What's new

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Rhapsodia

Once they're high enough level, you go to their skill set outside of battle, scroll down and there's a skill at the bottom that does it. The only ones that can rank up (that i've found so far) are the succubus and demon.

I think it's 16 and 35?

Last edited:

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Son of a bitch. I got the Bad End.

Apparently, though, after the game ends, you can just jump right back in. Don't even have to reload.

That in mind, someone mentioned a Recollection Room? How do you access that?

EDIT: I'm also having trouble with the boss in the Demon Castle's deeeeep basement. The one right after the elevator. Translator is telling me that she's basically got a forcefield and I need a "Powerful Weapon." Any idea where I get that?

Last edited:

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once they're high enough level, you go to their skill set outside of battle, scroll down and there's a skill at the bottom that does it. The only ones that can rank up (that i've found so far) are the succubus and demon.

I think it's 16 and 35?
Yes thank you! Now i got it :) I had check always wrong place :)

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Son of a bitch. I got the Bad End.

Apparently, though, after the game ends, you can just jump right back in. Don't even have to reload.

That in mind, someone mentioned a Recollection Room? How do you access that?

EDIT: I'm also having trouble with the boss in the Demon Castle's deeeeep basement. The one right after the elevator. Translator is telling me that she's basically got a forcefield and I need a "Powerful Weapon." Any idea where I get that?
You need to equip a character with this rune, シャイニングレイジ , and use it on the boss. You get a free one from talking to a person in the laboratory area, though I forgot who it was (It's the teleport crystal at the very bottom in the center, if the description wasn't enough). Worst case, just buy it for 3000 LP from the shop in the second room.

OP
S

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you unlock this teleporter crystal?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you unlock this teleporter crystal?

It's on the only side path in the 'transformed' city, you enter it by going south of the first save crystal and following the path to enter the house at the end. If you have every other teleport point unlocked, you should be able to enter the house.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

edit: btw, I'm welcoming suggestions for moves and hold names... Periscope/paizuri lock, take in/accept/cowgirl, black nose/reverse face straddle, and the like... I don't wanna google for this. No, really.
Here's what I replaced for the HoldPop_Sprite section. It handles the little pop-ups that occur as a result of a battler/character position change (when being in a "Hold").

Code:
class HoldPop_Sprite < RPG::Sprite
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # ● 公開インスタンス変数
  attr_accessor :type                  # ホールド種別
  attr_accessor :battler               # 自身
  attr_accessor :target                # 対象バトラー
  attr_accessor :initiative            # イニシアチブ
  # ● オブジェクト初期化
  def initialize(type, battler, target)
    super()
    # 引数をインスタンス変数に
    @type   = type
    @battler = battler
    @target = target
    @initiative = 0
    # その他初期化
    @delete_flag = false
    @last_x = -100
    @last_y = -100
    self.opacity = 0
    refresh
  end
  # ● リフレッシュ
  def refresh
    # フレーム作成
    graphic = RPG::Cache.windowskin("hold_pop2")
    if @battler.is_a?(Game_Actor)
      graphic = RPG::Cache.windowskin("hold_pop1") if @battler == $game_actors[101]
    end
    if @target.is_a?(Game_Actor)
      graphic = RPG::Cache.windowskin("hold_pop1") if @target == $game_actors[101]
    end
    self.bitmap = Bitmap.new(graphic.width,graphic.height)
    self.bitmap.blt(0, 0, graphic, Rect.new(0, 0, graphic.width, graphic.height), 200)

# ホールド名の描写
    case @type
    when "♀挿入"
      hold_name = "Inserted"
    when "貝合わせ"
      hold_name = "Scissoring"
    when "口挿入"
      hold_name = "Mouth Inserted"
    when "クンニ"
      hold_name = "Mouth Occupied"
    when "顔面騎乗"
      hold_name = "Face Mounted"
    when "尻騎乗"
      hold_name = "Dark-sided"
    when "拘束"
      hold_name = "Embraced"
    when "開脚"
      hold_name = "Spread Eagle"
    when "パイズリ"
      hold_name = "Paizuri Locked"
    when "張子♀挿入"
      hold_name = "Dildo'ed"
    when "張子口挿入"
      hold_name = "Mouth Dildo'ed"
    when "張子尻挿入"
      hold_name = "Ass Dildo'ed"
    when "蔦拘束"
      hold_name = "Entangled "
    when "触手拘束"
      hold_name = "Tentacle-Bound"
    when "触手吸引"
      hold_name = "Tentacle-Sucking"
    when "触手クンニ"
      hold_name = "Tentacle-Inserted "
    else
      hold_name = @type
    end
    # 逆転不可のホールドは文字を黄色くする
    unless SR_Util.reversible_hold?(@type)
      self.bitmap.font.color = Color.new(255, 255, 128, 255)
    end
    self.bitmap.font.size = $default_size_s_mini
    self.bitmap.draw_text(0, 0, self.bitmap.width , self.bitmap.height, hold_name, 1)

# 位置調整
    self.x = @last_x = -100
    self.y = @last_y = -100
    self.ox = self.bitmap.width / 2
    self.oy = self.bitmap.height / 2
    self.z = 1500
  end

# ● イニシアチブの変更
  def initiative_change(number)
    @initiative += number
    refresh
  end
  # ● ホールド消去
  def hold_delete
    @delete_flag = true
  end
  # ● ホールド消した?
  def delete?
    return @delete_flag
  end
  # ● フレーム更新
  def update
    super
  end

end

Notes:

- I personally believe it acceptable for hold names to digress from their skill names, as they help define the nature/parameters of the skill itself. "Black Nose" (originally "Immoral View") was a hard one for me as well; I once considered "Mooned" as its hold name, but it sounded off. I decided to call the skill "Dark Side " for now.

- I was in favor of "Reverse Face Straddle", but the length of the name was of concern. The sprite only pops up for a second, so the player needs to be able to read it within that time. (For example, I was split between Facesit's hold sprite being "Face Mounted" or "Face Straddled", but I chose the former because it was shorter.) So yeah, I think shorter is generally better, if one can afford to sacrifice a little accuracy.

- I'm fine with Paizuri Lock, because it sounds appropriately like a Judo/fighting move.

p.s.

Great work so far with the enemy names. I'm still stuck in my ways, but it's nice seeing them working in most cases thus far (still translating stuff invasively here, but it works, so meh, I'm fine with it xD). There is an issue were character names were replaced with the "not an enemy" string (from Game_Battler 1), so I'm still using your earliest script patch (from for the skill names), which works quite elegantly.

If I can be of help, note that I did find the game pulling names from the "Classes" tab - such as for friendly succubi in your party. If you could do what you did with replacing names from "Enemy" tab, I think things will work out quite nicely. :)

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's what I replaced for the HoldPop_Sprite section. It handles the little pop-ups that occur as a result of a battler/character position change (when being in a "Hold"). :)
Here's what I had - pretty similar (and more vulgar/direct than what I wished for...):
case @type
when "♀挿入"
hold_name = "Intercourse"
when "貝合わせ"
hold_name = "Scissored"
when "口挿入"
hold_name = "Facefucking"
when "クンニ"
hold_name = "Oral pin"
when "顔面騎乗"
hold_name = "Pussy press"
when "尻騎乗"
hold_name = "Ass press"
when "拘束"
hold_name = "Embraced"
when "開脚"
hold_name = "Straddled"
when "パイズリ"
hold_name = "Breastfucking"
when "張子♀挿入"
hold_name = "Dildoed"
when "張子口挿入"
hold_name = "Dildo gagged"
when "張子尻挿入"
hold_name = "Dildo analed"
when "蔦拘束"
hold_name = "Entangled"
when "触手拘束"
hold_name = "Constricted"
when "触手吸引"
hold_name = "Tentacled"
when "触手クンニ"
hold_name = "Feeler insert"
There is an issue were character names were replaced with the "not an enemy" string (from Game_Battler 1), so I'm still using your earliest script patch (from for the skill names), which works quite elegantly.
I think I've fixed this already... I had to mingle with all battler-superclass types... I'll try and double-check my 1.03 patch (today, hopefully) before I look into the 1.05+ stuff -_-

If I can be of help, note that I did find the game pulling names from the "Classes" tab - such as for friendly succubi in your party. If you could do what you did with replacing names from "Enemy" tab, I think things will work out quite nicely. :)
Ideally, I'd like, with future patches in mind, to be able to batch-replace every instance of ".name" with ".UK_name", without breaking anything... That would lessen the workload quite a bit. This is why I've made this "parallel translation" system in the 1st place...

Did you ever look into contacting the member of the team who is working on the 'official' English stuff? Could be helpful.
Nope. I don't believe I'm good enough to be more of an help than a bother/waste of time. Anyway, I'm sure this catpun guy knows we're here, has looked into what was done here, and will make himself known right here, if he has anything he'd like help with. I won't offer a hand I'm unsure I can actually give.

Last edited:

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to equip a character with this rune, シャイニングレイジ , and use it on the boss. You get a free one from talking to a person in the laboratory area, though I forgot who it was (It's the teleport crystal at the very bottom in the center, if the description wasn't enough). Worst case, just buy it for 3000 LP from the shop in the second room.
Thank you very much!

At this point, I have three remaining goals before I upload what I'm going to call a 100% Save

1. Capture remaining monsters and level them all up to max, including abilities.
--This currently includes:
----Nightmare Special (Golden Brown) Version. (LOCATION UNKNOWN)
----Werecat Normal (Light Brown) Version. (LOCATION UNKNOWN)
----Werewolf Special (Red) Version. (Location Known)
----Petite Witch Normal Version. (Location Known)
----Witch Normal Version. (Location Known)
----Cast Special (face in shadow) Version. (LOCATION UNKNOWN)

2. Someone mentioned a Recollection Room. If that's separate from the Bed in your house, I need to investigate. Does anyone know where that is?

3. Figure out how to get the Perfect Ending spoken of on the Wiki posted on page 6.

Then find a good place to save and upload it.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much!

At this point, I have three remaining goals before I upload what I'm going to call a 100% Save

1. Capture remaining monsters and level them all up to max, including abilities.
--This currently includes:
----Nightmare Special (Golden Brown) Version. (LOCATION UNKNOWN)
----Werecat Normal (Light Brown) Version. (LOCATION UNKNOWN)
----Werewolf Special (Red) Version. (Location Known)
----Petite Witch Normal Version. (Location Known)
----Witch Normal Version. (Location Known)
----Cast Special (face in shadow) Version. (LOCATION UNKNOWN)

2. Someone mentioned a Recollection Room. If that's separate from the Bed in your house, I need to investigate. Does anyone know where that is?

3. Figure out how to get the Perfect Ending spoken of on the Wiki posted on page 6.

Then find a good place to save and upload it.

The gold nightmare can be found close to where you use the witch's key to enter the goblin area, look for the dark enemy blocking a path to the south.

I can't tell which werecat you mean by light brown, so I'll mention both. The one closer to yellow is in the forest area you reach from the cave where you fight the first boss. You keep going until you reach an outdoor area, then jump off the cliff. The one closer to brown is in the cave leading to the mushroom boss, take the southernmost exit to the right and it's the first dark enemy.

The cast with the hidden face is part of the perfect ending, although I can't reach it yet.

As for the perfect ending, there's supposed to be a 400 dream point door somewhere in the monastery according to the wiki, but I've never found it.

I'll put what the wiki has on the ending in spoilers, since it's quite a bit.
Best Endへの道 †
長い道のりです、頑張りましょう。
-
まず、パルフィス密教会の乱交場を過ぎ、階段を降りて横道奥の夢の魔力400の扉を開けて中へ。
部屋の左右にある階段を降り、部屋に入り本棚の2冊の本を読む。
獄界オルデオの最奥部にいる魂(カオシア様)に会い、選択肢の最下段を選んで情報を得る。
この時、ギルゴーン様をパートナーにして行くと、会話が少し変化する。
絶大な魔力の持ち主=ギルゴーン様を連れて各地の泉を巡る。
泉が赤くなるまで調べること。
-
・ ポート[樹海の分岐点]から飛ぶ → 木の中へ → 左の方
・ ポート[暗い洞窟の入り口近く]から → ポート右上の近道に入る
・ ポート[暗い洞窟の奥へと続く道]から → ポート左の梯子に繋がる所から魔力35の扉を開け下へ → 降りたエリアの左下、日食扉を開けた中
・ ポート[密教会の魔女の居住区]から乱交場から右へ → 上の方へ行きポートへ一方通行の魔方陣から上へ → 奥の小部屋にある
・ ポート[厳かなお屋敷]から → 令嬢の屋敷の中にある
・ ポート[茸が群生する木の虚の中]から → 左の方へ行くといるOFEの先
・ ポート[地獄の火山]から → 左上の近道へ → 洞窟を抜けたら左上方向へ → 敵が道を塞いでいる先(近道を開通していない場合、チャート(獄界オルデオLv35 ,38)を参考に)
・ ポート[魔城のエントランス]から → 1階の左右の通路どちらかへ → 上の方に抜けた先
・ ポート[魔城の研究室]から → 魔城地下昇降機があるエリアのレバー上に隠し扉。OFEがいるため要注意
本スレの攻略txt、その他詳細をUPしてくださった方のデータを利用しております。
ショートカット開通前提のようなので、開通していない場合は遠回りで探しに行きましょう。
全ての泉を巡ると、「古印破棄の執行書」を取得。
ポートが全て解放されている状態で、ポートを移動する空間の中央で「古印破棄の執行書」を使用する。
この時、パーティに補正なしで精神力100・生命力=VP1000を超えているメンバーが3人必要(ロウラットを除く)。儀式が終わると夢魔たちのVPが1000消費される。
古印破棄の執行書使用後、夢の拠点にいるラーミルに会いに行く。
編集者は話すとイベントが始まりましたが、ラーミルとの会話を全てこなせば最終的にイベントが始まる? この辺り分かる方は編集求む
イベント後、ラーミルを追いかけて家を出て拠点奥の道へ。
奥へ進むと建物が見えてくるので、中に入ってボス戦。
-
ボスは特殊な「キャスト」。強化はされているがそこまで強くはない
戦闘後、夢の拠点へ。
この戦いの後はルートがベストエンドに固定される
混濁したレンディカの奥へ進み、ボス戦
ボス戦後、最後の戦い。
-
まずはラーミル戦を行なう。
ラーミル戦後、ヴェルミィーナに話すとイベント
ヴェルミィーナLV65&ラーミルキャストLV55×2と戦闘
ラストバトルでは自我を持ったラーミルキャスト(名前変更可能)が偶数ターンごとに回復魔法で援護してくれる
ラーミルキャストは稀にヴェルミィーナが復活させる
ヴェルミィーナをVP分減らすると抵抗不可のレジストが始まり、強制的にインサート状態になる。
HPやVPは変わらずこの戦闘ではリリースできない。
ちなみに情報屋が言う「露悪の果て」はおそらくヴェルミィーナ2戦目のこと。
勝利後ラーミルを調べれば BEST ENDへ。

Both google translate and atlas say the 400 point door is supposed to be in what the monastery area is called, yet I can't find it. The only 400 point door I found was in the 40+ area labs that gave an all stat boosting rune.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The gold nightmare can be found close to where you use the witch's key to enter the goblin area, look for the dark enemy blocking a path to the south.

I can't tell which werecat you mean by light brown, so I'll mention both. The one closer to yellow is in the forest area you reach from the cave where you fight the first boss. You keep going until you reach an outdoor area, then jump off the cliff. The one closer to brown is in the cave leading to the mushroom boss, take the southernmost exit to the right and it's the first dark enemy.

The cast with the hidden face is part of the perfect ending, although I can't reach it yet.

As for the perfect ending, there's supposed to be a 400 dream point door somewhere in the monastery according to the wiki, but I've never found it.

I'll put what the wiki has on the ending in spoilers, since it's quite a bit.
Best Endへの道 †
長い道のりです、頑張りましょう。
-
まず、パルフィス密教会の乱交場を過ぎ、階段を降りて横道奥の夢の魔力400の扉を開けて中へ。
部屋の左右にある階段を降り、部屋に入り本棚の2冊の本を読む。
獄界オルデオの最奥部にいる魂(カオシア様)に会い、選択肢の最下段を選んで情報を得る。
この時、ギルゴーン様をパートナーにして行くと、会話が少し変化する。
絶大な魔力の持ち主=ギルゴーン様を連れて各地の泉を巡る。
泉が赤くなるまで調べること。
-
・ ポート[樹海の分岐点]から飛ぶ → 木の中へ → 左の方
・ ポート[暗い洞窟の入り口近く]から → ポート右上の近道に入る
・ ポート[暗い洞窟の奥へと続く道]から → ポート左の梯子に繋がる所から魔力35の扉を開け下へ → 降りたエリアの左下、日食扉を開けた中
・ ポート[密教会の魔女の居住区]から乱交場から右へ → 上の方へ行きポートへ一方通行の魔方陣から上へ → 奥の小部屋にある
・ ポート[厳かなお屋敷]から → 令嬢の屋敷の中にある
・ ポート[茸が群生する木の虚の中]から → 左の方へ行くといるOFEの先
・ ポート[地獄の火山]から → 左上の近道へ → 洞窟を抜けたら左上方向へ → 敵が道を塞いでいる先(近道を開通していない場合、チャート(獄界オルデオLv35 ,38)を参考に)
・ ポート[魔城のエントランス]から → 1階の左右の通路どちらかへ → 上の方に抜けた先
・ ポート[魔城の研究室]から → 魔城地下昇降機があるエリアのレバー上に隠し扉。OFEがいるため要注意
本スレの攻略txt、その他詳細をUPしてくださった方のデータを利用しております。
ショートカット開通前提のようなので、開通していない場合は遠回りで探しに行きましょう。
全ての泉を巡ると、「古印破棄の執行書」を取得。
ポートが全て解放されている状態で、ポートを移動する空間の中央で「古印破棄の執行書」を使用する。
この時、パーティに補正なしで精神力100・生命力=VP1000を超えているメンバーが3人必要(ロウラットを除く)。儀式が終わると夢魔たちのVPが1000消費される。
古印破棄の執行書使用後、夢の拠点にいるラーミルに会いに行く。
編集者は話すとイベントが始まりましたが、ラーミルとの会話を全てこなせば最終的にイベントが始まる? この辺り分かる方は編集求む
イベント後、ラーミルを追いかけて家を出て拠点奥の道へ。
奥へ進むと建物が見えてくるので、中に入ってボス戦。
-
ボスは特殊な「キャスト」。強化はされているがそこまで強くはない
戦闘後、夢の拠点へ。
この戦いの後はルートがベストエンドに固定される
混濁したレンディカの奥へ進み、ボス戦
ボス戦後、最後の戦い。
-
まずはラーミル戦を行なう。
ラーミル戦後、ヴェルミィーナに話すとイベント
ヴェルミィーナLV65&ラーミルキャストLV55×2と戦闘
ラストバトルでは自我を持ったラーミルキャスト(名前変更可能)が偶数ターンごとに回復魔法で援護してくれる
ラーミルキャストは稀にヴェルミィーナが復活させる
ヴェルミィーナをVP分減らすると抵抗不可のレジストが始まり、強制的にインサート状態になる。
HPやVPは変わらずこの戦闘ではリリースできない。
ちなみに情報屋が言う「露悪の果て」はおそらくヴェルミィーナ2戦目のこと。
勝利後ラーミルを調べれば BEST ENDへ。

Both google translate and atlas say the 400 point door is supposed to be in what the monastery area is called, yet I can't find it. The only 400 point door I found was in the 40+ area labs that gave an all stat boosting rune.
Thanks very much, that is VERY helpful!

Mimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just did the best ending. Hopefully I didn't forget something :
You will need ギルゴーン (the demon boss) in your team.

You will be locked in the best ending after those steps, so if you want to see the bad or normal ending, do them first.

1) Go read the two books behing the green door requiring 400 magic power in the church (near the orgy room and the first mimic of the game).
2) Meet with カオシア様 (the soul NPC) north of the tentacle boss zone and choose the 4th choice (I don't know if ギルゴーン is required here, but she was in my team).
3) Go back to ALL the fountains in the game with ギルゴーン in your team and inspect them. They will turn red and your maximum contract's count should increase again.
4) You will get a book once all the fountains are red. You don't need ギルゴーン past this point.
5) You need to have all the save points activated. The last one is in the city before the final boss.
6) You and your allies need to have more than 100 willpowers (神力) and more than 1000 VP.
7) Go on the center of the save room, use the book and start the ritual.
8) Go to ラーミル house and talk to her. She will run away. Follow her.
9) You will fight a new boss, lvl 65 if I remember well, but she isn't that hard.
10) You can now challenge the final boss again. Something will happen after the fight with ラーミル.

Final boss spoiler:
You can recruit ラーミル for the final battle. I didn't keep her after the ending, though, unless it was because my team was full ?

ヴェルミィーナ is now lvl 65 and can summon up to two lvl 55 ラーミル (with reduced EP/VP) to help her.
She get serious and do the cowgirl move after her second climax.

The game gives you your stats after the best ending. Mine :
Level: 75
Play time: 19:14:33
Number of succubuses: 47/100
Magic: 584
I didn't find a recollection room after beating the game.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

recollection room save 2

Edit: Mind sharing your save before the perfect ending please?

Last edited:

Mimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I attached my save.
And your link doesn't work.

Attachments

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

recollection room save 2

Edit: Mind sharing your save before the perfect ending please?
I'll save right before the final boss and upload it. I just need to get the last Cast enemy and I'll have everyone. Then it's just a matter of leveling them all up (which takes no time at all) and getting everyone all their abilities. One last sweep through to double check everything and I'm done.
Also, your link is messed up.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just did the best ending. Hopefully I didn't forget something :
You will need ギルゴーン (the demon boss) in your team.

You will be locked in the best ending after those steps, so if you want to see the bad or normal ending, do them first.

1) Go read the two books behing the green door requiring 400 magic power in the church (near the orgy room and the first mimic of the game).
2) Meet with カオシア様 (the soul NPC) north of the tentacle boss zone and choose the 4th choice (I don't know if ギルゴーン is required here, but she was in my team).
3) Go back to ALL the fountains in the game with ギルゴーン in your team and inspect them. They will turn red and your maximum contract's count should increase again.
4) You will get a book once all the fountains are red. You don't need ギルゴーン past this point.
5) You need to have all the save points activated. The last one is in the city before the final boss.
6) You and your allies need to have more than 100 willpowers (神力) and more than 1000 VP.
7) Go on the center of the save room, use the book and start the ritual.
8) Go to ラーミル house and talk to her. She will run away. Follow her.
9) You will fight a new boss, lvl 65 if I remember well, but she isn't that hard.
10) You can now challenge the final boss again. Something will happen after the fight with ラーミル.

Final boss spoiler:
You can recruit ラーミル for the final battle. I didn't keep her after the ending, though, unless it was because my team was full ?

ヴェルミィーナ is now lvl 65 and can summon up to two lvl 55 ラーミル (with reduced EP/VP) to help her.
She get serious and do the cowgirl move after her second climax.

The game gives you your stats after the best ending. Mine :
Level: 75
Play time: 19:14:33
Number of succubuses: 47/100
Magic: 584
I didn't find a recollection room after beating the game.
Mimi, you're fantastic.
EDIT: Fsck, I keep double-posting. Sorry, not paying attention.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As i recall someone wanted to do a basic translation. If that's the case may i ask how far the translation is?

Fuzzlewhumper

Reputation score

I guess if anyone is having difficulty understanding how to do marriage in the game, finally figured it out last night. I had a heck of the time understanding the instructions on the FAQ. But as soon as I realized I needed to take Rijeo to those two locations everything else fell in line.

Here are the steps I followed (almost verbatim from the FAQ)
1. "Rijeo" as translated from リジェオ, needs to be in your party (it was just me and her) (She's like the only boss type character I recruited without a fight), went to the deepest part of hell, a room with a path leading at a fireball, surrounded by lava everywhere. A little cut scene happens if you do it right.
2. Take "Rijeo" (リジェオ) with you to "Entrance of Esoteric Buddhism Club" Teleport Crystal (it's a level 18 area), Should be a door to the left, right, a ladder in front of you going down. Take the door to the left and look for a room with a witch sitting reading a book (there is also a doll in the same room that you can talk to). Talk to the witch (Anjou) and extra dialog is given to listen to and you end up with an item in your inventory that looks like a parchment. It should be at the top of the items list.
3. Get a succubus to 150 favor ability.
4. Go to the castle where you met with the lady with the umbrella - nobility. She has two griffons and two trees in the room with her. The tree to your right sells a 30,000 ring. You need to buy this.
5. Once you have all of the above done, you need the succubus you want to mary in the slot to the right of your character. Then use the parchment item (not the ring), and you should be able to select the succubus for wedding.

Bam, easy as that. Now till awaking do ye part.

So far, having a blast with the game - best $20 I've parted with so far as these games go. I'm happy he released it with modding support and didn't even encrypt the game files. Looks like someone has free reign to mod the hell out of it. And from browsing the game files, he's got a lot of flags and such in there that are ready for future content. Neat.

Version 1.06 out today ... can't link to it sadly, need to make 14 more posts. :)

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess if anyone is having difficulty understanding how to do marriage in the game, finally figured it out last night.
That's cool, looks like I have to spend less time tinkering, more time playing :p

Last script, with version 1.02 (I thought, 1.03, but I'm not 100% sure) as a base. I'll switch to the latest version, so don't expect updates anytime soon.

Mostly, skill revision, bugfixing, and fonctional box (book on platform). I went back to bland, simple, tasteless skill names for the buffs/debuffs.

Feel free to report bugs related to what I've changed. I'll adapt what I can for next versions

Oh, remember you can get the latest official patches there:

Edit: woops, forgot a slight typo. Well, you can 'try' and kick out unique succubi without crash now :)

edit2: now with missing system file (I'll include the changes in the script from now on, i don't like messing with multiple files)

Attachments

Last edited:

Mimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far, having a blast with the game
I'm in the same case. I haven’t had so much fun playing a hentai game in a really long time. I will probably end up doing another playthrough in the future, especially if they add more content.

Too bad that ITH doesn't grab the text properly in the menu (at least on my end), I was kinda blind when equipping rune and using item (I had to rely on the little japanese knowledge i have). I know that I bought the marriage ring but I never figured that it was possible to marry a succubus.

Oh, remember you can get the latest official patches there: hxxp://ux.getuploader.com/dreamania/
And I just noticed that the 1.07 version is out too. They are fast.
From what I see in the changelog, it adds an item to adjust the hunger rate.

Last edited: