What's new

[ seismic] Sweet Mami 3 あままみ3 RJ112720

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sweet Mami 3

Ah, Caryo makes the Depths of the Dungeon series, right? I've had zero luck finding any other works by them (even though I know there are a bunch). A thread with what looks like it used to be an old collection of their work is filled with MU links, so I'm Googling english and japanese names from DLsite. No luck so far. ._.

EDIT: Remembered the edit button this time. (=w=)b Still no luck with Caryo games though. Sweet Mami 1 and 2 both had places to click on the title screens to unlock all the options (Sweet Mami 1 was center of ornament on top of Soul Gem egg, Sweet Mami 2 was top of teapot) but I can't find the one for this game. Anybody know where it is?

EDIT2: Found it. Needed to download updated exe from seismic's blog. The secret unlock button is the flower on Mami's head in the config/options menu.
Any inclination to point out where on the blog? Moonspeak, i do not know.. xD

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any inclination to point out where on the blog? Moonspeak, i do not know.. xD
hxxp://www.seismicxcharge.com/blog/?p=1826

Click the blue link in the post. The blue text reads『あままみ3』 裏技ボタン追加バージョン (521) if you're having trouble finding it. Unzip it to your game directory. The password is on the bottom line of the readme included with the game, after the colon. If you don't have the readme for some reason (or you're lazy and/or not good with moonrunes), then here you go: マミラーゼ.

chamberpot

Reputation score

Patched the main SWF to unlock everything (to my knowledge).

Also, above file is SWF instead of the EXE that comes with the game, so that'd run on platforms other than Windows.
Whoa, this is amazing, thanks!!

So... are these patches easy to write? Would love to know how to similarly unlock the other mami games that don't work on my mac.

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoa, this is amazing, thanks!!

So... are these patches easy to write? Would love to know how to similarly unlock the other mami games that don't work on my mac.
If you PM me links to where you found the games I can get them downloaded and patched.
Preferably I'd just run the one main SWF but I wouldn't be able to test it afterwards without the all the files it loads in.
I may have already patched the second one of these and uploaded it, forgot to post it here though.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone been able to unlock more than 5 swimsuits including the two default ones? Or is that it? And if there are more, what do you do to unlock it? Thanks.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone been able to unlock more than 5 swimsuits including the two default ones? Or is that it? And if there are more, what do you do to unlock it? Thanks.
Only five swimsuits and four scenes exist in the game. An extension of the first scene is available upon unlocking the fourth swimsuit. If you click the flower on Mami's head in the options/config menu, it will unlock everything.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently, an update was released. Anyone knows something about what's new?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

based on what was written in the dlsite page, I guess they added the button that unlocks everything into the game rather than needing to download the new launcher from the developer's site.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is no update. Sweet Mami 3 is just being released as part of a package. Developer's site has a post announcing/celebrating this dated July 5. The unlock-all button was added already.

Status
Not open for further replies.