What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

It's better to leave Minerva as un-skill awakened right? To keep the attackspeed buff.
Depends on what you're doing. For very long maps or enemies like Furfur, her skill awakening is superior. It even lets you penetrate the defense of mithril golems. It also has a better uptime than her regular skill. These factors + the fact I have Rachel (who does something similar to Minerva's normal skill but with much longer range/duration) is why I keep Minerva in her skill awakened state.

If sudden burst DPS is what you want/you intend to use her as a standard unit for every stage, then yes, her regular skill is superior.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lv.8 3-Star by Sakaki (榊; CC Event Units; AW Prince and Berenice; CC Metus):
Video:

While I'm mainly concerned with thoughtful Lv.10 strategies, this one stood out as being especially thoughtful, and I like that he used characters like Dragon Shaman Echidna, Archer Bella, Healer Alyssa, and Alchemist Thelma. It's nice seeing Echidna used effectively.

Lv.9 3-Star Strategy by Monme (AW Units; AW Prince; No Luck):
Video:

Monme gave up trying to figure out how to do this with CC units; not enough firepower. He doesn't use Leona, and instead makes effective use of Sailor Reanbell and Pirate Sabrina, who are insanely strong with their multi-attack AW skills.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Nanaly that Died a Million Times Figurine:
Item: Milllennium War Aegis White Archer Nanaly AW ver.
Product Page:
Price: 13,500 JPY
Pre-order Period: May 25th~July 26th
Release: Jan~Feb 2017
Painted PVC Model: 1:7 Scale 22cm
Original Work: Grizzrypanda (グリズリーパンダ )
Paint Sample Maker: Pinpoint (ピンポイント)
Manufacturer: AMAKUNI

I find the paint job on the photographs to be aesthetically unappealing. There's no indication of a serial code, so either that's going to be revealed later, or she's not going to come with one. I didn't order the Sybilla Nendoroid, and I'm not particularly interested in Nanaly aside from poking fun at her expense. If anyone has fantasies of Nanaly becoming their waifu, please take note that Nanaly is only interested in shota, so you would have to go through a Dective Conan-style makeover before she'll hug you and smother you to death between her bosom. The reason there aren't any shota characters is because they're all hidden away in her bedroom away from Leo, Inari, and Camilla..

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Two New Black Units Added to Premium Summoning.
-Vampire Lord and Monkey Sage Skill Aw Implemented.

Why add more black units when they only have a 3% of being summoned...?

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If enough units are op none of them are op
Also, to mess with the gotta catch em all crowd

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on May 26th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女) Second Phase Maps Added.
+Plat Vampire Hunter Flan, Plat Rogue Ada, and Plat Archer Rita Added as Drops on Emergency Mission Maps.
-Majin Advent Mission "Aamon of the Hard Flame" (剛炎のアモン) Lv11~15 Maps Added.
Other:
-Vampire Lord Skill AW Implemented.
-Monkey Sage Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Special Premium Summoning Ends.
Premium Unit Removal:
Black: Rear Tactician Aisha, Pegasus Rider Esther, Front Tactician Matsuri
Plat: Monk Ur, Bishop Patra, Magic Fencer Sabine, Pirate Anelia
Gold: Monk Gina, Gunner Mel, Ranger Fuuka

Huh... doesn't look like they're going to introduce the new emergency mission revival system this month. I already spent a bunch of SC on Lesia's event and the Gold Rush, so I could roll the special premium until I have enough for the legendary stamp card. This way I'll have over 86~ (still have SC I could gain from the second phase), so I wouldn't have to worry about any future item trials or an Anniversary with the good Spirit Queen and Plat Fairy drops from last year.

Ah, screw it; I'll do it for Ur-chan:
Rolled Special Premium 20 times like an Idiot:
Gold: 11
Plat: 2
Silver: 7

I got a chance-up plat character. Guess who it is?
Is it Ur-chan, who I wanted ever since she was introduced?
No, it's Sabine.

The other plat unit was Fermi #2...

The only notable gold units I got was a Lv.40 Leda, and another Gold Enchanter Rilke. Also got a Lv.40 Silver Princess Rosette.

Well, that's probably it for premium summoning this year. I'll go back to hording SC, and bide my time until they finally fix it so it's no longer awful. It's not like this hasn't worked out for Bashira; wisely skipped her chance-ups before they finally tossed her into the trading post for 100 magic crystals. Maybe they'll do the same for Ur and Inari, since these two are kind of like Cypria in that they need cost reductions to be any good at their role.

From an objective standpoint, Sabine is one of the better plat units in the game with her 90 second high range and dps true damage skill (same as Claudia's dps at range, better than Ricca's dps in melee). I also was saving a legion of Ricardo to feed her in the eventuality that I summon her.

Well, here's to hoping I get someone I really want from the plat ticket. My odds are even lower than previously since Sabine now counts as a redundant unit.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wondered what to do with the black armor I get.. Maybe I should level one of my plat unit with it? Murino or Sabrina looks like best choices to use it on

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I could give you my Ur-chan, Petite, I would ._. *huggles*

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The cost reduction fairies you get from the third scene missions, do they follow the same percentage as normal CR? Or are they buffed percentages like rainbow fairies?

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The cost reduction fairies you get from the third scene missions, do they follow the same percentage as normal CR? Or are they buffed percentages like rainbow fairies?
Like normal.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite,

I am sorry you had such bad luck with your premium rolls.
Since you cant have Ur, you can have other Furry, made just for you.

As always I am short on time so she is sketchy girl instead of proper one

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:

(Premium) Black Gunner Frederica (極重巨砲フレデリカ):
Skill AW: (暗黒超重力弾): lowers attack speed, but attack 1.8x; true damage and movement slowing AoE attack
AW Ability: (ヘビーバレル): Cost+4; attack+15% and range+40

(Premium) Black Feng Shui User Rinne (刻詠の風水士リンネ):
Skill: (刻詠の業): range 1.6x; all units within range gain at most 50% physical evasion
AW Ability: (避禍予見の鏡影): when ally perishes, possible to use special token

Fanbook Interview Fav Character Highlight:
Tasaka (Pupuru's Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Pupuru
Other Illustrator: Eden and Noel
Future Aegis Goal: Noel and Pupuru Noja Loli Combination Unit; Shota in Shorts; Dark Skin Loli

Sally (Katie's Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Katie
Other Illustrator: Black Iris (first black unit, and obtained from base summon)
Future Aegis Dream: To have new characters appear in the 3rd character profile.

Takatsuki Ichi (Eln's Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Eln
Other Illustrator: Alyssa
Future Aegis Dream: Collect all of the units.

Makarin (Sophie's Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Sophie
Other Illustrator: Anya, Zenobia, and Juno
Future Aegis Dream: AW all units, and to see favourite characters appear in an anime adaption.

Tsukigami Chronica (Bella's Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Emilia (received Valentine's chocolates from her)
Other Illustrator: Charlotte, Agnes, Noel, Chloe, Rita, Katie, Aria, Eden, Pupuru, Nezha, Anya, Clissa Da!, Kaname, Mehlis, Maurette, Patra, and Daniella

Inoshishi (Clissa Da!'s Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Clissa-chan
Other Illustrator: Patel
Future Aegis Dream: Anime adaption.

Wazakita (Anya's Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Anya
Other Illustrator: Emilia and Pupuru-sama
Next Character: Another dragonewt or non-human race character. Or an unusual character with two personalities, either by being possessed, or having a twin.

Kinnotama (Black Iris's Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Odette and Chloe
Other Illustrator: Inari, Memento, Aisha, Pupuru, Noel, Agnes, Eva, Eden, Sharon, Charlotte, and Rubinas
Future Aegis Dream: To draw a sadistic lolibabaa character.

Kedama Gochou (Eden's Illustrator):
Own Favourite Character: Eden
Other Favourite: Bella
Future Aegis Dream: To max out all characters' skills and levels.

Unsurprisingly, none of these people mentioned Soma, Nanaly, or Sybilla as their favourite. Kind of surprised that a lot of them like Shaman Princess Pupuru; I prefer Noel (she's like my Jewish accountant).

Moritaka ( ) said he drew an illustration for a one new character for Millennium War Aegis. He did a lot of characters for D&P (Dungeons & Princess). Popular ones include Lao ( ) and Helma ( ).

Since you cant have Ur, you can have other Furry, made just for you.

As always I am short on time so she is sketchy girl instead of proper one
I was super worried that you drew an anthropomorphic cartoon animal character as a joke when you said 'furry', and was hesitating to immediately click open the spoiler because of it.

I'm glad that wasn't the case, and it was another cute kemonomimi character~. Thank you very much~♪

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Banner:

Kokuei's Task (刻詠の業): (40~60s; range 1.6x; ally units gain 30~50% physical evasion; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 100)
Nightmare Claw (ナイトメアクロウ): (20s; attack 1.3x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 35)
Near Immortal (ニアイモータル): (25s; attack 2x; decreases all damage except magic by 70%; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 90)
Kokuei's Karma (刻詠の宿業): (s; range 1.8x; ally units within range gain 30% physical evasion; automatic, and unlimited duration; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Big Cannon (ビッグキャノン): (60~80s; attack and range 1.2~1.4x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 75)
Dark Supergravity Shell (暗黒超重力弾): (40s; intervals between attacks increased; attack 1.8x; true damage; slows movement; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 55)
Compliant Rod 'Stone Monkey' (如意棒・石猿): (15s; becomes 1 block melee; attack 2.5x; defence 1.5x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 45)

Mirror of Disaster Avoidance Foresight (避禍予見の鏡影): possible to use special token; when ally reaches 0 HP while token is deployed; token retreats, and ally completely recovers HP

Heavy Barrel (ヘビーバレル): self: cost+4, attack+15%, and range+40

Eden by Katakana ( )

Upcoming Event Story Spoilers (New Unit and Face Icons):

Chrono Demon should travel further back in time and find Mama Jerome when he's pregnant with Prince.

Anna: "A person like you has chosen to commit evil again. Therefore, I have decided that you should be killed here."

Comic Adaption Chapter Spoiler:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update On May 26th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女) Second Phase Maps Added.
+Plat Vampire Hunter Flan, Plat Rogue Ada, and Plat Archer Rita Added as Drops on Emergency Mission Maps.
-Majin Advent Mission "Aamon of the Hard Flame" (剛炎のアモン) Lv11~15 Maps Added.
Other:
-Vampire Lord Skill AW Implemented.
-Monkey Sage Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

☆Great Monkey Sage (大仙猿)

Faa (ファー):
Compliant Rod (如意棒): (15s; becomes 1 block melee; attack 3x; AS: ; WT: 22.5; CT: 45)
Compliant Rod 'Stone Monkey' (如意棒・石猿): (15s; becomes 1 block melee; attack 2.5x; defence 1.5x; AS: ; WT: 22; CT: 45)

☆Vampire High Lord (ヴァンパイアハイロード)

Eden (エデン):
Rush Claw (ラッシュクロウ): (20s; intervals between attacks shortened; AS: ; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Nightmare Claw (ナイトメアクロウ): (20s; attack 1.3x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: ; WT: 17; CT: 35)

Racua (ラキュア):
True Ancestor's Bloodline (真祖の血脈): (20s; attack 1.5x; decrease all damage Racua receives, except magic, by 50%; AS: ; WT: 32.5; CT: 65)
Near Immortal (ニアイモータル): (25s; attack 2x; decreases all damage except magic by 70%; AS: ; WT: 45; CT: 90)

Unique Serial Code Unit:
-Enter Code Between May 20~30th 23:59! Characters will be given after June 2nd Maintenance
Plat Dark Stalker Gretel (グレーテル)
Class: Dark Stalker ()
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )

Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女):
-Star Trial for Plat Chrono Witch Kokoro
Time Bomb (タイムボム): (s; magical AoE attack that halts enemies; attacks once per skil; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Ability: Witch Garden: witch and chrono witch cost -1 if Kokoro is a team member

Star Trial:
5: Kokoro Joins
6: Skill 2
7: Skill 3
8: Cost -1
9: Initial Level 20
10: Skill 4
11: Skill 5
12: Cost -1
13: Skill 6
14: Initial Level 30
15: Skill 7
16: Cost -1
17: Skill 8
18: Initial Level 40
19: Skill 9
20: Cost -1
21: Skill 10 (Max)
22: Cost -1 (Mincost)
23: Initial Level 50
24: Initial Level 60

5: Gold Armour
6: M Crystal*3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Plat Fairy
10: Magic Crystal*5
11: Plat Armour
12: Gold Armour
14: Rainbow Fairy
15: Gold Armour
16: Plat Armour
19: Magic Crystal*7
21: Plat Fairy
22: Plat Armour
23: Rainbow Fairy
24: Plat Fairy
25: Plat Armour
26: Spirit Queen
27: Rainbow Fairy

Time-Space Gate (20/1) (時空のゲート):
I Mage (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer()
Story:

Kokoro Introduction:
Protect the Temple! (Past) (30/2) (神殿を守れ!(過去)):
S Rogue Harissa (), B Heavy Russel (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:

Temple's Forest (Past) (40/3) (神殿の森(過去)):
S Bandit Mortimer (), S Pirate Velotte (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Gimmick: enemy movement speed up
Story:

Royal Capital Escape (Past) (50/5) (王都脱出(過去)):
S Soldier Crave (), S Healer Alyssa (), Plat Bucket (), Crystal ()
Gimmick: enemy attack speed up
Story:

Those Destroyed in the Past (70/6) (過去に滅びし者達):
P Gunner Kanon (), S Mage Pales (), Plat Fairy (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:

Fragment of the Majin of the Hard Flame (40/4) (剛炎魔神の残片):
S Ninja Saizou (), S Archer Kazuha (), Gold Fairy (), High-quality Sake ()
Story:
Onibashu: "Once again, it has fallen into my grasp!"
Ninja: "I, is that what I think it is!?"
Onibashu: "It is! This is a part of Majin Aamon's body! It will grant us great power!"
Ninja: "Ooh!"
Onibashu: "If we mix and drink it, Majin Aamon's power will be ours!"
Ninja: "Ooh!!"
Onibashu: "Don't just 'Ooh!!'! You're also drinking it!"
Ninja: "Eeh!? Us too—wait! —Ubuh... Fugo... Gulp, gulp..."
Onibashu: "If we make our minds one, we should be able to control the Majin's power without fail! Now then, I shall also—gulp, gulp..."
Onibashu: "... UoooOOOh!!! Strength is welling up! Do you also feel it? This burning demonic power!"
Ninja: "... oooOOOh! I feel it! A burning power is spreading across my entire body! With this, we will prevail against the Prince—Acchii!?"
Ninja: "Guwaaah!? Flames are spurting out of my body... Hot, hoooot!!"
Onibashu: "W, we're fired up! Let's make the Majin's power ours with a shoouut! Let's gooo!"
(end)
Onibashu: "M, mortifying... N, next time..."

Beautiful Royal Castle (50/5) (美しき王城):
S Witch Calliope (), S Gunner Persis (), S Valkyrie Elaine (), Magic Crystal (x2)
Story:
Julian: "Ah—, shit... I feel dizzy... going back in time feels awful. Geez, no matter how many times we do it, I can't get used to it."
Bernard: "This isn't the time to be careless, Julian-dono. ... Now then, where could we be? I saw these castle gates somewhere before... Is it my imagination?"
Prince: "...!?"
Katie: "P, Prince... Are we back at the royal castle...?"
Mortimer: "What're ya saying? The castle's been attacked by monsters, who tore it to pieces, right? It isn't this sparkly 'n clean!"
Kokoro: "No, we're in front of the Prince's castle. Around 10 years ago... The Prince's Castle... We went to the time before the monsters revived."
Julian: "Wh, what!? This is the kingdom from 10 years ago!? Th, then the demon's goal is..."
Roy: "I fear he's after the Prince when he was a lad. We can't linger here, we must hurry!"
??? (Girl): Fuu~. At last, out of the castle... Must hurry and call for help!"
Kokoro: "Everyone, look! There's a girl in that kind of place!? Let's ask her what's going on."
United Demon: "—What, who're you!? ... I see, filthy human reinforcements... We won't let you get in Chrono Demon-sama's way!!"
???: "Kyaa~h!! Monsters are chasing me—! S, someone, please heeelp—!"
(end)
???: "Y, you saved me~. Everyone, thank you so much!"
Mortimer: "Are ya OK, little lady? ... Yosh, doesn't look like she's hurt. Anyways, what the hell's happening here?"
???: "Umm... Monsters suddenly appeared in the castle!"
???: "Now they're fighting with the soldiers, but they're too much... Went to go call for help!"
Julian: "I see, you did well coming this far! Everything will be OK. Hide far away, my lady."
???: "P, please wait! The boy that let me escape is in the castle... Please help him!"
Katie: "Boy...? C, could he be...!? Say, tell me about that boy?"
???: "Sorry... Don't know who he is... First time coming to the castle... Besides, that boy doesn't talk at all."
Anna: "A boy that doesn't say anything... I believe that must be the Prince, no doubt about it."
Prince: "..."
???: "Eh!? That boy is Prince-sama? Then you must go help him at once!"
Anna: "Yes, we'll try to help him. Well then, will you lead us to Prince-sama's location?"
Julian: "Oi, are you seriously bringing that child along? Don't be absurd, it's too dangerous!"
Anna: "It's fine. If it's to protect the Prince, that girl will risk her life without regret. Right?"
Child Anna: "Yes, Anna serves Prince-sama! Made a promise with father!"
Julian: "—Ehh!? Wha, just now... What did you say!? Oi, wait a minute! Hey!"
Anna: "Fufu, good girl. Now then, let's go!"

Young Prince (100/2) (幼き王子):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Gimmick: enemy movement and attack speed up
Story:
Soldier (Past): "—"Guh... Haa, haah, such strength. What in the world, you bastard... What are you...? Why are you attacking our kingdom...?"
Chrono Demon: "Guwahhahahah! You've never seen a Mazoku before? My name is Chrono Demon. A being that hails from Makai. Scram, you small fries. My business is with the Prince."
Soldier (Past): "Chrono... Demon? M, Makai...? What are you talking about!? Stop! Stop him...!!"
Chrono Demon: "Guhahahah. There's no one who can stop me! Now then, submit and die."
Child Prince: "..."
Chrono Demon: "Hoh. You walked out to meet me on your own... I shall praise your courage."
Child Prince: "...!"
Chrono Demon: "What's this, you intend to fight me? With that toy sword? Guhahahahahahahahahahah!!"
Chrono Demon: "Well, excuse me. As expected of the descendant of the hero from the legends! You're truly brave! Fine, you shall die by the sword like a hero!"
Child Anna: "—Anna won't let youuu!"
Anna: "P, please wait a moment! Geez... Don't run off all of a sudden! It's dangerous, you know? You stay behind us."
Chrono Demon: "You again!? You're interrupting the good part..."
Chrono Demon: "Persistent scum! Underlings, don't make them your opponents! We have only one target, the brat Prince, go!"
(end)
Anna: "Prince, are you safe!? It looks like... he isn't hurt anywhere in particular. Truly, what a relief..."
Child Prince: "..." (Bow)
Anna: "The Prince's stoic expression hasn't changed since he was a child."
Chrono Demon: "—Haa... Haa... Guu, uugh... No way, impossible... I'm... the Chrono Demon... who transcended time..."
Kokoro: "Transcended time in what way!? You're using the power of a great master of humanity... Stealing even his body... How dare you!"
Chrono Demon: "W, wait! If it's your master's power, it can fix anything in the past! To save your great human—"
Kokoro: "Shut u———p! The past isn't something people should tamper with... No matter what kind of sad or painful past it may be."
Kokoro: "That's... what my master... said..."
Chrono Demon: "Ugh, GuaaAhh... No way... impos... sible... My perfect plan.. was... de... feated."
Katie: "It looks like he was completely destroyed. With this, we don't have to worry about history being changed, we can rest easy."
Kokoro: "Now then, quickly pass through the time-space gate so we can return to our world! Now that the Chrono Demon's power is lost, it wouldn't be strange for the gate to disappear soon."
Child Anna: "Umm... you're leaving already...? Anna still hasn't thanked you..."
Child Anna: "Th, that's right! Wait a moment... Let's see... Yes, here it is! A flower Anna brought from the front of the castle!"
Child Anna: "Come visit this country again someday, OK!? It's normally a nice and peaceful country!"
Anna: "... Anna-chan, I believe all sorts of things are going to happen after this, but you'll do whatever it takes to protect the person you serve. So, do your best."
Child Anna: "Hm—? Anna doesn't really understand, but Anna will do her best! Anna will work very, very, very hard for Prince-sama!"
Anna: "... Now then, shall we return, Prince. We have a world to fight for."

Demon's Strategy (70/6) (デーモンの策略):
P Vamp Hunter Flan (), P Rogue Ada (), P Archer Rita (), Crystal ()
Gimmick: enemy movement speed up (large)
Story:
Anna: "At last, we have returned to our original time. With this, we safely—."
Chrono Demon: "—Guhahaha! I was waiting for you, Prince! By the looks on your faces, it seems I failed to assassinate the past Prince."
Kokoro: "No way, you're kidding... With my own hands, I ended you... Just what are you...?"
Chrono Demon: "If you look, you'll understand. I'm Chrono Demon."
Chrono Demon: "However, the me you killed was a Chrono Demon from a different time! I jumped to this point in time just in case, Guhahaha!"
Kokoro: "You're really annoying. I'll defeat you as many times as it takes!"
Chrono Demon: "It's an insurance plan! I brought from the past those who side with the demons. I have given them a chance to kill you hateful humans!"
(end)
Chrono Demon: "In this kind of place... Does this mean my destiny has come to an... end...?"
Kokoro: "All three of them, that have been brought from the past, have passed through the space-time unconscious, and the world has returned to its former self. With this, everything ends happily ever after... I guess..."
Anna: "Kokoro-san...?"
Kokoro: "For some reason, when I thought how everything's over, I suddenly became sad.... Master... He won't scold me... anymore..."
Anna: "Umm... If it's all right with you, why don't you join us as our ally? We have need for Kokoro-san's power."
Kokoro: "... Eh? B, but I'm... still inexperienced, you know? Are you sure...?"
Anna: "Yes, once you become our ally, you'll be stronger than you can imagine, Kokoro-san! ... How about it?"
Kokoro: "... OK! Understood! With everything master has taught me, I'll try to be useful for the Prince!"
Kokoro: "Yooosh, I'll do my best! Prince, from now on, please look after me, Chrono Witch Kokoro!"
Katie: "Likewise. Now then, the battle over space-time has finally come to an end. Prince, you really did well this time."

(/) ():
(), (), (), ()
Story:

Majin Advent "Aamon of the Hard Flame" (剛炎のアモン):
-Available for 2 Weeks (until June 2nd 10:00).
-Completing Lv.10 Releases Extra Difficult Missions on May 26th.
-Cannot deploy multiple units with the same name.
-Player Rank 50+ necessary to play.

Introduction:
Rino: "You're the Prince? Heeh... What's this? You're stronger than Rino thought. Maybe it's possible with this... No, don't mind Rino~♪"
Rino: "I'm Rino. A summoner. Actually, Rino came all this way because Rino has something to discuss."
Rino: "Prince, do you know of the cavern where the summoned beasts of flame lives? It's a cavern that was found recently, but the summoned beasts that were difficult to find until now are living in there."
Rino: "You could easily befriend a salamander in that place, so it became a very important place among summoners, but a monster never seen before suddenly appeared in there."
Rino: "Normally it's no big deal if there's an increase in monsters, but ever since that thing started living in the cavern, the summoned beasts became violent. They're uncontrollable even for a summoner, so it's strange no matter how you look at it."
Rino: "That thing treats the cavern as if it owned it, and in the current situation, the strength of just the summoners is no match for it. So that is why Rino came to your place."
Rino: "Come on, please! prince, you're supposed to be very strong, right? If so, chase away that thing with your strength! Rino is asking you this sincerely, see? Is that a yes?"
Rino: "... You will? Yatta—! Prince is kind~♪ Well then, Rino'll explain the features of that thing! Listen to what Rino says carefully, OK?"
Rino: "Let's see, umm... Rino's sure its head looked like a bird. Also... its body was covered in intense flames!"
Rino: "... Wh, why're you making that face!? Rino couldn't help it! Rino was scared after taking just one look, and ran out of there as fast as Rino could... That thing... definitely doesn't belong in this world..."
Rino: "Rino knows it's strange to say this after asking you, but don't push yourself in there, OK...? That thing is... definitely strong. Rino's sure it'll be an unbelievably fierce battle..."
Rino: "Make sure you properly train your allies, select your team, and make sure everything else is in order, OK? ... Prince, you must return alive..."

3-Star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour
LV5: Black Armour
LV6~9: Plat Armour
LV10: Black Armour
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

LV10 Event Scene:
Rino: "Majin Aamon's attack... has stopped...? Rino and the others won...?"
Anna: "Prince, the Majin is starting to retreat!"
Rino: "Say, Prince, are you sure about letting that thing get away...? It disappeared into the pitch-black darkness!?"
Barbastraff: "... That fellow has returned to Makai. There's no sense in pursuing him any further..."
Anna: "Merely making that legendary Majin retreat is nothing short of a miracle."
Rino: "... Hm? Aa~hh!? Look, look, Prince! The summoned beasts in the cavern look like they've returned to their senses!"
Anna: "Thanks to this, the cavern has also been restored to its former state. Rino-san's request has been fulfilled as well, Prince."
Rino: "Defeating such a strong Majin, you're amazing, Prince! Rino sees you in a new light~♪"
Rino: "Rino has to go report this matter to Rino's summoner friends, but it would be nice if we fight together again someday!"
Rino: "See ya, Prince! Thank you, thank you, thank you so, so~ much~!"
Katie: "... She's gone. Well then, how about we also return to our friends?"
Anna: "I'm glad we were able to repel Majin Aamon. Prince, you've done an excellent job!"

Subjugation Mission "Katie's Second Manoeuvre":
-Available until until June 2nd.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (bring Soldiers, Valkyries, etc.)

Introduction:
Single Map Rewards:
100: Spirit Queen
300: Gold Soldier Katie
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals
600: 3 Sacred Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15): 100 (ケイティの再演習 初級)
High-tier (30): 300 (ケイティの再演習 上級)
Extreme-tier (40): 500 (ケイティの再演習 極級)
God-tier (45): 600 (ケイティの再演習 神級)

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Black Gunner Fredrica (フレデリカ)
Big Cannon (ビッグキャノン): (60~80s; attack and range 1.2~1.4x; AoE blast 1.1~1.2x; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 75)
Dark Supergravity Shell (暗黒超重力弾): (40s; intervals between attacks increased; attack 1.8x; true damage; slows movement; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: 55)
(Pre-AW) Range-Up: self: range+15
(AW) Heavy Barrel (ヘビーバレル): self: cost+4, attack+15%, and range+40
AW99 Stats: HP1989; AT1061; DF133; Range360; Cost35

-Black Feng Shui User Rinne (リンネ)
Kokuei's Task (刻詠の業): (40~60s; range 1.6x; ally units gain 30~50% physical evasion; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 100)
Kokuei's Karma (刻詠の宿業): (s; range 1.8x; ally units within range gain 30% physical evasion; automatic, and unlimited duration; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: 200)
Mirror of Disaster Avoidance Foresight (避禍予見の鏡影): possible to use special token; when ally reaches 0 HP while token is deployed; token retreats, and ally completely recovers HP
AW99 Stats: HP2000; AT402; DF230; MR10; Range220 (affection increases attack speed); Cost18

-Plat Vampire Lord Racua
-Plat Mage Armour Jessica
-Gold Enchanter Rilke

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The maps are quite easy, the most annoying thing is only the young prince

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

First shota unit get! He might not be an actual unit but I'm happy anyway~

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First shota unit get! He might not be an actual unit but I'm happy anyway~
But loli anna looks cuter :p
wonder if they gonna put it up in trading post with rainbow crystal (doubt its gacha unit)
we will have normal anna / maid anna / loli anna - whats next ? XD

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was super worried that you drew an anthropomorphic cartoon animal character as a joke when you said 'furry', and was hesitating to immediately click open the spoiler because of it.

I'm glad that wasn't the case, and it was another cute kemonomimi character~. Thank you very much~♪
I am not even sure what this means but you're welcome. Glad you liked her. I am calling her furry because I always though this is what it means. But I will never draw someone ugly on purpose, too much effort. Neither I will troll you with pictures, I need you to play this game <3333

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Which Codes should we use from 20th to 30th? Because the only Code i got was the Lisette one I think

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 剛炎のアモン LV11 ☆3 加護なし

Amon LV11 cleared without buffs V
I finished LV12 as well, not sure on much farther I can go