Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SACRED EYES

Oh wow - an RPG game that has run on by default

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Beat the game but never saw where/how to join the cultists. Was it something i missed in dialogue? I know everything is unlocked at the end but I'd rather see it play out properly.

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game but never saw where/how to join the cultists. Was it something i missed in dialogue? I know everything is unlocked at the end but I'd rather see it play out properly.
You can choose between joining the cultists or the knights when you visit the mausoleum and talk to the cultist chick with the hood. Then you go to the house with the blue teddy bear to join the cultists.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can choose between joining the cultists or the knights when you visit the mausoleum and talk to the cultist chick with the hood. Then you go to the house with the blue teddy bear to join the cultists.
What point is this at? After the boss in the underground part of the town? I'm kinda hopping around trying to find if I have a save in the correct part of the game.

EDIT- Nevermind just figured it out. I guess I have never been to the mausoleum before.

Last edited:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Download the RTP for RPGMaker VX. Google it. It should be one of the top results.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could anyone upload this game to mega, please? Both of links have been broken =.=!!!

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you don't want to deal with 50k/sec DL and 5 minute wait time try this link.
Is there a trick to use this link? because when i click on download, it said "Sorry, we are unable to retrieve this document."

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What point is this at? After the boss in the underground part of the town? I'm kinda hopping around trying to find if I have a save in the correct part of the game.

EDIT- Nevermind just figured it out. I guess I have never been to the mausoleum before.
where is mausoleum exactly??? i got the key but since i fast forwarded text i didnt see instructions as to where its located.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

where is mausoleum exactly??? i got the key but since i fast forwarded text i didnt see instructions as to where its located.
you know the boats with the old man go to the one with the boat at the start it should get you there

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a trick to use this link? because when i click on download, it said "Sorry, we are unable to retrieve this document."
Google documents have a download limit per day, so you'd have to try again at a later time.

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could I get a brief walkthrough please? Thanks

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm uploading to mega now. Should only be a matter of minutes.

Okay, the code is #!PUplTZQK!dApBd1hzYVWD7bRiVNkRJ0gU3KRp0lGBrlKLmDYGpD4
And the pass is:heisenberg

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't matter what route you take. Once you beat the game you are taken to a CG room, where you can view all the CG in the game, even the ones you never unlocked.

You can not win the battle in which you are changed. ever. (Forest Mission Boss Fight and Sewer Mission Boss Fight). Even if you win the battle when you are changed, you still get the same game over as if you had lost. Only applies if you have been changed into a plant girl or slime girl.

I believe the mission route is:

Forest (North east)
Cave (southwest)
Sewer( 2 entrances, one on each side of the city, small little houses)
Ogre Fort (South East)

Talk to the general (building east of church, auto talks the moment you walk in) for each quest.

Then you have a choice after speaking with the general guy. Go to the mausoleum (top boat) and it should be open. Now I don't know how it goes for anyone else but I did a ton of sex acts, I couldn't get the sword. Girl tells you to meet her at her house on the East side of town. blue teddy bear. I joined.

Talk to the man near the statue for your missions.

First mission: Assassinate high ranking office or something. He can be found in the Inn, upstairs. Very tough fight.

Second Mission: Assassinate guy in slums. Pretty easy, go to the slums and go to the only house with an open door. Then just walk behind the guy and you kill him.

Third Mission: Assassinate priest. Pretty straight forward, go to the church and kill the bodyguard and the priest. He hits hard, care.

Once you kill the priest you win. You will spawn in the CG room where you can view all the CG.

Last edited:

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't matter what route you take. Once you beat the game you are taken to a CG room, where you can view all the CG in the game, even the ones you never unlocked.

You can not win the battle in which you are changed. ever. (Forest Mission Boss Fight and Sewer Mission Boss Fight). Even if you win the battle when you are changed, you still get the same game over as if you had lost. Only applies if you have been changed into a plant girl or slime girl.

I believe the mission route is:

Forest (North east)
Cave (southwest)
Sewer( 2 entrances, one on each side of the city, small little houses)
Ogre Fort (South East)

Talk to the general (building east of church, auto talks the moment you walk in) for each quest.

Then you have a choice after speaking with the general guy. Go to the mausoleum (top boat) and it should be open. Now I don't know how it goes for anyone else but I did a ton of sex acts, I couldn't get the sword. Girl tells you to meet her at her house on the East side of town. blue teddy bear. I joined.

Talk to the man near the statue for your missions.

First mission: Assassinate high ranking office or something. He can be found in the Inn, upstairs. Very tough fight.

Second Mission: Assassinate guy in slums. Pretty easy, go to the slums and go to the only house with an open door. Then just walk behind the guy and you kill him.

Third Mission: Assassinate priest. Pretty straight forward, go to the church and kill the bodyguard and the priest. He hits hard, care.

Once you kill the priest you win. You will spawn in the CG room where you can view all the CG.
Thanks a lot

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Umm... The links are down, can someone re-upload?

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

then can anyone upload it to mediafire? it seems that my luck isn't that good.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since everyone seems to have taken the cultist route, I'll share some information about the other route. Nothing amazing but its something. If you choose to preserve her virginity, she will receive the "Chasity Ring" about halfway into the final dungeon, which makes everything take 0 MP. If you do not get this ring, the final fight of this route is easily the toughest battle in the game.

BTW, anyone figure out how to get arrested more than twice. Also, is it possible to make her lost her virginity in the brothel or market? The highest lewdness I can get without having her brutally raped is 94, which isn't enough.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since everyone seems to have taken the cultist route, I'll share some information about the other route. Nothing amazing but its something. If you choose to preserve her virginity, she will receive the "Chasity Ring" about halfway into the final dungeon, which makes everything take 0 MP. If you do not get this ring, the final fight of this route is easily the toughest battle in the game.

BTW, anyone figure out how to get arrested more than twice. Also, is it possible to make her lost her virginity in the brothel or market? The highest lewdness I can get without having her brutally raped is 94, which isn't enough.
There are 4 arrest scenes. Its up to chance, save before stealing something and if you don't get caught try again. Do not be arrested more than once per mission, as you can not take the lewd option more than once per mission.

As for virginity, have you bought the bikini at the armor shop? It's the only armor that is buyable. This item usually opens up a lot of stuff. The maid outfit is also used for certain events, such as the two sailors in the slums, and the pub.