Not open for further replies.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

In today's news... 24th November 2015 02:36 internet tough
In today's news... 24th November 2015 00:15 Keep living in your retarded fantasy world born of cold war era pul fiction about the apocalypse, the rest of us will discuss actual solutions to real world problems.

Hahaha. Seriously? The power goes out regularly for days to weeks at a time, snow can be so high that heavy machinery is needed to clear the roads hell, we're lucky if the road is plowed at all! There is no fantasy about needing basic survival skills to live where I do. But that's my choice, I'd rather live someplace inconvenient than something resembling an insect hive. That's beside the point anyway, being prepared is what I'm talking about, odds are there's never going to be a need for you to have a plan for when your house/apartment catches on fire but you'll be damn thankfull you did if it ever does.

Internet tough? Please, there's nothing tough about anything I said. I never claimed I would be effective. I do have the skill-set to try to sneak around making life hell for an occupying force. Maybe I'll die doing it, maybe I'll be caught and tortured, maybe everything I do will be a waste but don't try to apply your values to me, not everyone values their life above all else.

Tell me what solution you were discussing, because I would love to see it. Was it letting people run away from their families to get a better life for themselves? Or how about letting young males form rape-gangs, or stone children for kicking their soccer balls? Maybe it's letting people flee from a fight that they're just going to start again once the current battle is finished? The solution is: make them stay where they are, it's callous and inhumane, but there is a point where you have to asses whether the aid you are giving someone else is worth the pain it is causing you. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe you'd like to host a group of Syrian refugees in your home.

Reactions: XSI

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pft, got neg rep for making a guess:

then ur wrong. its some other ramdom girl that is not a character from any SAO

This post, apparently, shall cause the trolls to froth verily at the mouth! I must hide this before the Internet becomes... Oh, wait.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=775872#post775872

Last edited:

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

choke on a dick please

This actually made me giggle. Thank you for the suggestion, fagballs, but I am not a homosexual. Even if I were to switch teams, I somehow doubt I'd be coming to you for dating advice.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Negrep:
Well, those are some extremely leaning links there. Got anything verifiable?
Extremely...What leaning links? You seem to have missed a word there
As for the links, lets see.
30 vandalising a kebab shop?

Hows these?

You could have just googled for them, you know. But since I've got nothing to do right now, I did it for you. Are you refusing to accept the links because the news is too extreme? Or is it because the articles themselves appear bad?

Now lets try a different way of figuring out if it's legit.
The zerohedge article links to:

Not good enough for you?
They claim it was organised through facebook
And behold, with the power of google!

Next up, Washington post about the cops using a system to calculate threat scores
If the news article isnt good enough, how about the creator of the app?

This is a real thing, or a very elaborate hoax that the cops are in on

Do you need even more or can you use this mystical 'google' site now? It's quite useful, you can check into a lot of things if you just bother copy pasting some keywords into it and seeing what comes up

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

posting something here

id love to torture the people who bullied me

all of my pain, inflicting it 10 times worse on them
place them on stretchtable's so i can pull their limbs
place them close to a saw so they slowly die
a swinging ace so i can slowly cut them in half
let them eat their own innards
showing what they look like from the inside
splatter their friends in front of them
i have so many way's, so many things
cut them
hurt them
make them bleed
suffer
day of me being a little psychotic
id like to see them again, so i can kill them
but slooooooowly, heh....is this insane?

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

posting something here

all of my pain, inflicting it 10 times worse on them
place them on stretchtable's so i can pull their limbs
place them close to a saw so they slowly die
a swinging ace so i can slowly cut them in half
let them eat their own innards
showing what they look like from the inside
splatter their friends in front of them
i have so many way's, so many things
cut them
hurt them
make them bleed
suffer
day of me being a little psychotic
id like to see them again, so i can kill them
but slooooooowly, heh....is this insane?
Nope, this ain't insane!

You probably are suffering from some sort of abuse, I also had these thoughts when I was younger and the scars were still fresh. I recommend seeking out some platform to communicate/express your feelings, thoughts whatever you wanna call it. I often visit this , the forum has alot of sub-sections for many different forms of abuse/depression/sickness, just check out the board index! ;)

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly, I'm just not sure where the hell all this rep came from. I was on 3 blocks the other day, now it seems to have jumped this far. Or does it go 1 block, 2 block, 3 block, BOOM 7?

I don't think I've received any negrep yet. So that's nice.

Edit: Wait is this still a thread about rep

Edit 2: Jesus now it's at 8

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, I'm just not sure where the hell all this rep came from. I was on 3 blocks the other day, now it seems to have jumped this far. Or does it go 1 block, 2 block, 3 block, BOOM 7?

I don't think I've received any negrep yet. So that's nice.

Edit: Wait is this still a thread about rep

Edit 2: Jesus now it's at 8
It depends on how much the person who gives you rep has. The more they have, the more you will get.

That being said, each block of rep does not represent an equal amount, as far as I understand it.

posting something here

[...]

is this insane?
No, I don't think this is insane.

However, I don't think those thoughts are constructive or good for you either. If you feel them very strongly and very often, they might manifest in actual actions, which might harm innocents or even the people close to you. More likely, however, is that you're engaging in revenge fantasies as a coping mechanism to deal with the bad things they did to you. While this might seem good in the short run, the fact is that the only person this harms is yourself. Holding on to grudges and anger can be very self-destructive. I'm not sayin you should forgive, necessarily, but it's probably better if you find some way to take "revenge" in a more constructive way. You know, live a good life, experience good things, that kind of deal.

I also suggest that you check out the site that was mentioned to you, though I have no experience with it myself. Often, talking about things with people who are sympathetic can help a lot, and take away the power that certain memories hold over us. It can also help that you're not divulging these thoughts to someone close to you, as that might feel difficult to some.

That being said, I have no education in psychological matters, and my experiences are based largely on my own struggles with depression. It's fully up to you. Good luck, though.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Do not negrep me. I was just adding onto the conversation about Zen's wishes. I apologize if you do not like it.

Edit: *Lila makes kissing motions to entice better vibes in order to dissuade negreps.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What are you even talking about? These are a very confusing couple of posts.

R

Ryka

Zen said he wanted to torture all of his bullies. All of the people who have heckled him through negreps and into reality. I added on that a Death Note would be a quicker solution in such a perfect world. Confused, people did not know what I was talking about. Thus, I received three negreps. Lila does not like Negreps because she is a Good Robot. And is thus persuading potential negreppers from continuing this morally destructive action by way of Kisses.

*kissing motions*

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Have some positive rep :D!

Although, maybe you got negative reputation 'cause these 3 people actually knew about the manga/anime 'death note' ;).

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hwhwhwhw, now I got one neg rep on the previous comment, saying 'nope'...:(...Guess I don't have a magic all seeing crystal ball, after all!

Last edited:

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, this ain't insane!

You probably are suffering from some sort of abuse, I also had these thoughts when I was younger and the scars were still fresh. I recommend seeking out some platform to communicate/express your feelings, thoughts whatever you wanna call it. I often visit this , the forum has alot of sub-sections for many different forms of abuse/depression/sickness, just check out the board index! ;)
now that i have 15 posts, finally.

thanks for that but im a-okay....well....its how you want to look at it. still confused how killing 15 people in a slow and torturous way is okay. but hey. im just some dumb person trying something stupid like usual

(this person here is more someone thats negative and mostly thinks bad of itself)

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, I don't think this is insane.

However, I don't think those thoughts are constructive or good for you either. If you feel them very strongly and very often, they might manifest in actual actions, which might harm innocents or even the people close to you. More likely, however, is that you're engaging in revenge fantasies as a coping mechanism to deal with the bad things they did to you. While this might seem good in the short run, the fact is that the only person this harms is yourself. Holding on to grudges and anger can be very self-destructive. I'm not sayin you should forgive, necessarily, but it's probably better if you find some way to take "revenge" in a more constructive way. You know, live a good life, experience good things, that kind of deal.

I also suggest that you check out the site that was mentioned to you, though I have no experience with it myself. Often, talking about things with people who are sympathetic can help a lot, and take away the power that certain memories hold over us. It can also help that you're not divulging these thoughts to someone close to you, as that might feel difficult to some.

That being said, I have no education in psychological matters, and my experiences are based largely on my own struggles with depression. It's fully up to you. Good luck, though.[/QUOTE]

yes, ill check it out when i have the time. normally i do keep the thoughts in bay. but yeah, sometimes it comes out

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zen, it's better if you combine everything you're writing into one post, makes it easier to read that way. :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Zen, it's better if you combine everything you're writing into one post, makes it easier to read that way. :)
They might get less neg-reps that way too! Broken Engrish + double posting ≠ fun for you in the rep thread.

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, I got it. got persued by that a few day's ago. I'll check my grammar and won't do double posts from now on. Thanks for helping a newscrub

They might get less neg-reps that way too! Broken Engrish + double posting ≠ fun for you in the rep thread.
Yeah, got that. will try to keep my english grammar top notch, still got to learn a bit grammar though. But hey, We all learn something every day now don't we

Status
Not open for further replies.