What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Re: Monster Girl Quest

This is going to be the longest wait for a translation ever.

ahhh --" got error message after goblin girl journey scene.....

099.txt line:297140

ahhh --" got error message after goblin girl journey scene.....

099.txt line:297140

I remember I use to get these too. I may be a problem with the font or name of file. Try using another unziping program. The one's I use are winrar, 7-win, winzip

I remember I use to get these too. I may be a problem with the font or name of file. Try using another unziping program. The one's I use are winrar, 7-win, winzip

Oh thank you bro I will try it right away

Ok, first of all, part 3 is HUGE. So much story and so many enemies. Quality enemies, too (still some crappy filler ones tho).

There also seems to be multiple endings, as I completed the game and can replay the endings from the Extras menu and there are 4 or so I haven't unlocked yet.

Look forward to this game.

i believe people will use the new mega upload for this game since its that epic.

DONE WITH THE UPLOAD!

Part 1 (700 MB) - hxxps://mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!uEQnQC6J!JhlUtFRbspPmBw1lNVLpgGn2AdgZH3S0lMu_OEjbhm4
Part 2 (603.7 MB) - hxxps://mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!zFQFVbjK!NrnKgydV6l13fERg40iazzrJyIlbmw5MZ9n2rejXFwg

Last edited:

So i heard the english translation will take 6 months? Not to sure if i should wait before i play...

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5186E8CBBEE5DA55D3173317E45E830B6122A70E&dn=Monster%20Girl%20Quest%203&tr=%2ahttp%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce

Add tracker udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

This is whats spreading around not my upload.

So i heard the english translation will take 6 months? Not to sure if i should wait before i play...

It took Rogue about 3 months to translate part 2, and from what I've heard, the final part is a LOT longer.

I am uploading right now... Didn't even play the game, yet. LOL!

Part 1 (700 MB) - Pending (ETA 20 mins)
Part 2 (603.7 MB) - hxxps://mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!zFQFVbjK!NrnKgydV6l13fERg40iazzrJyIlbmw5MZ9n2rejXFwg

excellent work,
just waiting on the other part

Excuse me, Could I ask is this version of Monster Girl Quest 3 an English Translation ?

:confused::confused::confused:

It's in Japanese. The English translation won't be out for at least a few months.

Excuse me, Could I ask is this version of Monster Girl Quest 3 an English Translation ?

:confused::confused::confused:

Considering that the game just released today, the chances of an immediate English Translation is highly unlikely. The translation will take at least 3 months to finish and can only be expedited if Dargoth decides to have a hand in it.

Thanks, Lazydude!

DONE WITH THE UPLOAD!

Part 1 (700 MB) - hxxps://mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!uEQnQC6J!JhlUtFRbspPmBw1lNVLpgGn2AdgZH3S0lMu_OEjbhm4

Awfully nice of you.

However, I want to support とろとろ (no criticism intended!).
Can someone explain how to purchase the game via the japanese dlsite?

Bought.

Now to forget about this till English translation is done.

Back