What's new

RPG [パルティア教団 ] 薬と魔法のミーリエル (RJ113935)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 薬と魔法のミーリエル

how do i get naked ???
keep drinking the mandragora drops until lust is beyond 50. Then use the cast off skill which you can get from the market.

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

????? - I'm missing this. Help would be appreciated. Apparently I need to talk to the guy at the storehouse, but nothing is happening and I can't get pass the guard at the east of the market as well.
Not sure if you still need help, but I managed to get past the east market guard by talking to everyone in the church shortly after 15:00. You may or may not need to buy what the guard is selling, but I'm pretty sure you don't

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the Orc, I have to synthesize something that resists all the elements by collecting nucleus from the elemental enemies, which I think I did unless there's a lightning one because I have fire ice wind water earth. Also I don't think the Orc synthesizes it either so I don't know what to do with these parts.

Last edited:

riot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As mentioned earlier, help is needed on how to get pass the guard in the east of the market. I tried using the invisible potion but the mansion is locked. Similar thing happen when I got past the storeman. Any idea on where the keys can be found?
Talk to the guard and he should offer to sell you a visitor pass for 2000 which can be used the next day between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried both of these, but I wasn't able to see the selections you two were talking about. Neither showed up. Any idea what could be causing me not to see them?
It won't work in outdoor area. The clock will still go nuts. But it works fine when you are inside of the town.

Look for this: 0x0256F5DE:00000000 GetGlyphOutlineW

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Again, like I said on page 2, for those who don't give a shit, and only remove the links when someone calls you a retard or admins get notified with reports.

GAME HAS SHOTA

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still cant figure out how to get past east guard, and how to get naked, and which potion is invisibility? I bought all the stuff at the shop in the slums thats off of the river.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Didn't realize that this game might have multiple endings until I cleared it once which makes sense because I though all those random stuff happening were there for show. So you can get the vampire girl as a party member from the start. This will allow you have to rescue the girl at the mandragora root with the 3 people in the bandit hideout instead of hearing her die. Then you can rescue her sister who is the one in the jail getting raped. You also get different dialogues if there are female members in your party. Oh yeah, the whip is OP. If you have that and the bunny ears, you do AOE damage and tons of it since its based off your charm which you can increase by looking at mirrors and the bath house.

I still don't know how to get the Mithril Ore from the Orc in the virgin route. Something about an equipment with resistance to all elements that requires the drops from the element balls but I have no idea how to synthesize those items together and it doesn't seem like the orc at the front of the building can make it.

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

noman what you using for hooking ?

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It won't work in outdoor area. The clock will still go nuts. But it works fine when you are inside of the town.

Look for this: 0x0256F5DE:00000000 GetGlyphOutlineW
Did everyone just skip over what I said on page 2? lol

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Didn't realize that this game might have multiple endings until I cleared it once which makes sense because I though all those random stuff happening were there for show. So you can get the vampire girl as a party member from the start. This will allow you have to rescue the girl at the mandragora root with the 3 people in the bandit hideout instead of hearing her die. Then you can rescue her sister who is the one in the jail getting raped. You also get different dialogues if there are female members in your party. Oh yeah, the whip is OP. If you have that and the bunny ears, you do AOE damage and tons of it since its based off your charm which you can increase by looking at mirrors and the bath house.

I still don't know how to get the Mithril Ore from the Orc in the virgin route. Something about an equipment with resistance to all elements that requires the drops from the element balls but I have no idea how to synthesize those items together and it doesn't seem like the orc at the front of the building can make it.
One way to get the mithril ore is by having over 90 libio, and talk to the last orc while naked. You will then get gang raped (actually it's consensual, well sort of), after which you will wake up in the clinic with the mithril ore. Once you did this however, you can't get back into the smithery since the orcs have now imposed a female ban.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Still cant figure out how to get past east guard, and how to get naked, and which potion is invisibility? I bought all the stuff at the shop in the slums thats off of the river.
To get naked use one of the items that looks like a clear bottle with a pink heart on top, you'll know it'll work because the elf with have a little pink heart next to her name on the menu. After that, use the last spell, the one that restores 100 TP to you OUTSIDE of combat. If you did it right she'll lose her clothes and will stay naked. After that you can use the item you bought for 750 gold and she'll turn invisible.

I cannot answer you other question as I can't seem to get the key from the guard. I think its because my lewdness for her is at 99.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

To get naked use one of the items that looks like a clear bottle with a pink heart on top, you'll know it'll work because the elf with have a little pink heart next to her name on the menu. After that, use the last spell, the one that restores 100 TP to you OUTSIDE of combat. If you did it right she'll lose her clothes and will stay naked. After that you can use the item you bought for 750 gold and she'll turn invisible.

I cannot answer you other question as I can't seem to get the key from the guard. I think its because my lewdness for her is at 99.
This is what I know about that guard:

1) Initially, you can talk to him to purchase a invitation form for a lot of gold. Once you have that form, come back the next day between five and seven to see the rich man.

2) Once you have the loli vampire in your party, you can no longer enter the big house unless if you have already finished all the h-scenes with the rich man and obtained permission to enter through the underground.

Regarding the alternate ending, after playing a second play through and saving the sister elves, instead of needing to sit in that big chair, I could now interact with the glass tube like object in front of the big chair and fight a mini boss. That unlocks a whole sequence where you have to go from tubes to tubes and defeat the bosses. However, once I reached the end, I am stuck with a bunch of undefeatable crystals.

I can actually fight the crystals and win, but they won't go away. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

noman what you using for hooking ?
Just AGTH, though I am seeing the time messages in the big mansion too.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The giant requires you to make a Rainbow Pendant (虹のペンダント). Show it to him after you finished it

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is what I know about that guard:

1) Initially, you can talk to him to purchase a invitation form for a lot of gold. Once you have that form, come back the next day between five and seven to see the rich man.

2) Once you have the loli vampire in your party, you can no longer enter the big house unless if you have already finished all the h-scenes with the rich man and obtained permission to enter through the underground.

Regarding the alternate ending, after playing a second play through and saving the sister elves, instead of needing to sit in that big chair, I could now interact with the glass tube like object in front of the big chair and fight a mini boss. That unlocks a whole sequence where you have to go from tubes to tubes and defeat the bosses. However, once I reached the end, I am stuck with a bunch of undefeatable crystals.

I can actually fight the crystals and win, but they won't go away. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Just AGTH, though I am seeing the time messages in the big mansion too.
Use teleport and the ending+credits will start to play

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Use teleport and the ending+credits will start to play
Urgh. That was stupid. What the heck was that ending anyway? I don't understand the relationship between the female swordsman and the knight. And who are those two girls trapped in fire at the ending scene?

A simple walkthrough for the true ending:

1) Leave the inn and go to the north of town (let's call this merchant square)
2) Talk to the soldier outside of church to witness the sister elves getting dragged into the church.
3) Talk to the merchant at the upper left stall. A cutscene will occur showing a beggar stealing the MC's purse. Go south to the inn square.
4) Go east. The guard should now be gone.
5) Find the beggar. You will be given a few option. The first option is a blow job, the second option is to give him half the money in the purse. The third option is to teleport back to the inn.
6) Go downstair and recruit the female swordsman. You can also recruit the mercenary if you want to, but you either need 4000T or sexual favour.
7) Whatever you choose, leave the inn and go west to the forest.
8) Grind until you are strong enough. Keep going through the forest until you come across a white steam like object. That's the first mini boss. Defeat him to proceed.
9) After defeating the boss, go north east to build a rope so that you can bypass the boss next time.
10) In the same area, go down to the beach and keep going north until you reach a cave. Talk to the old man to get a boat. You can now summon a boat in certain areas (short piece of bridge in water).
11) Go south and leave the sand area. Go north again and follow the path all the way through.
12) You will eventually come across a dragon/chimera boss. Defeat him to get a feather.
13) Go back to town. If you have reached level 21, you can now go north west to join the vampire quest. Go to the merchant square and exit the town through the north west gate. The guard will ask you if you want to join the quest.
14) Do not talk to the knight outside of town. Recruiting him will result in you losing the loli vampire.
15) Keep going till you reach a cave. Go down one level and find a witch. Buy the item and either equip it yourself, or get one of your follower to equip it. This item will reveal hidden paths.
16) Find the hidden path and enter the volcanic area.
17) This area is annoying, even at high levels. The environmental effect causes ridiculous amount of damage. If you can't defeat the enemies here, try going back to town and make some fire resistance items.
18) Defeat the boss blocking the path to the island and go downstair.
19) Go north east to the vampire cave. Your followers will temporarily leave you. That's fine.
20) After the loli vampire joins you, you can go back to town.
21) Go to the merchant square, top left stall. Buy the most expensive item there. This item can restore MP, and can be used infinitely.
22) Go to inn square, and east to the slums. Go all the way east to the river. Summon the boat at the bridge, and go north till you enter a cave.
23) Park your boat and go north east. Fight your way through the cave to the grave yard.
24) At the grave yard go south east to find the entrance to a farm. Go through to trigger a cutscene showing one of the sister elf. If you have the loli vampire with you, you will be given an option to charge in. Defeat the enemies.
25) Talk to the elf. She will tell you that there's a key to the prison cells on the first coffin on the left.
26) Go back to the grave area and go north.
27) Inspect the first coffin to your left to get a key.
28) Open the prison door on the left. Fight and save the elf. After thanking you she will leave.

*Now you have all the quest items but the mithril ore. I think there's a proper way to get the ore without getting gangbanged, but I haven't figured it out"

29) Open item, go to the right most heading and use the thing that looks like a carrot. Use it repeatedly until your libidio is over 80. Strip yourself and enter the smithery. Talk to the inner most Orc to trigger a sex scene, after which you will wake up in the clinic with the mithril ore in your procession.
30) Go back to your room. Interact with the wardrobe and pick the first option. The telephone will then start ringing. Pick it up. Then talk to the loli vampire.
31) After waking up, go downstair and to the landlady to return your room key. Then talk to the female swordsman. Also talk to the mercenary. You can now recruit him for free.
32) Leave town by going south. You are now in the town "entrance". Go south again to the world map (?). Keep going south until you reach a transition.
33) Go south one more time. You are now in a desert maze area. Go left. You should hear a pleasant sound. Go left one more time to hear another pleasant sound. Now go south but do not exit the area. Go left again for another pleasant sound, and go left for one last pleasant sound. Now exit the area by going south.
34) You should now be in an area with some houses. You can find one of the elves you saved here. Talk to her for a special item that can lower your libido. You must sleep between each use for it to be effective. You can sleep in any of the houses here. There's also a mountain to the right that you can enter. At the top is an orc who will forge things for you. He doesn't offer any new options though?
35) Go south. The mercenary will now leave you for good.
36) Keep heading south. eventually you will come across the knight again, and now he wants to kill you for some reason. Kick his ass and show him who's the bitch.
37) The female swordsman will now leave you for good. Boo. At least you still have the loli vampire with you.
38) Go south through the snow until you reach a forest.
39) Fight through the temple to reach the north portal
40) You are now inside the elf laboratory, where they are building some weird shit (the translation say something about war).
41) You might want to make a save here as well.
42) Go north. Talk to your teacher. Go north through a lot of stairs. Talk to your teach again.
43) Interact with the glass tube in front of your (it should have a small sparkle). If you have the loli vampire with you, and you have saved the sister elves (I think the later is necessary for this ending. On my first playthrough I didn't save them, and I couldn't interact with the tube), the loli vampire will beg you to save yourself. You decide to destroy the place instead. Fight the boss that appears, then go west
44) After the cutscene, keep going and kill all the bosses in the glass tubes to proceed.
45) At the end of the road, a line of crystals will appear. Don't fight them. Instead press the "A" key and select whatever appears to trigger the ending.

*Well done. You have now completed the game.*

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Urgh. That was stupid. What the heck was that ending anyway? I don't understand the relationship between the female swordsman and the knight. And who are those two girls trapped in fire at the ending scene?

A simple walkthrough for the true ending:

1) Leave the inn and go to the north of town (let's call this merchant square)
2) Talk to the soldier outside of church to witness the sister elves getting dragged into the church.
3) Talk to the merchant at the upper left stall. A cutscene will occur showing a beggar stealing the MC's purse. Go south to the inn square.
4) Go east. The guard should now be gone.
5) Find the beggar. You will be given a few option. The first option is a blow job, the second option is to give him half the money in the purse. The third option is to teleport back to the inn.
6) Go downstair and recruit the female swordsman. You can also recruit the mercenary if you want to, but you either need 4000T or sexual favour.
7) Whatever you choose, leave the inn and go west to the forest.
8) Grind until you are strong enough. Keep going through the forest until you come across a white steam like object. That's the first mini boss. Defeat him to proceed.
9) After defeating the boss, go north east to build a rope so that you can bypass the boss next time.
10) In the same area, go down to the beach and keep going north until you reach a cave. Talk to the old man to get a boat. You can now summon a boat in certain areas (short piece of bridge in water).
11) Go south and leave the sand area. Go north again and follow the path all the way through.
12) You will eventually come across a dragon/chimera boss. Defeat him to get a feather.
13) Go back to town. If you have reached level 21, you can now go north west to join the vampire quest. Go to the merchant square and exit the town through the north west gate. The guard will ask you if you want to join the quest.
14) Do not talk to the knight outside of town. Recruiting him will result in you losing the loli vampire.
15) Keep going till you reach a cave. Go down one level and find a witch. Buy the item and either equip it yourself, or get one of your follower to equip it. This item will reveal hidden paths.
16) Find the hidden path and enter the volcanic area.
17) This area is annoying, even at high levels. The environmental effect causes ridiculous amount of damage. If you can't defeat the enemies here, try going back to town and make some fire resistance items.
18) Defeat the boss blocking the path to the island and go downstair.
19) Go north east to the vampire cave. Your followers will temporarily leave you. That's fine.
20) After the loli vampire joins you, you can go back to town.
21) Go to the merchant square, top left stall. Buy the most expensive item there. This item can restore MP, and can be used infinitely.
22) Go to inn square, and east to the slums. Go all the way east to the river. Summon the boat at the bridge, and go north till you enter a cave.
23) Park your boat and go north east. Fight your way through the cave to the grave yard.
24) At the grave yard go south east to find the entrance to a farm. Go through to trigger a cutscene showing one of the sister elf. If you have the loli vampire with you, you will be given an option to charge in. Defeat the enemies.
25) Talk to the elf. She will tell you that there's a key to the prison cells on the first coffin on the left.
26) Go back to the grave area and go north.
27) Inspect the first coffin to your left to get a key.
28) Open the prison door on the left. Fight and save the elf. After thanking you she will leave.

*Now you have all the quest items but the mithril ore. I think there's a proper way to get the ore without getting gangbanged, but I haven't figured it out"

29) Open item, go to the right most heading and use the thing that looks like a carrot. Use it repeatedly until your libidio is over 80. Strip yourself and enter the smithery. Talk to the inner most Orc to trigger a sex scene, after which you will wake up in the clinic with the mithril ore in your procession.
30) Go back to your room. Interact with the wardrobe and pick the first option. The telephone will then start ringing. Pick it up. Then talk to the loli vampire.
31) After waking up, go downstair and to the landlady to return your room key. Then talk to the female swordsman. Also talk to the mercenary. You can now recruit him for free.
32) Leave town by going south. You are now in the town "entrance". Go south again to the world map (?). Keep going south until you reach a transition.
33) Go south one more time. You are now in a desert maze area. Go left. You should hear a pleasant sound. Go left one more time to hear another pleasant sound. Now go south but do not exit the area. Go left again for another pleasant sound, and go left for one last pleasant sound. Now exit the area by going south.
34) You should now be in an area with some houses. You can find one of the elves you saved here. Talk to her for a special item that can lower your libido. You must sleep between each use for it to be effective. You can sleep in any of the houses here. There's also a mountain to the right that you can enter. At the top is an orc who will forge things for you. He doesn't offer any new options though?
35) Go south. The mercenary will now leave you for good.
36) Keep heading south. eventually you will come across the knight again, and now he wants to kill you for some reason. Kick his ass and show him who's the bitch.
37) The female swordsman will now leave you for good. Boo. At least you still have the loli vampire with you.
38) Go south through the snow until you reach a forest.
39) Fight through the temple to reach the north portal
40) You are now inside the elf laboratory, where they are building some weird shit (the translation say something about war).
41) You might want to make a save here as well.
42) Go north. Talk to your teacher. Go north through a lot of stairs. Talk to your teach again.
43) Interact with the glass tube in front of your (it should have a small sparkle). If you have the loli vampire with you, and you have saved the sister elves (I think the later is necessary for this ending. On my first playthrough I didn't save them, and I couldn't interact with the tube), the loli vampire will beg you to save yourself. You decide to destroy the place instead. Fight the boss that appears, then go west
44) After the cutscene, keep going and kill all the bosses in the glass tubes to proceed.
45) At the end of the road, a line of crystals will appear. Don't fight them. Instead press the "A" key and select whatever appears to trigger the ending.

*Well done. You have now completed the game.*
The two girls are Miriel and Alice. Apparently they are surrounded by monsters(the fires)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

H-scenes walkthrough

*The h-scenes are saved separately as soon as you see them, so you can always revert to an older save in order to get all the different virgin scenes"

*After having sex, the MC might refuse to have further sex because
a) she has cum on her face
b) she has cum in her vagina
c) she stinks

For a), use the mirror in your inventory to wipe yourself clean. For b) go to a secluded area and then press the key A on your keyboard. One of the option allows you to clean your vagina. For c) you will have to take a bath. No other option. Even perfume doesn't work*

Mecernary - simple. Just keep offering your body to him. The third scene requires virginity.

Beggar - Talk to the beggar and keep getting more scene. The fourth scene requires virginity

Count - At the merchant square, enter the guard tower and talk to the workers. One of them will reveal that the Count is obessed with immortality. Go back outside and talk the guard at the east. He will tell you to come back tmr afternoon. After that just keeping having sex with the count. Third scene requires virginity

Brothel - You need to have had sexual intercourse for at least 10 times before you can work at the brothel. Talk to the lady at the left, then go through the north door. Talk to your "seniors", then go back out. Talk the receptionist to start your first job.

Kid - he stays on the room to the right of the clinic. You need to have a high libdo and no restriction. Easiest way to do this is to get the carrot item and spam it. Talk to the kid naked to trigger the scene.

Slime - Lose to the slime. The scenes are enemy dependent. I found the last scene after getting all the quest items and losing to the purple slime out in the desert.

Thief - Losing to the thief in the slums give the first scene. The second scene is when you lose to the thief inside the cave (or the prison). The third scene is when you lose to the enemies in the carrot farm.

Undead - Undead comes out at night. If you lose to the undead in the underground graveyard, you get the second scene.

Masturbate - Once you are horny (by using the carrot for example), you can masturbate by going to bed.

Inquisition - You need to do this before saving the elf sisters. Get caught by one of the guards while naked by leaving town through the north or south entrance. (Talking to the guards on top of the tower works too). You can also talk to the priest inside the church while naked.

Prison Rape - When inside the prison cell, peak at the prison cell to your left.

Orc - This is the scene where you get the mithril ore by getting gangbanged.

Attachments

Last edited: