The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 10th June 2013
Demon Girl

Eiri666 is a name known to allEiri666 is a name known to allEiri666 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sweet Mami 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiketsu View Post
Is that racism really necessary?
Figure of speech. Don't mind that.
Old 10th June 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Kinda surprised it took so long for somebody to notice and/or complain about that...meh.
Old 11th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Ericridge has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiketsu View Post
Is that racism really necessary?
I suspect he browse chocolate boys a tab bit too much and is confused over what he truly feel about dat chocolate.

Anyways, gonna check this sweet mami out. She's not my favorite girl from madoka but, what the heck.
Old 11th June 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

Kirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiri666 View Post
Seems like someone took my ranting a little too seriously... sorry for that.

Apparently, playing the shower scene repeatedly increases her affinity, which affects the dialogues and some of her expressions. The fourth scene lowers her affinity though.
It seems that with high enough affinity, the first scene gets longer too, it lets you fuck her after the titjob, I haven't discovered anything else.
Old 11th June 2013
Jungle Girl

chilerun is new around here

I hope it's still up on mediafire when I get back, this torrent is going to take forever.
Old 11th June 2013
Demon Girl

THQman is a valued memberTHQman is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiri666 View Post
How can I be ungrateful if I never use your "service", if it even deserves that name?
Seriously, 300 seconds wait during which you can't do anything else because the timer does not go down if you switch to another tab, shitty bandwidth, bloated files. Megaupload was ten times better ten years ago, and you have the balls to whine when someone tells you it's shit?
You have even less self esteem than I thought.
Get a fucking job already.
Tabs fuck you, separate windows don't.
Old 11th June 2013
Demon Girl

Dalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to all

Originally I was going to say "torrent is dead, 0/0 on nyaa"

Then I downloaded said torrent and loaded it up just in case. It's... slow but much more hands-free than mediafire. So ignore those numbers on Nyaa guys
Old 11th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

colector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalock View Post
Originally I was going to say "torrent is dead, 0/0 on nyaa"

Then I downloaded said torrent and loaded it up just in case. It's... slow but much more hands-free than mediafire. So ignore those numbers on Nyaa guys
I thought the same at first. Nyaa has over 40 seeds (from what i can tell from uTorrent) but i can't seem to get to even 100 kB/s (i guess because of where i live, peering probs or w/e), while Mediafire keeps a steady 1 -1.5 MB/s. Gonna need a few more clicks but in the end will be faster (for me at least)
Old 11th June 2013
Jungle Girl

Location: a secret place from where we rapebot plan how to takeover the world
Altes Eisenliebe is new around here

Nice to see they released a 3...i just need to play the other 2 -_-.

And on that note, can someone share/PM/summon/whatever a link for the 1st 2(since i keep bumping on dead links and i'm kinda at war with torrents =P).
Old 11th June 2013
Jungle Girl

chilerun is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes Eisenliebe View Post

And on that note, can someone share/PM/summon/whatever a link for the 1st 2(since i keep bumping on dead links and i'm kinda at war with torrents =P).
I second this, minus the bit about torrents, I can't still can't search for much at the moment.
Old 11th June 2013
Demon Girl

Dalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to all

Apparently you can tell how "dere" Mami is by the pose she has on the title screen. This is what determines her attitude in the various scenes...

Also, has anyone been able to unlock more than 5 total costumes including the original 2?
Old 11th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

colector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular member

Quote:

I believe i still have the first 2 games somewhere deep in my H folders. Gonna look for them and maybe upload them (but as a last resort because my upload speed is dismal and they are like 2 GB +) Your best shot is looking through the same torrent tracker where the 3rd game is (Nyaa).

On second note. The 3rd game met my expectations. It is simply beautiful
@Dalock I don't seem to get more than the 5 swimsuits, but then again i played it only for a short while.

quick edit: As expected the torrent at Nyaa for the first 2 games seems to be alive and well:
[ link removed] Seems it's not cool to link to such material.

Last edited by colector; 12th June 2013 at 08:02.
Old 11th June 2013
Demon Girl

Finfin is infamous around these parts

Why is this girl so popular in hentai? Is it cuz she got her head bitten off? Guys have some kind fetish about that? Or is it something else? I can't really tell cuz I don't find any of the loli design in the series to be sexually appealing.
Old 12th June 2013
Demon Girl Pro

zackery3737 is a valued memberzackery3737 is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMike View Post
Man please if I didn't buy you would have it ungrateful bastard.
Man please you don't buy shit I've seen your content it's the same crap everyone else uploads I can list a few examples of "fake games" that were circling around eg. The Ghost House game the internet was circling around was not the dlsite one yet you and other "uploaders" put it up. If you really bought games then you would have the legitimate games set up in your links you ungrateful bastard.
Old 12th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

MajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular member

Quote:

There is a torrent with those games in the same page linked in the first post, just click there and search "seismic"