What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Yotsukoshiya ] [ 四越屋] LESTA HUNTER NATASHA HUNT / レスタハンター ナターシャハント RE133499 RJ133499

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' Another Monster Hunter-based RPG Maker game.

Haven't play the trial yet but what I see from decrypting the file shows promises.

And with marked date as Late April, this usually means it's coming out in 1-2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: レスタハンター ナターシャハント

She hunts Legendary Rastas?
Woah,
Bob Marley better hide in his Concrete Jungle.

Heh, What a stupid joke but Rasta?

Last edited:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She hunts Legendary Rastas?
Woah,
Bob Marley better hide in his Concrete Jungle.

Heh, What a stupid joke but Rasta?
Bet we'll find hum curled up in a ball contemplating whether or not every little thing is gonna be alright.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out 'x ' looking at the file size it'll be freaking short though...

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From the description on DLSite:

"If you only play one round, it is approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour."

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hate those games where I spend 10 minutes trying to talk to everyone and still have no idea what to do...

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Size is not an accurate measurement of how "useful" the game might be after you've experienced a recently released rpg game called "To H..."

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Size is not an accurate measurement of how "useful" the game might be after you've experienced a recently released rpg game called "To H..."
Well, after dling the full game and decrypt it, I AM RIGHT.

Well, more specifically the game has like 3-4 quests in total.

But I suppose it's kinda like the first game from To H...'s circle, it was pretty short/simple (mostly repeated scenes with variation in text/facial expression) but it was very enjoyable.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay... How do you save in this thing? o_O

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It should be in the menu. Just below Load.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Facepalm*

So thats why? The Save was almost always the first option... I should pay more attention- -_-

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It probably is, but size can be deceiving when it comes to this stuff, some people just inflate their games with hundreds of megs of music and voice acting.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone that understands the game give me a short explanation on how it works?

I played the trial, but really didn't understand what I had to do or what I was doing..

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one who thinks that this game is still unfinished? I mean there are a tons of places where you get the message that you cant enter. Why put those in if you don't plan to expand on the game in the future?

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In town and in the quest where you have to collect Giggis right? Well the game is based on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite? One of the monster hunter games anyway. The 2 maps you can go to quests on and the town are based on the game so that's why they have those messages. I'll agree that it feels unfinished though. You only ever get 3 days to "play" with her and it doesn't have any pics or animations for bnahabra or the "pvp". I liked the concept though, I just hope there's more content in a future update or future title.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, I want to test something out.

To apply it.
1. Extract Game.rgss3a contents to the game folder. (If you still don't know how look HERE)
2. Delete Game.rgss3a.
3. Extract Translation.zip to game folder.
4. Open Game.ini.
5. Rewrite Data\Scripts.rvdata2 in the 'Script=' line to Translation\ScriptReplacer.rvdata2 .
6. Play the game.

You will have 5 folders namely Audio, Data, Graphics, System and Translation.

So with that, there is no overwriting files. So which why it is safe to delete the Game.rgss3a since the original its still untouched. (The extracted files)

Attachments

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry to nitpick but if this is based on any particular Monster Hunter, it would be Frontier, as the girl is wearing the Azul set, which can only be found in Frontier, unfortunately,

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its based off MHFU for the PSP.

Does anyone know how to actually play the game? Once she runs into a fight the game plays by itself and no smut happens..

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Its based off MHFU for the PSP.

Does anyone know how to actually play the game? Once she runs into a fight the game plays by itself and no smut happens..
At town talk to her there'll be 4 options:
Talk (just hear her...current attitude, nothing really change on the success side though)
Set auto-combat - choose bottom option and talk to her again to make sure it's OFF
Set knife - on for bringing status knives (poison/sleep/paralyze)
Nothing

There's a total of 7 scenes in the game, 2 require a virgin run the others not really:
1. Fella - After 2nd successful quest and the girl still virgin, you'll find her naked at home, talk to her and the guy will talk her to give him fellatio.
2. Guild girl fella - After 1 talk to the guild girl who's in your house

3. Conga rape - During the fight with the pink baboon (Babaconga/Congalala), attack when it does the breath (if not she'll dodge) and it'll paralyze her, keep picking the 'wait' option after and enjoy it (the wait option regen stamina which is used for attacking, but you usually won't have to worry about that)

4/5/6 1st/2nd/3rd fail - In order breast teasing, anal sex and normal sex (there's also a fella cg for that 'ending')

7 - Baby giggis breast bite - you get this for doing its quest

Surprisingly neither the 'PvP' nor the cat count as a scene .- .

The game have a lot of content that seemed promising, but yeah it feels incomplete like the author decided "well fuck I can't continue this corruption line when she's already a sex slave after 3 quests only....fuck it I'll release it as is"
Things in there
1. Status images (horny/wet/giggis biting)
2. Sexual stats (with a small sprite of her in different pose based on the current run), including record of who/what she lost her virginity (front and back) to as well as sensitivity.
3. animated scene (well the breast grope and vaginal sex would be what's considered animated)
4. Sprite sex (fella, conga rape which are 2 different style of sprite sex at that)

And for those who cares the 'canon' is probably the failure route
Success route nothing really happens and the MC never really advance his rank.

On failure route though.
Between her pride and naivete, she keeps falling for the guy's trap and get exploited further (with the 2nd quest her promising he can do whatever he wants and he demands anal sex, and 3rd quest he demands she becomes his permanent partner...in sexual sense too of course)

The hilarious thing is that, after she failed the 3rd quest and he's about ready to go, he ends up promising that he'll do her 'after completing' a quest.
So they went to the conga quest, crush it under 1 minute (the girl points out that he's using Hunter's Knife (a starter weapon for those unfamiliar with the series))
So as promised, they had sex.
Some time later, in the fella scene. I believe the guy basically said that he'll actually bother with raising his (and hers as a result) ranks.

Then the outtro is something like the guy proceeds to become famous, and every night the girl's moan can be heard.

Last edited: