What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] レーナ姫の精剣伝説 / The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA (RE158715, RJ158715)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (ディーゼルマイン)レーナ姫の精剣伝説

+rep !! thank you a lot!

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

for those who can't wait its on as.

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the upload :D

Last edited:

spectreal

Reputation score

Hey, anyone knows how to get the code for the door at the desert? If I'm not mistaken, it asks for "The number of those favored by God", and the informant at the city says something about a drunk old man.

OP
LonelyVanity11

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figure out the number for the door? Can't seem to find anything

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

stuck on same place

after the informant talking about the old man drunk go to inn and you get in a easy fight with a drunkman after that another one talk you and seems you challenge him on drinks

after that if you loose you can retry but its bugged since once talk to him again it stay black screen

if you win story advance but seems bug as well since you enter a room on inn and scene happens like if you loose, ( actually story already advance so is not frozen as you challenge him again if loose there is a scene wth the blue haired girl then drunk dissapear now) after that there is a scene with a boy just outside magician house. seems he try to steal your money or something then get yelled and scolded by nun and blue haired knight, then you take him to inn and another scene where everyone is sleeping and boy sleep rape the nun- next morning seems the nun doesnt suspicious the boy but the tentacle monster with them o_O, after that i am stuck so far i ave not seen any code and i am sure i talked already with every npc more than 3 times so anyone know what to do now?

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting a runtime error that I am missing 0.1 ogg from sound effects (see link). Anyone else getting this? I got the 2dgf tor from sukebe*

error:

OP
LonelyVanity11

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting a runtime error that I am missing 0.1 ogg from sound effects (see link). Anyone else getting this? I got the 2dgf tor from sukebe*

error:
I haven't got that error but I bought the game from dlsite if you want u could try the one I uploaded the link is on the first post

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So while we're all stuck on this door, has anyone figured out how that tentacle infestation thing works in battle? Pink hair randomly got more tentacles on here in the middle of a fight and it seems permanent, the other two haven't changed after about a dozen fights since so I'm not sure what causes it.

*edit*
So apparently it went back to normal after a while, still no idea what causes it and what it does.

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still getting the same error as before. Am I missing an RTP file? If so what RTP do I need?

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

error:
I get that too. I think it's because I am not in Japanese locale (and no, Applocale does not solve the issue).

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still getting the error. I really don't think it is a zip or language problem but that I am missing the file from the RTP (considering the file that it is referencing isn't in the folder). What version of RPG maker is the game using?

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's using VX Ace, but that's not the issue. If you look in the game's Audio folder you will see three files: bgm.bin, bgs.bin and se.bin. All BGM, BGS and SE not part of the RTP are packed in those three files and the game unpacks them when it's time to use a particular file. If you're not in Japanese locale an error occurs when the game tries to get a particular file from the se.bin file and the game crashes.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough

1st elite four
  1. talk to king
  2. in castle go east area, then upper to pray room, underground get sword (before get sword, upper left goddess statue has $)
  3. back to room
  4. castle talk to chancellor can get $
  5. town church 6 pillar has hidden item (pub or inn has 1 hidden item, other no idea)
  6. town lower right, talk to intelligence agent in left of item shop (2nd choice)
  7. magic shop talk to master (1st choice)
  8. weapno shop talk to master (1st choice)
  9. pub has fight
  10. south to forest
  11. if get 炎の札, some place can burn, but need burn out upper right one first can burn.jpg
  12. deep has boss, 2nd choice for hscene

2nd elite four
  1. back to inn sleep, next day talk to pub master
  2. lower left talk to red robe
  3. upper left near pub has fight
  4. castle pray room talk to sister
  5. east to ruins
  6. click door then click door again and enter 0721
  7. deep has boss, 2nd choice for hscene

hscne and other (better after sister join):
  • right side small tent (1st choice)
  • boy outside magic house
  • intelligence agent (1st choice)
  • upper right brothel talk to master, back to castle to captain.jpg talk to knight captain (room right side) get item then can work in brothel, about 3 times prostitution for next hscene. When near get all brothel hscene, move out has choice, get 1st one to ending, if 2nd one sword in brothel, talk to it to same ending too
  • pub, man sit near upper left table pub.jpg , after fight better 1st choice, win can get armor, next day if lost [wait time up] has hscene
  • weapon shop talk to master (1st chocie)
  • house near town south entrance, talk to girl can get underwear or nude, possibly when heroine 50 or 100 lechery

3rd elite four
  1. sleep in inn
  2. castle to king room
  3. when move out castle has event, then go town lower left (2nd choice)
  4. upper talk to magic to sky island
  5. armor shop buy ウィングブーツ (maybe need talk to intelligence agent)
  6. sky island deep has dragon, 2nd choice for hscene

hscne and other (better after magic join) :
  • intelligence agent (1st choice), next day has other hscene (hscene 5 6 maybe can get after last elite four)
  • magic shoptalk to master for hscene, if magic's lechery high, next day has other hscene (2nd choice)
  • weapon shop talk to master (1st chocie). If knight's lechery high, next day has other hscene (1st choice)
  • church event (1st choice)
  • castle talk to magic has hscene magic in castle.jpg
  • castle talk to chancellor, then go west room (2nd choice)
  • if get 魔法のスコップ from magic shop (magic 3rd hscene), then talk to intelligence agent for hscene can find 4 hidden item in town, give them to weapon shop master can get 4 weapon
  • after orc 2nd hscene, house near town middle, click window
  • if get ディアン・ケヒトの技術書 from magic shop (magic 4th hscene), then talk to armor shop master (4th choice) can get shield and can buy new armor
  • after orc 4th hscene, south forest talk to darkelf darkelf.jpg has fight, after fight (1st choice) then go town right side small tent has hscene

trap and last elite four :
  1. sleep in inn
  2. west entrance move out, 2 more area has fight
  3. in evil king castle, before talk to evil king, go other area see other heroine hscene
  4. sleep to sword event, go north side exit only
  5. Save!
  6. before talk to evil king, go other area see other heroine hscene
  7. sleep to sword event, go north side exit only
  8. before talk to evil king, go other area see other heroine hscene
  9. Load back save
  10. sleep to sword event, go north side exit only
  11. sleep to sword event, go north side exit only
  12. castle entrance vs box monster, then help other heroine
  13. when 4 heroine together, 2nd choice teleport to unusual area
  14. break 3 pillar (left and right area has 1) then to boss area, 2nd choice for hscene

Ending :
  1. sleep in inn
  2. better get all hscene before go castle, or save for later to collect hscene
  3. castle talk to chancellor will teleport to evil king castle
  4. deep evil king, if 1st choice fight to evil king, in fight if him power up has GoR (before power up no GoR), if 2nd choice for hscene, then 1st choice for another hscene

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn it! If i wasn't translating another game atm id so be over this one. x3 Oh well, one at a time.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't play the demo:

My general mechanics questions:
- is there combat rape? Are there stats for "corruption" of any sorts (hidden ones?)
- the pics are on g.e.hentai, it looks like tentacles can "constrict"(?) your female characters during combat, is that something else?
- is the clothing tied to HP?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't play the demo:

- is there combat rape? Are there stats for "corruption" of any sorts (hidden ones?)
- the pics are on g.e.hentai, it looks like tentacles can "constrict"(?) your female characters during combat, is that something else?
Seconding these questions :)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't play the demo:

1. As far as I can tell, no. "Corruption" = sort of, in the form of how lecherous the heroines are.
2. The tentacles constrict the heroines in combat, it seems to grapple them more intensely depending on lust level and HP.
3. Clothing is tied to HP, but clothes "repair" themselves after a battle provided HP is high enough.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Harleyquin13!

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

you change difficulty back and forth as you play