What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

also, once again, auto/perm skill units are great for afk runs (like subjugations that you generally don't want to be sitting in front of the computer/phone and going through the entire 10min of choosing units to use skills just to get your 500 kills. Just because you haven't reached the point where you can't do afk runs doesnt mean a unit is shit.)

the cost+ is negligible because mage armors are among the last few units to be deployed. even a gold mage armor, Raichi, has 29 at full cost. That +1 cost is not going to mean 1 enemy manages to escape, and if it does it means you just used a bad strategy.

What's arguable, is that I think her atk/def stat boost should be at least +15% to be decent considering that the atk/def buff is only for herself, and nadia alone has +10% hp/atk/def to offset her +2 cost.

about mage armor skill having long cooldown, that is also not true.
Raichi normal skill and jessica normal skill both are 35s cd, while jessica SAW has a 20s cd (15s duration). In fact, all mage armors except Grace have their skill/SAW with only a cd no more than 10s from their duration. meaning the skill up time is almost at least 40%+. Grace is balanced due to having op stats during her skill.

you need more experience before jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@All
Guys, u all need to tone down your posts. Discussion in useful and I like to do it once in a while but there's no need nor place to personal qualifications. I know u are not crossing the line but there's a high lvl of hostility.

I also agree an auto skill in a mage armor sucks. Now, that doesn't mean the unit itself sucks. I think is highly probable her stats are at a black's lvl, making her worth the lack of control and the higher cost.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@All
Guys, u all need to tone down your posts. Discussion in useful and I like to do it once in a while but there's no need nor place to personal qualifications. I know u are not crossing the line but there's a high lvl of hostility.

I also agree an auto skill in a mage armor sucks. Now, that doesn't mean the unit itself sucks. I think is highly probable her stats are at a black's lvl, making her worth the lack of control and the higher cost.
once again, I wouldn't say auto-skill in a mage armor sucks. it simply means you don't use her the same way you have used mage armors previously. she will still likely be more useful than other heavy armor/mage armor in just about any afk run. just like how a player doesn't use rino haphazardly due to her 50s initial, you simply don't use erica in situations where you really need the control. just because it's auto-skill doesn't mean it's bad like azami, sarasa and some of the less useful plats (eva, anita etc.)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News for Upcoming Maintenance:
-New Class 'Oni' (鬼) Implemented.
+High HP and Attack Youkai-type Melee Class. Normally Attacks All Nearby Land Enemies.
-Pick-up Summoning:
Black: Pirate Minerva, Onmyouji Mikoto, Vampire Hunter Sue, Chrono Witch Towa, and Druid Fiore.
Plat: Witch Figneria, Merchant Totono, Princess Melvina, Ranger Supura, Witch Prim

(Premium) Platinum Oni Itsuki (鬼娘イツキ):

Moomin Clissa Da:

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

whoa, this new class, oni huh

AoE for proxi huh, this will be a good partner for my nadia and zenobia, huray for grinder hell? :v

.. also, thanks to shino we now get a Token AoE proxi :'D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

depending of the cost. we may have a replacement for bandits in the high hp and atk, to deal with magical enemies.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Nov 10th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Return of the Imperial Priest" (帝国神官の帰還) Begins.
-Revival Mission "Dark Knighthood's Tragic End" (暗黒騎士団の最期) Begins. (Nov 14th 0:00~Nov 20th 23:59).
+Drops and Difficulty of Certain Missions Modified.
Pick-up Summoning:
Black: Pirate Minerva, Onmyouji Mikoto, Vampire Hunter Sue, Chrono Witch Towa, and Druid Fiore.
Plat: Witch Figneria, Merchant Totono, Princess Melvina, Ranger Supura, and Witch Prim.
Trading Post:
-Shuuka and Xiao Removed.
-Revival (150): Dark Fighter Elva Added
Other:
+High HP and Attack Youkai-type Melee Class. Normally Attacks All Nearby Land Enemies.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

(Event) Plat Priest Warrior Lucia (帝国神官戦士ルチア):

(Premium) Platinum Oni Itsuki (鬼娘イツキ):

Erica (エーリカ):
Jack o' Lantern Wand (ジャックランタンの杖): (15s; attack 1.7x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
MAX Pumpkin (MAXパンプキン): (s; attack 2x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; shortens time until first use; changes to 'ジャックランタンの杖' afterwards; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Trick or Treat (トリックオアトリート): self: attack and defence up; while deployed, all unit cost +1.

Dark Knighthood's Tragic End (Original Event Post):
Click Here!

Elva (エルヴァ):
Hack to Pieces (滅多斬り): (25s; attack 1.4x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 35; WT: 30; CT: 60)
Super Hack to Pieces (超滅多斬り): (25s; attack 1.5x; attack speed raised, but current HP halved when skill ends; AS: 29; WT: 32.5; CT: 65)
Instant Death Attack (即死攻撃): all attacks have an additional 3% chance of instant death.

Crimes Against the White Empire:

Prince Relations Screen:

Memento by Takatsuki Ichi (Eln's Illustrator; ):

Erica Fanart by Makarin (Original Illustrator):

Makarin really is emphasising that beauty mark on Erica's chest. Shame that it's super likely that she's really just doing nekomimi cosplay since that's much lower on the hierarchy of awesome...

Doesn't change that I'm accumulating AW materials, and food to power level her to AW1 (automatic skill characters like Nadia, Charlotte, Jerome, Figneria, etc. are so useful for marathoning maps).

Those That Have Been Sacrificed:

For a moment, I was worried that Itsuki was Onibahime-sama, but it appears it's just a character that looks like she should've been an event unit. Crossing fingers that Onibahime is a black-rarity oni for an upcoming item trial.

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah right, there was that certain NPC on stories recently that looks like an Oni, maybe will get her soon enough?

Thought I don't know her name, anyone please?
*reads petite post* this Onibahime is the one with 2 horns right?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talked about bad strategy , no experience
Yet too pussy to phail , relying to video every week
That's what I called Einstein~

Too many argument , just don't use the class / unit
Case Closed~

Viva Premium unit , lol >.>

levoonisarat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just got a black, can anyone tell me if she is good/what she does? Thanks.

imgur(dot)com/a/C1soo

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ashera, multi-target multi-shot shot archer with an attack multiplier, she's strong. Also assassinate chance before you SAW, but that goes away in favor of damage.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

:O
I should have made sure to get the 26 stars instead of pushing for the 27 stars.
Just needed three lvl 3 iron mages for a 2 star on the last mission. Goodbye platinum exp fairy.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:O
I should have made sure to get the 26 stars instead of pushing for the 27 stars.
Just needed three lvl 3 iron mages for a 2 star on the last mission. Goodbye platinum exp fairy.

wow thanks. it was thanks to this video that i was able to 2* the final map and get 24*. now i have a nice shiny maxed skill, minimum cost (w/e her name is).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*'D' stands for 'Dead'.

Premium Banner:

Jack o' Lantern Wand (ジャックランタンの杖): (15s; attack 1.7x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
MAX Pumpkin (MAXパンプキン): (15s; attack 2x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; changes to 'ジャックランタンの杖' afterwards; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 20)
Ex Battle Heal (エクスバトルヒール): (20s; attack 1.8x; block: 0; focus healing; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
Healing Spot (ヒーリングスポット): (00s; attack 1.4x; block: 0; focus healing; unlimited duration; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
():

Ero Scene Spoilers:

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ex Battle Heal (エクスバトルヒール): (20s; attack 1.8x; block: 0; focus healing; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
Healing Spot (ヒーリングスポット): (00s; attack 1.4x; block: 0; focus healing; unlimited duration; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
():
Code:
that seems really nice if thats lucias real skill

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update On November 10th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Return of the Imperial Priest" (帝国神官の帰還) Begins.
-Revival Mission "Dark Knighthood's Tragic End" (暗黒騎士団の最期) Begins.
+Drops and Difficulty of Certain Missions Modified.
Pick-up Summoning:
Plat: Witch Figneria, Merchant Totono, Princess Melvina, Ranger Supura, and Witch Prim.
Trading Post:
-Shuuka and Xiao Removed.
-Revival (150): Dark Fighter Elva Added
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Story Mission & Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

"Pumpkin Mage Armour" (カボチャの魔導鎧兵) Unit:

Erica (エーリカ):
Jack o' Lantern Wand (ジャックランタンの杖): (15s; attack 1.7x; skill automatic; ranged [180] magical attack; AS: 102; WT: 15; CT: 30)
MAX Pumpkin (MAXパンプキン): (15s; attack 2x; skill automatic; ranged [180] magical attack; changes to 'ジャックランタンの杖' afterwards; AS: 102; WT: 10; CT: 20)
Trick or Treat (トリックオアトリート): self: attack and defence +10%; while deployed, all unit cost +1.

AW90 (100%): HP3143; AT547; DF547; MR15

Emergency Mission "Return of the Imperial Priest" (帝国神官の帰還):
-Farm-type Event for Priest Warrior Lucia

Lucia (ルチア):
Ex Battle Heal (エクスバトルヒール): (20s; attack 1.8x; block: 0; focus healing; AS: 164; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Healing Spot (ヒーリングスポット): (00s; attack 1.4x; block: 0; focus healing; unlimited duration; AS: 164; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Magic Resistance (魔法耐性): +10% magic resistance.

White Priest Warrior (20/1) (白の神官戦士):
Lucia (), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet ()
Story:
Soldier: "Report! Monsters have appeared!"
Anna: "Understood. Prince, please prepare for battle at once!"
Bernard: "—Hm... That's... Prince, please wait a moment. The ones coming to attack at the front lines appear to be White Imperial Soldiers."
Katie: "Are you saying the White Imperial Army are attacking our army!? Even though we don't have an alliance with them, we should've been building a relatively favourable relationship recently, so why are they hostile all of a sudden...?"
Anna: "Isn't there some way we can talk things over, and resolve this...?"
Bernard: "This isn't the time to be talking leisurely. The front line has already begun to battle. It'll be dangerous if we don't disable the enemies' fighting potential."
Bernard: "By the looks of things, it appears the White Empire sent a very small team. The White Empire using strategies with a team that is few in number is strange, though..."
Katie: "In any case, it appears the only path available to us now is to fight."
Katie: "I received a report from the front lines that the commander is a priest knight. They can recover with their own healing art whenever their health is depleted. Alert the team leaders to be careful."
(end)
Imperial Soldier: "Lucia-sama, if we continue to fight like this, we won't be able to avoid being wiped out..."
Lucia: "Thanks for the report. Indeed, this area seems to be in their favour. All units, prepare to retreat at once! Retreat to the designated location!"
Imperial Soldier: "Affirmative! Watch for pursuers, and begin to retreat!"
Julian: "... So they anticipated that this was a losing battle, and made a quick retreat? As expected of the White Empire."
Bernard: "This isn't the time to admire them, Julian. There were few, but it's a fact that the white Empire is hostile to us. That priest knight commander is more than enough proof of that."
Julian: "What do you mean...?"
Bernard: "The White Empire is a military nation, but their belief in the Goddess Adamas is firm. So, the priest knights are given powerful positions and authority within the Empire."
Katie: "In other words, you're saying those priest knights invading us bear the same consensus as the upper echelons of the Empire, right?"
Anna: "However, I think we shouldn't take any rash actions. ... Prince, I'll send a letter to the White Empire at once. I'll ask them about the real intentions of this battle."

Leona Introduction:
"I'm Tactician Leona of the White Imperial Army. On this occasion, I came to your country on behalf of the White Empire. I have a personal message from my country's lord, His Imperial Majesty."
"I read the letter from Parliamentary Secretary-dono. ... I believe responding only in writing would give birth to unnecessary misunderstanding. I would be grateful for your understanding by directly visiting you like this."
"Now then, let's get to the matter at hand."
"The other day, as for the incidence where your country received an attack from the Imperial Army, that team is unrelated to our Imperial Army."
"As your country is also aware, the monsters' attacks are increasing in severity. I don't want to expose the internal conditions of our country to others, but most of the forces in our national defences being divided up is our army's current state..."
"I fear a kind of bandit may have stolen arms from our army from some battlefield to trick you into thinking they're from the White Empire."
"... What? The one that was commanding was a female priest knight, you say?"
"Could it be... Lucia...? No... However, she was in Makai back then..."
"Excuse me... Earlier, I was thinking about a priest knight from our army that has gone missing, but the possibility of it being her is close to zero. We're still continuing to search for her, but we don't have any clues at all..."
"—Oops, I wandered off topic. Once again, on behalf of the White Empire, I'll go ahead and hand you this."
"Yes, that's right. That's a personal message from the Emperor himself. With that, it'll again prove that we're unrelated to this matter."
"However, as a member of the army, I cannot ignore these fellows assuming the name of the Empire."
"I'll begin searching on my end, but if you see that priest knight again on your side, please report to us of the White Empire."
"With that, I thank you for your country's calm correspondence in regards to this matter."
"The third party's foolish actions to incite war between unexpected nations is too funny."
"Well then, I'll be taking my leave."

Assault on Kingdom (25/2) (王国への襲撃):
Lucia (), S Valkyrie Elaine (), Silver Fairy ()
Story:
Phyllis: "Prince, bad news! Demons have appeared in our territory!"
Julian: "Demons!? Oi, oi, is this some kind of joke!? They seldom did such 'til now..."
Barbastraff: "Fumu. The demon's appearance is proof that a gate to Makai has been opened somewhere in the physical world. There'll be trouble if we don't take action soon."
Katie: "Please wait, there are humans among the demon ranks...!"
Julian: "Th, that's...! No mistake, that's the priest knight that was trying to provoke us into war earlier, right!?"
Lucia: "Fufu. It looks like the Prince's army is also late to respond to our sudden invasion into his kingdom."
Lucia: "Demons, now is your chance to defeat the Prince! Begin advancing!"
Phyllis: "I, I don't believe it...! Demons are coming to attack the kingdom alongside humans...!?"
Julian: "Shit, I don't really understand, but the townspeople's lives are in danger..."
Anna: "Prince, let's quickly engage them."
(end)
Lucia: "Kuh... ... I can't believe the Prince's army is so strong..."Change of strategy! Lure the Prince's army all the way to 'that place', we'll settle things there!"
Imperial Soldier: "Affirmative! All units, follow Lucia-sama!"
Anna: (Lucia...!? The same name Leona-san spoke of... So, she's the missing priest knight...)
Julian: "Whew, looks like we swept up all of the demons in this area. However, who was she? They called her Lucia, but why was she fighting alongside the demons!?"
Bernard: "Calm down, Julian. There's no point jumping to conclusions. In any case, let's follow after them."
Barbastraff: "Indeed. Now that I see them escaping with the demons, if we follow after them, we may ascertain the location of the gate to Makai in this world."
Anna: "Let's hurry, Prince! Besides, her name is 'Lucia'... It's the same name Leona-san told us. I don't think it's a coincidence."

Opened Demon's Gate (30/4) (開かれし魔門):
Lucia (), S Priest Warrior Ether (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
Cecily: "Prince, this way. We should still have time to catch up to the priest knight."
Julian: "Oi, oi... What's going on? There's so many gates to Makai... ... It's strange no matter how you think of it."
Barbastraff: "This has become quite the predicament... A gate to Makai, even among demons, cannot be created by nothing less than a high-ranking demon with tremendous power."
Katie: "Meaning, a demon with sufficient power opened these gates to Makai, right?"
Barbastraff: "There's no doubt in my mind that is the case."
Cecily: "I have confirmed that the priest knight called Lucia is guiding the demons, and shifted positions all the way here."
Katie: "... I don't want to think about it, but she's definitely working in cooperation with the demons."
Soldier: "Report! Demons have appeared from the Makai Gate!"
Mortimer: "Hm!? Ohoh, look! Who is that sexy, red-skinned Onee-chan...!?"
Cecily: "Hey, you, see those horns and wings? That's a demon no matter how you look at it. Get your filthy mind out of the gutter."
Mortimer: "Wh, what, of course, I see that...! So she's a demon woman, eh? The swings of my great axe should work better than magic!"
Anna: "Prince, quickly prepare for battle. I'll dispatch an express messenger to the White Empire about this matter."
(end)
??? (Lapis): "For Lucia to be so easily defeated, it's just like the rumours say, the opponents appear to be quite strong."
Lucia: "L, Lapis-sama!? Were you watching this battle...!? I, I'm terribly sorry... I'm nothing but a disappointment!"
Lapis: "I don't mind. I don't like it when you're so formal."
Lapis: "... Anyways, that Prince and that fellow, the human called 'Emperor' in the country Lucia used to live in, which one is stronger?"
Lucia: "... I finally forgot about that country. Right now, Lapis-sama is my lord."
Lapis: "Is that so? That good-for-nothing country that abandoned Lucia out in the frontiers of Makai. I have no pity for the soldiers that serve such a worthless lord."
Lapis: "You can serve by my side forever."
Lucia: "Yes, Lapis-sama. I can never forget Lapis-sama's kindness that saved me when I was aimlessly wandering Makai."
Lapis: "Well then, let's return home. It's been a while since I last had fun in the physical world. It was quite nice that I got to see the 'Prince' I heard about in Makai, and kill some time."
Anna: "Prince, Lucia-san is starting to enter the gate to Makai along with the demons...!"
Barbastraff: "Not that much time has passed since the appearance of the first demon. It'll be a while before the gate to Makai vanishes. If we are to pursue them, now's our only chance."
Mortimer: "Can't stop worrying about that priest knight. Prince, let's follow her at once!"

Makai's Surface Level (40/5) (魔界の表層階):
S Soldier Gustav (), S Rogue Cecily (), Gold Fairy (), Bouquet (x2)
Gimmick: ally attack and defence halved
Story:
Julian: "This... Where the hell are we?"
Barbastraff: "Fumu. The density of Makai's miasma is low... I fear we're at the surface level of Makai."
Soldier: "—Report! We discovered the demons from earlier!"
Mortimer: "Gehhehheh. This time, With this great axe, I'll definitely impre... Ah, no, I'll defeat them!"
Roy: "I'll also assist you, Mortimer-dono. Those female-type demons are truly scandalous... I mean, truly dangerous, *cough*."
Thetis: "I concur! Let us join our strength here, and catch... No, umm, let's fight!"
Anna: "Everyone, even though this is the surface level, this is still Makai. Carelessness will be fatal."
Katie: "Those that live in the physical world cannot operate at their normal strength under the influence of Makai's miasma. Send soldiers to let the team leaders know to exercise caution!"
(end)
Lapis: "I'm surprised... That there were humans of this degree living in the physical world. However, I'm still not interested in playing with them any further."
Lapis: "Lucia, let's go."
Lucia: "Hah!"
Mortimer: "The demons have escaped! Tsk, don't think ya'll get away like this."
Thetis: "Prince, we'll lose sight of them if we don't quickly follow them! I can prepare a pursuit! Hurry, and give the order!"
Katie: "It feels like everyone's unusually motivated, huh? Let's follow them at once."

High-ranking Demon (55/7) (高位デーモン):
Lucia (), S Healer Dolka (), S Mage Pales (), Plat Fairy ()
Gimmick: ally attack and defence halved
Story:
Lapis: "Following me all the way out here, the persistence of the Prince's army is on par with harmful insects. You, what is your goal? Tell me."
Katie: "The woman called Lucia you brought, is she from the White Empire?"
Lucia: "...! You know the White Empire!?"
Anna: "I knew it, you're the priest knight from the White Empire, right?"
Lucia: "... 'Former' White Empire. Now my lord is Lapis-sama who is standing right here. I have nothing else to say."
Mortimer: "Yer a human, so why're ya serving some demon? Don't ya know the demons are the human's enemy—"
Lucia: "—Lapis-sama saved my life. If you keep pestering me, then I'll get serious and defeat you."
Lapis: "Wait, Lucia. I'll briefly teach them the fearsomeness of Makai."
Lucia: "But Lapis-sama...!"
Lapis: "Lucia, you should wait behind me."
Soldier: "—M, messenger! According to the testimony of the soldiers from the front line, if you get close to the demon called Lapis, she'll gradually sap away your bodily strength!"
Anna: "Sap away strength just by being near her...!? Prince, please be careful so as to not deploy soldiers too close to the demon called Lapis!"
(end)
Lucia: "Damnit...! Lost again... Same as back then... When I was abandoned by the army... With this, I'll also be abandoned by Lapis-sama...!"
Anna: "Lucia-san...! Please listen! The Empire did not abandon you! Leona-san said that she's been searching for you, even now.
Lucia: "L, Leona-sama...!? ... So I wasn't abandoned...? Even now, they're... for me..."
Katie: "Shouldn't you return to the White Empire? There are people waiting for you."
Lucia: "... No, I won't return. My lord is Lapis-sama. Returning to the White Empire... now. I can't do such a thing..."
Lapis: "..." (Are you crying, Lucia...? I don't really understand human emotions, but she must want to return.)
Lapis: (I saved Lucia from being killed by the lesser demons on a whimsy, and right when I was about to destroy her myself, Lucia hugged me with emotions I don't understand.)
Lapis: (... After all, demons and humans, everything about us is too different. Simply walking with me, could such a thing be possible—?)
Katie: "—Look out! Lucia-san! What are you doing!? Suddenly attacking Lucia-san, aren't you friends!?"
Lapis: "Friends...? Is there some misunderstanding? She's merely a pet that I'm bored with. I understood from this battle that she's a useless servant."
Lucia: "Ehh... N, no way... You must be joking, right... Lapis-sama!?"
Katie: "Lucia-san, she's serious. Hurry and come this way! All units, please form ranks to protect Lucia-san!"
Lapis: "Their numbers are many. Killing them would be impossible. I don't intend to participate in any hopeless battles. Well then, I'll be gone from here."
Katie: "... For some reason, it looks like she no longer intends to fight. Lucia-san, let's return to the physical world together."
Lucia: "......... Yes."

Lapis's Pastime (90/12) (ラピスの気晴らし):
Lucia (100), S Heavy Dwight (), Plat Armour (), Ruby (x2)
Gimmick: ally attack and defence halved; cannot deploy ranged units!
Story:
Dwight: "Leona-sama, there's no trace even in this area. A lot of time has passed since then, and we also searched many tens of time. After all... they're no longer..."
Leona: "Don't finish that sentence. As long as there's a one in a ten-thousand chance, we must try and rescue Lucia's team!"
Dwight: "... Leona-sama." (Poor Leona-sama, going so far for one team. After all, she's still worried sick about back then.)
Dwight: (Building the country, our first campaign in Makai... You couldn't have predicted the strength of such a fierce demon. No one blames you for making that order, Leona-sama...)
Leona: "—Dwight! What are you spacing out for!? A report came from the front that a demon has been discovered! Settle into battle positions at once!"
Dwight: "Terribly sorry. Affirmative!"
Lapis: "More humans came...? I'm a little on edge after just losing a precious thing earlier. I won't go easy on them."
Anna: "—Ah, that force!? Lucia-san, please look! It's the White Imperial Army!"
Lucia: "You're lying... It can't possibly be... That's Leona-sama!? She came all the way out here to rescue me?"
Anna: "Prince, it appears the Imperial Army have entered a battle with the demons! Let us also assist Leona-san and the others!"
(end)
Dwight: "Confirmed the demons' retreat! Thank goodness, it's a miracle we got away with only this much damage."
Lucia: "... Leona-sama... And the White Imperial Army... It's like a dream come true...!"
Leona: "—Lucia!? Yeah... That's right. I was always searching for you... ... I'm so sorry. It's my fault... you were left in this kind of place..."
Lucia: "Please don't make that kind of face... Leona-sama. I should blame myself for doubting the White Imperial Army. ... But for us to meet like this, I'm so... relieved."
Leona: "All of your other comrades are worried about you. Now then, let's return to the Empire at once. We must report to the Emperor as well that you're safe."
Anna: "Prince, I'm really glad that Lucia-san is returning to the Empire. Well then, let us also return home."
Lucia: "—Wait, Prince!"
Lucia: "Thank you for everything. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have reunited with Leona-sama. Instead, I would've been a demon's servant in Makai for the rest of my life."
Lucia: "When things settle down, I want to repay you again. Well then, let us meet again some time... Prince."

Revival Mission "Dark Knighthood's Tragic End" (暗黒騎士団の最期):
-Nov 14th 0:00~Nov 20th 23:59.
-Bonbori has same skill as Elva: '滅多斬り'.
-Elva has a 2x cost-reduction and skill-up chance.

Click Here for Map Drops and Story Dialogue!

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Plat Oni Itsuki

Oni: normally attacks all land enemies around self.
Special Class
LV10 (0%): HP3391; AT393; DF196; MR0; Block: 1; Cost: 42
Affection: AT120; HP300
LV70 (100%): HP5285; AT840; DF286

Itsuki (イツキ):
Strengthen Attack IV (攻撃力強化IV): (45s; attack 1.9x; AS: 83; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Cleave (薙ぎ払い): attacks all land enemies around self.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emergency Update:
Illustrator Name for Plat Priest Warrior Lucia Fixed.

Her illustrator is fujy ( ; this person also did some characters for Dungeons and Princess, including one I really liked). Itsuki is by Moritaka Takashi, another D&P Illustrator.

This is the Character in Question (Ero):

Certain illustrations for certain characters are in a certain post.

Erica AW90 Stats:
HP3143
AT547
DF547
MR15

Aside from having similar defence to my AW73 Jessica, Erica seems to have pretty good base stats.

EDIT:
This event has 136 lines of dialogue. Ouch. Though, I'm interested in ; she's definitely a demonic summoner, so I'm going to hope she's a future item trial character. If not, a 1k rainbow crystal black demonic summoner would be useful (Livre being able to hit cloaked/submerged enemies is beyond unfair).

Last edited:

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lucia's SAW is interesting, opens a lot of new strategy

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm interested in ; she's definitely a demonic summoner, so I'm going to hope she's a future item trial character. If not, a 1k rainbow crystal black demonic summoner would be useful (Livre being able to hit cloaked/submerged enemies is beyond unfair).
I am also interested in her, I liked it so much her design.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Revival Mission "Dark Knighthood's Tragic End" (暗黒騎士団の最期):
-Nov 14th 0:00~Nov 20th 23:59.
-Bonbori has same skill as Elva: '滅多斬り'.
-Elva has a 2x cost-reduction and skill-up chance.

Elva (エルヴァ):
Hack to Pieces (滅多斬り): (25s; attack 1.4x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 35; WT: 30; CT: 60)
Super Hack to Pieces (超滅多斬り): (25s; attack 1.5x; attack speed raised, but current HP halved when skill ends; AS: 29; WT: 32.5; CT: 65)
Instant Death Attack (即死攻撃): all attacks have an additional 3% chance of instant death.

Dark Knighthood's Secret Operation (20/1) (暗黒騎士団の暗躍):
Silver Witch Nenya (), Iron Pirate (x2), Revival Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "This is the place that the report says the monster group appeared. Prince, let's intercept them!"
(end)
Dark Knight: "..."
Vice-Commanding General: "All goes well?"
Dark Knight: "Fuhahaha, according to plan. Release the monsters and the Prince shows up. Simple enough."
Vice-Commanding General: "You've fought with them several times, correct? ... However, you do know what that mean?"
Dark Knight: "..."
Vice-Commanding General: "The reason that I, the vice-commander, was dispatched. If you fail once more, 'that being' won't forgive you. Commander..."
Dark Knight: "I know."
Dark Knight: "It is my fate to defeat the Prince... This time, this time I'll strike him down with my own hands...!"
Vice-Commanding General: "That part of you is the same as ever. ... I'll also be praying for your success."

Double-edged Power (30/1) (諸刃の力):
Silver Bandit Funes (), Bronze Russel (x2)、RC (x2), Bonbori ()
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "We confirmed signs of a new enemy! Th... The Dark Knighthood!!"
Anna: "The Dark Knighthood... Not them again...!"
Dark Knight: "Fuhahahahahaha!! Prince. I came to settle things with you."
Dark Knight: "Monsters! Go!! Rip off his head!!"
(Dark Knight Appears)
Dark Knight: "Prince! I'll be your opponent!!"
Dark Knight: "Will you be able to break down my dark wave depriving you of your attack power, I wonder?"
Vice-Commanding General: (A wave strength of this magnitude would have an intense reaction. If he keeps this up, the commander's body will...)
Vice-Commanding General: "Commander! The way things are, your wave is too strong. Your body won't last for much longer! You must settle this swiftly!"
Dark Knight: "I'm fully aware that my body will not hold...!!"
[While the Dark Knight is in play, all allies' attack reduced to 1/5. Once the Dark Knight is defeated or reaches your base, your attack will return to normal. Furthermore, the Commander's body is also steadily degenerating.]
(end)
Dark Knight: "Gunununu..."
Dark Knight: "I can't win... Why... Why...?"
Dark Knight: "Guaaaa!!! My body... MY BODYYYY!!"
Vice-Commanding General: "Unable to endure the wave's power, your body has begun to fall apart. How rash..."
Vice-Commanding General: "I guess we should pull back for the time being. I shall head to the place of 'that being' where we were given the dark power."
Dark Knight: "Guh... Can't be helped, it looks like we have no other choice..."

Pursuit Battle (40/3) (追撃戦):
Silver Soldier Phyllis (), Silver Vampire Hunter Khuri (), Silver Fairy (x2), RC III (x2), Bonbori ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince, The Dark Knighthood's leaders look like they pulled away from the battle line. Let's follow after them at once!"
Vice-Commanding General: "Monsters! Sic 'em!!"
Anna: "Prince, enemy attack! Who's that woman...?"
Elva: "So you're the Prince? I'm the Vice-Commander of the Dark Knighthood, my name is Elva!"
Elva: "In place of the Commander, I shall be your opponent. Go! Monsters!"
(end)
Elva: (Did I buy us enough time?)
Elva: "Stop fighting! Fall back!"
Anna: "Please wait! What are you fighting for?"
Elva: "There's no reason for me to answer that question. ... I'm only fighting for myself."
Elva: "... Farewell."
Anna: "Prince, we received a message from the soldiers we sent scouting that spotted the Dark Knighthood's leader. Let's also head their way!"

Cannon Squad in the Marshes (50/5) (沼地の砲撃部隊):
Silver Heavy Bernard (), Silver Archer Soma (), Platinum Armour (), Bouquet (), RC V (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "This is the place the scouts saw the Dark Knight, but it appears the enemy already set up a cannon squad here."
Anna: "Let's fight through them so we can continue our pursuit!"

Resolution of the Dark Knighthood's Commander (50/5) (暗黒騎士団長の覚悟):
Silver Angel Niel (), Silver Healer Alyssa (), Silver Mage Pales (), Platinum Fairy (), RC V (x3)
Story:
(beginning)
Elva: "It looks like they arrived as predicted."
Anna: "Prince, we found the enemy squad. What is this formation...?"
Elva: "This is the Dark Knighthood's Certain Victory Formation. Prince, will you be able to puncture this formation, I wonder?"
Elva: "Monsters! Follow my command! Maintain this formation until the Commander arrives!"
(Dark Knight Arrives)
Dark Knight: "Fuhahaha! Prince, I'm here! I fell unconscious during our last battle, but that won't happen this time!"
Dark Knight: "The dark wave is permeating through my entire body and soul...! Have a taste of my true power!"
Elva: "Perfect timing. However, your body is..."
Dark Knight: "I don't care about my body. If I'm able to kill the Prince, then I'm satisfied."
Dark Knight: "Elva. It appears you were buying time for me. You have my gratitude."
Elva: "Wha...! Wh-what's with you all of a sudden!? First of all, it's still too early to give me your gratitude. Please save those words until you defeat the Prince."
Dark Knight: "Fuhahaha! First time I saw your human-like emotions."
Elva: "Shut up! Go defeat them!"
Dark Knight: "Thanks to you, there's no way this battle could possibly be lost. All members of the Dark Knighthood, are you ready!?"
Dark Knight: "Forward, march! Kill our arch-enemy, the Prince!!"
(end)
Dark Knight: "Guu... Not yet... I still haven't lost yet..."
Anna: "Please, that's enough! Your body is a ragged mess. No more fighting..."
Dark Knight: "'That being' told me there won't be a next time... I won't retreat even if my body is ground into dust..."
???: "Stop right there. Commander."
Elva: "This voice...!"
???: "That's enough, Commander. Don't overdo it."
???: "You've done quite well with that body. Literally dredging yourself to death was quite beautiful."
Dark Knight: "Guu... I have no excuses... Even possessing the power granted by you... Next time, I'll definitely defeat the Prince with..."
???: "Hmmm. In that case, shall I grant you another power? To ensure your victory next time..."
???: "Did you think I would say that?"
Dark Knight: "!?"
???: "There will be no next time. Hm... Weren't you listening? You're already finished here."
Dark Knight: "No... I... For you...! The Prince...!"
???: "The Prince's life is of no concern to me... I grant power to humans so I can enjoy watching them suffer."
???: "To put it simply, I was merely using you to kill time."
???: "You, who was formerly a noble knight, reduced to being my minion. Watching your pathetic attempts at challenging the Prince with all kinds of tricks, and losing so ungracefully..."
???: "I enjoyed it immensely."
???: "However, I have grown tired of you. When I said the next time will be the last, I didn't mean it was your 'last chance'. I meant 'this will be the last of you'."
Dark Knight: "You bastard, toying with me... I won't... forgive...! Guhah... My body...!"
???: "Who will I have fall and suffer next...? Hmm... How about you, Prince? Is there anything you desire?"
Prince: "... There's not a single thing you could give to me."
???: "What? What do you mean by that, Prince?"
Prince: "The Dark Knight Commander turned his very life into a weapon and challenged me in order to repay you."
Prince: "I will never forgive you for playing with the lives of your subordinates for your own amusement. Scum like you, we will defeat...!"
???: "Hoh... It looks like I found myself a new plaything. I'll be your opponent. I'm looking forward to a refreshing change of pace..."
???: "Well then, I shall go prepare. Let us meet again. Farewell."
Anna: "He disappeared...! Prince, let's follow after him at once! Hah...! Commander-san!"
Anna: "Prince! Commander-san's body!"
Dark Knight: "Pri... nce... Fighting with you... I take great pride in..."
Dark Knight: "If it's you, my lifelong rival, then I will entrust the fight with him to you."
Dark Knight: "Now then, go! Don't worry about me, after him!"
Dark Knight: "... Understood. Thank you very much, Commander-san."
Dark Knight: "Fuh... I don't need your thanks..."
Anna: "Now then, Let's be on our way, Prince!"

Dark Knighthood's Tragic End (50/4) (暗黒騎士団の最期):
Silver Rogue Harissa (), Silver Ninja Kagerou (), Silver Samurai Sanosuke (), Crystal (), Bonbori ()
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "We discovered the Dark Knighthood. Their forces are settled up ahead!"
Anna: "Prince, it appears the monster controlling the Dark Knighthood is also with them."
???: "What? I was just on my way back to Makai."
Anna: "Returning to Makai...!? You possess enough power to cross over from Makai to this side?"
Greater Demon: "Hm... Is this your first time seeing a greater demon?"
Greater Demon: "Right now, this world and Makai are close so it's a simple task for a greater demon to open a gate."
Anna: "So many are suffering due to the monsters coming from those gates. We won't let you go back."
Greater Demon: "... Hmm... How annoying. Vice-commander, I'll leave this to you. OK?"
Elva: "Yessir. Please leave it to me."
(Elva appears)
Elva: "I shall show you my 'frenzy strike' technique. Will you be able to stop the random strikes from my sword, I wonder?"
(end)
Anna: "It looks like the demon returned to Makai. The gate is open, but..."
Anna: "... You intend to follow him!? That's too dangerous...!"
Anna: "If you're going to keep insisting on following him, I'm..."
Anna: "Coming with you. I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with you, Prince."

Decisive Battle in Makai (100/2) (魔界の決戦) *Old*:
Magic Crystal I (), Magic Crystal II (), Magic Crystal III (), Completion: Platinum Armour
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "This is Makai... Is it my imagination, or does it feel like our strength is being sapped away..."
Greater Demon: "For shame, you're persistent humans to have followed me all the way to Makai. Your withering strength is not your imagination."
Greater Demon: "The miasma in Makai drains the attack and defence of humans, so they are unable to fight at their normal capacity. We're in the entrance to Makai, so half of your strength is gone."
Greater Demon: "One more thing, there's a reason you won't win. Listen and be filled with despair."
Greater Demon: "I'm a great deal stronger than the monsters you fought up to now. To put it in simple terms, my attack power is 5000."
Greater Demon: "Even if you weak humans work together, there's no reason you can win against me."
Greater Demon: "If you still intend to oppose me, then come at me. I'll grind each and every one of you into dust!"
Anna: "F-Five thousand!? That's... impossible."
Dark Knight: "... Don't lose countenance! It doesn't matter how strong a power it is, there's still a chance."
Anna: "C-Commander-san. How did you get here!?"
Dark Knight: "I followed you all the way to Makai, you reckless fools..."
Dark Knight: "Prince. His power is surely great. However, with my 'Dark Aura', you'll be able to handle that power."
Dark Knight: "Unfortunately, I don't have much strength remaining. There's a limit to how long I can use Dark Aura."
Dark Knight: "Defeat him before my aura fades away. I'll leave the timing of my aura to you."
Anna: "Understood. If we use Commander-san's power, we'll only have to face a small fraction of the enemy's strength..."
Anna: "Prince, when Dark Aura becomes necessary, please activate Commander-san's skill."
Anna: "If you don't defeat him within the effect's duration, we won't win. Please be careful."
(end)
Anna: "Prince, we've wiped out the enemy. We've won!!"
Greater Demon: "Hooh... I... By weak humans..."
Greater Demon: "This time, I shall acknowledge your win. However, in Makai..."
Anna: "Prince! The Makai Gate is closing!"
Anna: "Hurry, let's return to our world! Now then, Commander-san, you come too!"
Dark Knight: "Don't worry about me, you go on ahead! The Makai Gate's about to close!"
Dark Knight: "More important than me, I entrust the Vice-commander... Elva to you. She was merely being controlled."
Anna: "Commander-san..."
Anna: "Prince, let's go... There's no reason for us to stick around in this hell."
Dark Knight: "Now, hurry up and go. ... May we never meet again."
Prince: "..."
Dark Knight: "Are they gone...? Guh...! My body... And my mind... feels... so... far away."
Dark Knight: "Fighting in order to save humanity, eh? They're sweet enough to make one vomit. Fufufufu..."
Dark Knight: "Farewell... My arch-nemesis..."

Rebellious Knight (100/2) (叛逆の騎士):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Cornelia: (... I have returned here to save this country from being attacked by the monsters.)
Cornelia: (This draining power from the greater demon. I will master it!!)
(end)
Cornelia: "Haa... Haa... The monsters have been defeated... I see."
Cornelia: (But I can't go back to being a citizen of this country. This sinister power that I obtained...)
Cornelia: (However, monsters are my enemy. My battle won't end until they've all been defeated...)
Cornelia: "Hahah... For what purpose did I obtain this power; who am I fighting for?"
Cornelia: "Will I be able to change if I were to join a party like those people...?"

Decisive Battle in Makai (100/12) (魔界の決戦) *New*:
RC V (x3), RC III (x3), Bonbori ()

Last edited: