic just bite them in the ass)

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what you guys are talking about, isn't this just an event for 140 rainbow crystals ?

Xion

Reputation score

Ok, i'm gonna make this simple.... We have daiy revivals for plat units, plat beat gold so this type of events serve almost 0 porpuse right now. So my point is that, if they are going to continue with them they should give units that are more useful (to avoid things like... your statement.)

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Collection purposes, man. Gotta bed (drink under the table, for male units) them all, after all! :D

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So why is it that the last GR we were getting full leveled gold unit but this time we are back to the old lvl 1s again?

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It took a lot of token-juggling, but I managed to off the stupid nuke-golem on the first map. Now I can cross it off my "Enemies that don't have to be killed but I do it anyway" list.

Edit: New annoying-record: I ran the fairy daily a couple of times. Stockpiled eight rainbow fairies. Fed them all to my shiny new Cornelia. She is still sitting at 2/5 -.-'

Last edited: