Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

new 2 story map is hard, gonna take time before i can handle them head-on

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Last map wasn't so bad. Simply because Metus is OP.

I honestly had more trouble with the first one. The last wave of floating crystals was especially annoying; one or two always reached the goal... until I just asked Dina to be my goalkeeper. Nothing gets past Dina and her bomb squad. Pic relevant:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a curiosity, at what point does armor stop reducing damage?

I was comparing the damage 3 characters got, using the ninja on the 3rd event map

A unit with 170 armor took 30 damage
A unit with 397 took 20
And finally a unit with 545 took 20

Also I know ranged physical attacks can be bounced if the armor is high enough but is it possible to completely block a melee attack?

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have a curiosity, at what point does armor stop reducing damage?
Melee Damage = max(Attack - Def; Attack/10)
So it always stops at Attack/10, no matter how high is your DEF.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, not only does the comic use furikana. It also uses it on even simplest of kanji and on repeated kanjis as well! Excellent !

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I completed last story mission with this tactics:

but I dont really reccomend it. While it was nice to burst golem with Metus, skill AW Hores and skill AW Ricca - making this map perfect depended much on Claire procs on last crystals wave. I also had small troubles with wood golems - one came through. When I used skill AW Anya to clear them out, Claire was focusing on big golems, making them rampage on the whole map with these stupid fists attacks ==.

I faced the worst wall of all the time. My girls were too powerful - making golems hit, but not powerful enough to burst them down fast enough...

Anyway, this week was money eater. I managed to:
+ AW Metus with Happy (need one more orb to skill AW),
+ AW Elisabeth (AW41, with skill AW)
+ CC Moldevort (she was like lvl1),
+ raise Rita to CC53 100% affection (my biggest problem are affection items and Rita ate them all again)
and raise to 40+ my AW: Elsa, Faa, Echidna.

My TO AW list includes now:
+ CC40 Kyuteri, 4% aff
+ CC60 Chloe, 100% aff
+ CCmax Memento
+ CCmax Fran
+ CCmax Suil
+ MAX Kagura
+ CC80 Saki, 36% aff

God, thats a lot D: I have resources to AW maybe half of them right now. I just dont know who first and thats why I am stuck D:
nvm, I just AW Suil. My barracks are too crowded to not AW D:

@Petite, please let us know you are alive and well. I remember you had operation yesterday D:

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I completed last story mission with this tactics:

but I dont really reccomend it. While it was nice to burst golem with Metus, skill AW Hores and skill AW Ricca - making this map perfect depended much on Claire procs on last crystals wave. I also had small troubles with wood golems - one came through. When I used skill AW Anya to clear them out, Claire was focusing on big golems, making them rampage on the whole map with these stupid fists attacks ==.

I faced the worst wall of all the time. My girls were too powerful - making golems hit, but not powerful enough to burst them down fast enough...
It really like my problem, well it's the only way for me to 3 star that annoying map, so I'll take the gamble

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers for Maintenance on March 3rd:
-"2 Million User Celebration Campaign" (200万人突破記念キャンペーン) 2nd Phase Begins.
-Daily Mission Drop 1.5x, AW Orb Drop 2x, and AW Skill Fairy Drop 1.5x Campaign Begins.
+Plat Armour and Rainbow Fairy Base Drop Buffed for All Tiers.
+Daily Mission Schedule Modified.
++Golden Armour and Spirit Rescue Happens 2 Times A Week (Additional Saturday and Sunday Daily Missions).
++Golden Armour: Monday and Friday; Spirit Rescue: Tuesday and Saturday

Kind of annoyed that they're doing it this month when it's highly likely they're going to just do a star trial event instead of last month.

Also, a few extra things that have been discovered:
-SP Crystals can reach 4 digits (I have 1000 right now).
-Silver Dragonewt Gadoras can be summoned from Base and Base SP Summoning.
-Gold Archer Claire's AW Skill overrides her class perk to prioritise flying units over other enemies.
-2nd Character Profile Fanbook Release Date March 31st ( ).

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers for Maintenance on March 3rd:
+Golden Armour and Spirit Rescue Happens 2 Times A Week (Additional Saturday and Sunday Daily Missions).
Is it permanent, cause if it is... it's a good news

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool~
Now My 150 SC will be dry in an instant T___T
Gotta stock that AW orb!!

Bookmarked that 2'nd Volume of Char Book~

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay about time....
this 1 week i have been doing story mission full time without doing any daily (and chalenge mission phalax2)
So there 3 unit im ready to AW now with all the fodder ready, just need magic crystal / gold and abit orb....

@Draa
My Leda will also be AW-ed this thursday missing magic crystal :p

@Petite
++Golden Armour: Monday and Friday
So this mean no more magic crystal on friday ? or u miswrite it suppose to be sunday
PS: Gratz on your operation and hope for fast recovery

Last edited:

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have done the second event map like 20 times, still no full drop...
Stupid rng

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have done the second event map like 20 times, still no full drop...
Stupid rng
I have ran Julian map for 26 time now , still no Mortimer drop
I ran 8 on straight line before , no Luck too
How many time untill I broke the World Record?

To think I got 18 Mortimer on Sabrina's Event......

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm gonna farm so many black fairies for Metus and Kaoyu?(not sure if I'm remembering her name right)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+Daily Mission Schedule Modified.
I wonder if this means they are trying to push players to level up their units to end-game levels or ease the complaints of early difficulty from new players. By doing this, they can constantly provide harder content since a lot more of the playerbase will have max skill levels/skill aw and higher unit level averages.

In any case, at least this will solve my income problem on a week to week basis and I can level up some of my units faster.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have ran Julian map for 26 time now , still no Mortimer drop
I ran 8 on straight line before , no Luck too
How many time untill I broke the World Record?

To think I got 18 Mortimer on Sabrina's Event......
In one gold rush i reached 46 runs without the silver drop. Beat that.

Glad to hear from you Petite

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if this means they are trying to push players to level up their units to end-game levels or ease the complaints of early difficulty from new players. By doing this, they can constantly provide harder content since a lot more of the playerbase will have max skill levels/skill aw and higher unit level averages.

In any case, at least this will solve my income problem on a week to week basis and I can level up some of my units faster.
I hope so with the raised chance of rainbow fairy and plat armor I might just start doing them when i can especially for rainbow fairy.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Camilla All-Age Conversation Event Scenes:

Camilla #1:
Camilla: "Oh, if it isn't the Prince?"
I was startled by the voice reverberating down the silent corridors. When I turned to face the calm voice, there stood Camilla.
Camilla: "Since there's no telling when there'll be another battle, it won't do if you don't take a short rest, you know?"
Camilla says with a wry smile. 'If something unexpected should happen, you'll heal me, right?' I ask her.
She had a vacant look on her face for a moment before bursting into laughter.
Camilla: "Fufu, that's right. If something should happen, I'll heal you."
Camilla: "But, even so, you shouldn't overwork yourself. If you need healing, then I'll tend to you."
Camilla said while gently wrapping my hand with both of hers. Feeling the warmth emanating from her slim hands, I close my eyes.
Camilla's voice entering my ears in the silence felt as if it was filling up my mind.

Camilla #2:
Camilla: "Are you up to something?"
Camilla: "I'm here. If the Prince desires, I'll give everything I have."
I can't see her expression, but I'm sure she has the same gentle smile on her face.
Among the stench of death, I embraced Camilla for a while to remember her scent.
Camilla giggled when I responded with a no. I can't help but feel that the flow of time is different when I'm around her.
Camilla: "Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything."
She said with a laugh. When I held her close beside me, I could smell a sweet scent.
Camilla: "Prince? Umm, is something wrong?"
Camilla asks nervously. Did I surprise her? When I buried my face into her nape, her shoulders twitched.
Camilla: "Excuse me..."
I closed my eyes to her scent, whose sweetness differs from flowers. I fight with the monsters almost every day. Afterwards, all that lingers is the scent of death.
Filling my nostrils with that awful stench makes me realise that I've had more than enough of this war.

Camilla #3:
Camilla: "When I feel the Prince's warmth like this, a solid sense of being swells up inside me."
'Please look after me', I responded strongly in answer to her inspiring determination.
With a gentle smile, she entwines her hands with my own.
Camilla: "Perhaps I became a healer because I wanted to feel so much more of this warmth."
Camilla: "I was so tired of watching people growing cold."
She squeezes her eyes shut sorrowfully. I have no idea how much death those eyes have seen.
Camilla wraps both her hands around my hand. I feel her warmth spreading from my hand, I narrow my eyes.
Camilla: "So to make that happen, I'll become stronger. That way I can protect the warmth of many more."
Camilla: "Of course, that doesn't change anything about you, Prince; I'll heal you, OK?"
Deep within her eyes, I feel a strong, yet gentle, will.

Silverhunt took screenshots for all for all three of Camilla's scenes and sent them to me. If the next update doesn't have any new maps with dialogue, then I'll do requests for a couple more characters' scenes. So, feel free to ask, or PM me screenshots of the all-age conversation events you want translated.

Sybilla, Aisha, and Black Iris:
Aisha and Iris's charm points are their hips. Sybilla's breasts are like goggles: they do nothing.

Sybilla: "These clothes? If the Prince likes it, then I like it."

Aisha: "I'll support you..."

Iris: "This is making my heart pound a little."

Black Iris's Skill Protects her from Growing Old:
Iris: "Protection!!"

It also makes it so she will have the safest pregnancy among all healers. Though, Liana's Treasure of Healing safeguards her from morning sickness, and the averse mental affects of pregnancy so she doesn't wind up like Dolka. It's not as if Dolka woke up one morning and decided to become a breast demon. Rather, her pregnancy with her daughter messed up her hormones, and turned her into one, which led to her husband taking their daughter and fleeing the kingdom to keep her safe from Dolka, who went crazy from postpartum depression.

Dolka's Sister-in-Law (Greek Accent): "She's a-one a-craaazy bitch."

If Black Iris's Body Matched Her Mental Age:
Black Iris is a 'mama' character just like Chloris, Yurina, Jerome, Burgun, and Dolka. Yurina still has my vote as best mama (Click Here!)

So this mean no more magic crystal on friday ? or u miswrite it suppose to be sunday
I checked the days multiple times, and what I wrote is correct.

Japanese players think the modified schedule is going to look like this:
月 バケツ (Monday: Buckets)
火 聖霊 (Tuesday: Spirits)
水 好感度 (Wednesday: Affection/Confidence)
木 まずい (Thursday: Tasteless Crystals)
金 バケツ (Friday: Buckets)
土 聖霊 (Saturday: Spirits)
日 まずい (Sunday: Tasteless Crystals)

EDIT:

Here's a cheat-sheet of the old drop data during a 1.5x daily drop event. The beginner and high-tier are from spoiler data, and the extreme and god-tier are from aggregate data.

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Question, Petite. How are drop boosters like Celia added into the equation? Would they be added in during the normal equations, before the 1.5 multiplier is added, or after?

I've never been certain on this so I'm just curious.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
Good to see you survived ok.

@Draa
My Leda will also be AW-ed this thursday missing magic crystal
^ Watch out for AW Orb maps, they suddenly become ridiculously hard after AW Thief.

In one gold rush i reached 46 runs without the silver drop. Beat that.
All I wanted to say is that I haven't reached 3 digits yet. Yet.

Question, Petite. How are drop boosters like Celia added into the equation? Would they be added in during the normal equations, before the 1.5 multiplier is added, or after?
No conclusive evidence, but it's added after.