Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

hentai4daily uploaded
Link:
Why are people so interested in that game? It looks shit to me. And, look at the musculature of that girl's legs... Are muscle-girls suddenly ideal or something?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why are people so interested in that game? It looks shit to me. And, look at the musculature of that girl's legs... Are muscle-girls suddenly ideal or something?
Ha, these were my thoughts, too. From what I played of the trial, the gameplay also isn't anything particularly special. Seemed to be:
Explore dungeon level & fight monsters > find villager > have sex with villager > find stairs to the next dungeon level > repeat.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Because it appeals to them. Nothing more, nothing less. A person who can't stomach your fetish of choices would parrot your exact same remark in reference to your tastes.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

already on it, should have a dl up within an hour.

-part 1
-part 2
-part 3

Fun little game, just started so not to far.
Finished the game.
- art is top notch
- there is BR (in a unique and great way)
- GOR
- a pregnancy system
- the H scenes are integrated into gameplay and not just tacked onto boss fights

By far the best H game I have played for quite some time.

Anyway, does someone know the password to the CG file? As I said I finished the game, but still miss several CG and I would love to find some clues where to find those in the CG file.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Finished the game.
- art is top notch
- there is BR (in a unique and great way)
- GOR
- a pregnancy system
- the H scenes are integrated into gameplay and not just tacked onto boss fights

By far the best H game I have played for quite some time.

Anyway, does someone know the password to the CG file? As I said I finished the game, but still miss several CG and I would love to find some clues where to find those in the CG file.
Since you beat thegame could you give us a small guide? I just finished the waterfall looking dungeon and beat the boss (first dungeon I guess) How do I get the second dungeon and so on?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since you beat thegame could you give us a small guide? I just finished the waterfall looking dungeon and beat the boss (first dungeon I guess) How do I get the second dungeon and so on?
I was stuck at that point too, though I have to say that it was the only time and that from there onwards it is smooth sailing again (pretty linear and obvious progression).

Okay, after you beat the first boss, go to the first big city, to the pub and talk to a lady on the right. You will know that you got the right one when she talks your ear off. Afterwards a new location opens up on the map.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mm ok i already beat the 3rd dungeon and well i guess game ends but you still can move and get some new stuff

yet ive talked and tryed to do anything but i still lack scenes in left Gallery circle

is there a dungeon i lack yet i dont know? or there are new scenes? and somehow i am getting the feeling that has to do with full the orphanage? XD

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a free download for this game
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ087559.html

Kelkora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was stuck at that point too, though I have to say that it was the only time and that from there onwards it is smooth sailing again (pretty linear and obvious progression).

Okay, after you beat the first boss, go to the first big city, to the pub and talk to a lady on the right. You will know that you got the right one when she talks your ear off. Afterwards a new location opens up on the map.
Okay i managed to get the new area unlocked wandered around, it wont let me go straight up keeps sending me back, found a tavern, and also found the large tower but the guard that's there doeskin seem to let me in is there something Ive missed?

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm getting this.
It's probably not a locale problem like Redire noted, but RGSS202J.dll comes with RPG Maker VX, the RTP of which is on the first page. If I'm wrong, it likely comes from the newest RTP, which is XV Ace.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RGSS2** is for RMVX.
RGSS3** is for RMVXA.

Just copy the dll into your local directory if the RTP path is not set up in the registry.

Not everyone has RGSS202 either (latest version). Some people may have installed RGSS200, which means they'll either have to install the newest VX RTP, or edit the ini to use RGSS200 (and hope it works).

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay i managed to get the new area unlocked wandered around, it wont let me go straight up keeps sending me back, found a tavern, and also found the large tower but the guard that's there doeskin seem to let me in is there something Ive missed?
Are you pregnant by any chance? I believe that you must get rid of the current baby inside of you, then the guard will let you through. At least, it worked for me :)

grfsh

Reputation score

Has anyone found the CG password yet? I beat the game and I still have no idea what it is.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone found the CG password yet? I beat the game and I still have no idea what it is.
Name of game? if びたみんクエスト is ぺりじあ

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Name of game? if びたみんクエスト is ぺりじあ
So password is in Japanese, eh? You must change system locale to Japanese first, then copy that pass to unlock!

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do i have to choose one of the files are have to download both?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So password is in Japanese, eh? You must change system locale to Japanese first, then copy that pass to unlock!
yep, I just tried that, and it worked....

@ Etigoya, thanks... realy appreciated... (wil check once I finished the game... or I might see stuff that I havent unlocked yet...) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.