What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Better atk speed works best with dancers and the extra dodge can be (ab)used against stunners or things like that but then 4X atk and def....
She gets around 3500 atk and def (with prince only), that's really op for a 11 cost unit even if only for 20 secs. 5.7 ehp for 20 secs is more than what some other tanks can do, and u get dodge too. 20 secs also fits with most burst buffers for some real awesome stats (for a 11 cost unit).

She is quite strong and has some versatility, the only real downside is that the class itself is a little overpopulated and while "solid", u can live without monks perfectly fine.
The extra dodge is nice but still very ranged ( that cypria 90% and still is kind of common to be hit 2 times in a row and there was Kyuubi with a 50% that got a streak of dodges that almost killed DracoLinch on Eterna map without being paralyzed) and like you said high atk spd works better with dancers but she has a very high atk at max lv with prince buff is 1049atk.

Her ehp with Iron fist at max is 3662 only no 5.7K

The only enemies that I can think where her AW skill shine over her normal is against the Queen ant and even then with her normal if you use a dancer to buff her defense&atk she probably can kill her.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The extra dodge is nice but still very ranged ( that cypria 90% and still is kind of common to be hit 2 times in a row and there was Kyuubi with a 50% that got a streak of dodges that almost killed DracoLinch on Eterna map without being paralyzed) and like you said high atk spd works better with dancers but she has a very high atk at max lv with prince buff is 1049atk.

Her ehp with Iron fist at max is 3662 only no 5.7K

The only enemies that I can think where her AW skill shine over her normal is against the Queen ant and even then with her normal if you use a dancer to buff her defense&atk she probably can kill her.
Yes, good catch, it was meant to be 3.7k :p

The dodge is useful to avoid stuns but not on 1 hit stunners. It also reduces the healing requirements on a "long" battle.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Another mini tier list update. Felt I needed to make special mention of a certain unit.

4/25 - Mini update, Sienna moved to S tier from A tier, Clarice preemptively added to S tier, Koyomi added to A tier, Bestia added to B tier.

Details below.

Sienna, Rune Fencer - This unit remains as amazingly good value as either an AFK unit or a general purpose mission clearer. I use her all the time and I'm never disappointed, personally.

Clarice. Elementaler - This unit is ridiculously good and is almost certainly the best single plat unit you could roll at the start of an account. Her tokens are easy to abuse, easy to protect and deal a solid amount of AoE true damage fast and reliably. And she's not even awakened...

Koyomi, Onmyouji - Definitely one of the best plat event units. She compares favorably initial and CT-wise to Charles, nukes MR in addition to DEF, continues to attack during her skill with bigger AoE and very long range, and slows. She also has some cost-effective tokens and will continue to provide supplemental damage and slows off skill.

Bestia, Monk - A good brawler unit with a swapping SAW that features good uptime and high DPS. Her base skill is Attack Up IV if you prefer it over her SAW's weirdness.

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Upcoming event unit is a demon summoner, when do we get an awakening of demon summoners?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some are speculating 2nd phase of the upcoming event

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how will aw lapis not be totally broken
Hell, even AW Livre will be broken. Lapis will probably require a brand new slot on the black tier list above "broken tier" just for herself.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it just me, or Phenex Lv5 is a joke (at least in context of the other majin)? I think only Vepar was easier that this, though I think later levels might get way higher, as Phenex not only flies (so he cannot be stalled by a strong tank), he also deals magical damage (meaning that if his damage scales high enough, it is possible that no lightning rod can survive his hits).

As for the collection event, isn't it a little early? I honestly thought this would be another star trial, considering that we got Hakunokami late-March?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I've been on and off with MWA for the last month. Back when the revived pirate island subjugation was going on I did most of it in one single run, because that's how the surplus charisma worked out. Grinding the same map for about 5 hours straight was possible the most boring, frustrating and tedious gaming experience in my life and essentially made me quit for a while, since i just couldn't muster the will to even look at the game. I was eventually talked into coming back so I have all the event units as well, but I completely missed the 50% droprate boost week and I also missed around 13 days or so of my 100 SC monthly ticket.

So with all that I really hoped this event to be a star trial one, so that I can catch up. Nope, fucking collection event. And on top of that this is going to be one of those absolutely must have units to boot. Well, I can't do the last map (I don't have any AW ranged units aside of the event mercenary and it seems pretty much impossible otherwise), so that leaves me with the 50/7 map to grind. That drops 13 scrolls at best. So with always perfect drops (obviously not happening), with natural regen it would take 30 days to grind out the 1300 goal. So with the bonus crystals and with some luck might JUST make it, if I burn everything on grinding the same goddamn map over and over again. You know, doing the exact thing that made me ragequit a few weeks ago. And I can forget about the Anya revival, for which I have been actually waiting for. To say that I'm not enthusiastic is the understatement of the fucking decade.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the collection unit will most likely be nuts irregardless of cost or skill so feel free pick a lower number then 1300 especially if you cant do the best level what you go for is your own decision but either way anya is invaluable if you dont have her im sure quite a few would highly suggest going for her over anything else

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Typically the last map of both 1st and 2nd half of item collection events are 100% drops. But yeah, if farming the other maps for the books the RNG becomes a big factor. I had to repeat the 50/7 map a 2nd time cause in my first blind run I did not expect the cult member to transform into a hard hitting majin and lost a soldier. 2nd run went off smoothly, but I ended up with only 3 out 13 books as the drop. I know the actual average would not be this bad, but even occasionally getting only 3 books in farming the 50/7 map has to suck.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the meanwhile I found a way to reliably 3 star the last map. Takes a lot of unit switching and focus firing down units, but can be done. still, it only gives 15, so I'm not much ahead with it...

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Plat ticket: Marnie. Not bad, but limited usefulness to me, since I don't really bother with Majin and my team is broken enough to easily deal with everyinth else.

Trade Post Summon: Dupe Ashela. Well, at least I only lost 100 Rainbow Crytals this way.

1 YOLO roll on the Gacha: Dupe Nataku. Okay, at this point the bandit goddess is just teasing me. T_T

Edit:
I just realized something: Though getting all the required units is pretty much up to the whims of the bandit goddess, with the introduction of Tifa, Gellius can actually reach over 100 MR!

He starts out with 10. Grace adds another 10. Liselotte adds 5 for all Heavy Armors. Oscar adds 5 for all males. Tifa adds another 5.
10+10+5+5+5=35 MR
Gellius' SAW triples his MR
35x3=105 MR

I wonder how that works...

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man thankfully there giving us like 10-15 sc so i can spend it all on getting a time fairy and the demon summoner
fingers crossed for ninjas i used to find them useful everywhere but since i got nehza they have lost alot of her usefulness to me

Last edited:

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hyped for ninja 2aw, but don't have any non-silver ninjas that aren't named Azami...
gonna have to get used to Tuesday maintenance, this totally caught me off-guard lol. At least it lines up better with the English version's maintenance time now.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hyped for ninja 2aw, but don't have any non-silver ninjas that aren't named Azami...
gonna have to get used to Tuesday maintenance, this totally caught me off-guard lol. At least it lines up better with the English version's maintenance time now.
It'll go back to Thursday next week.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

AW2 Ninja

Ninja God (Shinobigami): +10% atk, x1.2 range, wait time between attacks greatly shortened
Hina, Azami, Hien

Jiraiya: +20% atk/def, +75% hp, +1 block, able to summon 1 toad that does magic dmg with longer range than ninja, toad hp gradually decreases
Kaname

Regarding Ninja God attack speed change:

Illustrations:

banner:

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow that seems very solid

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let's see I gonna go for Shinobi Saki (extra range is useful especially with her attack speed increase, combine with her assassination skill, useful) & Jiraya Nagi (due to her ability that multiply her stat make it more better candidate)

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Typically the last map of both 1st and 2nd half of item collection events are 100% drops.
90/12s are never 100% drop (apart from first run), even with an AW Thief.