What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

game sounds good, but its just too big, anyone has JUST the game and a couple of characters? not 200+ or atleast the whole thing in torrent format, i never download anything in more than 4 parts

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a video to explain how to do the moves for Slime plus?

Because nothing is write in it files and I don't find much move.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

game sounds good, but its just too big, anyone has JUST the game and a couple of characters? not 200+ or atleast the whole thing in torrent format, i never download anything in more than 4 parts
Version I posted up isn't that big, look a few pages back.

Is there a video to explain how to do the moves for Slime plus?

Because nothing is write in it files and I don't find much move.
I don't fully understand what your saying, but most characters come with movelists. Try looking through all the "Notepad files" in that character's folder. Look for things like: B,DB,F or F,DF,D these are inputs for special moves.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for my poor english. Sometimes I don't find the right words.

However, I just found it so thank you for your help.

I just thinking, maybe it will good to do a pack with all the characters having an absorb finish for Kuromaru. Or maybe i'm too late and this type of pack already exist?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, stupid question here but i cant find it in the thread,

how do i actually ADD the new girls im downloading? i put them in the character folder but they dont show up ingame

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OK, stupid question here but i cant find it in the thread,

how do i actually ADD the new girls im downloading? i put them in the character folder but they dont show up ingame
Go into the data folder, open the select file, and add the girls under the 'insert your characters below' line. Copy the names of the folders in there.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, got the new girls working, but kuro lite's combolist seems to be full of shit,

[Special Moves] command
。エ Rim 。・。・P
。エ Drop feeler 。・。・A
。エ Numbness gas 。・。・B
。エ Upthrust throw 。・。・。・K
。エ Rolling to Attack 。・。D 。・P
。エ Rasputin grabs a handful 。・ 。・X
。エ Deadly throw slime 。・ 。・K
。エ Dog Attack A + X

[Special Moves EX](1 gauge / 2)
。エ Rim EX 。・ 。・X + Y
。エ Buster 。・ 。・Y

Deadly Attack [Level 1]
。エ Teleport Throw 。・。・。・。・B
。エ Jedda torture bondage tentacles 。・。・。・。・A
。エ Furaingufakku 。・。・。・C
。エ Furaingufakku 。・。・。・C
。エ Dog Attack S B + Y

Deadly Attack [Level 2]
。エ Bliss 。・。・。・C

Deadly Attack [Level 3]
Predatory throw 。エ (sex) 。・。・。・Z
Predatory throw 。エ (Gloucester) 。・。・。・Z

what the hell is "K"

keys a labled
abcxyz

so what the hell is K? or P?

and insted of directional commands it has dots.

what?

all the dots look the same, i cant decode this

a little help here please

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

what?

K or P typically mean any Kick or Punch.

not sure on the dots...usually include | \ and - to denote directions.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

His txt file was saved under the wrong encoding. Those dots are supposed to be actual arrows. But because the encoding is wrong, they got turned into dots. It may be too late to resave it under the proper encoding.

Alternatively, he needs to open Notepad under AppLocale or be in japanese regional/system/whatevertfitiscalled settings when he opens it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i thought it might be something like that,

im already using japanese settings.

i guess whoever made it screwed it up. oh well...

does anyone have the other sailor girls? patched if possible,

i cant seem to find them anywere all i have is sailor merc

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i thought it might be something like that,

im already using japanese settings.

i guess whoever made it screwed it up. oh well...

does anyone have the other sailor girls? patched if possible,

i cant seem to find them anywere all i have is sailor merc

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

ok, got the new girls working, but kuro lite's combolist seems to be full of shit,

[Special Moves] command
。エ Rim 。・。・P
。エ Drop feeler 。・。・A
。エ Numbness gas 。・。・B
。エ Upthrust throw 。・。・。・K
。エ Rolling to Attack 。・。D 。・P
。エ Rasputin grabs a handful 。・ 。・X
。エ Deadly throw slime 。・ 。・K
。エ Dog Attack A + X

[Special Moves EX](1 gauge / 2)
。エ Rim EX 。・ 。・X + Y
。エ Buster 。・ 。・Y

Deadly Attack [Level 1]
。エ Teleport Throw 。・。・。・。・B
。エ Jedda torture bondage tentacles 。・。・。・。・A
。エ Furaingufakku 。・。・。・C
。エ Furaingufakku 。・。・。・C
。エ Dog Attack S B + Y

Deadly Attack [Level 2]
。エ Bliss 。・。・。・C

Deadly Attack [Level 3]
Predatory throw 。エ (sex) 。・。・。・Z
Predatory throw 。エ (Gloucester) 。・。・。・Z

what the hell is "K"

keys a labled
abcxyz

what?

Mine works, but is in moonspeak. Here;

技を整理した新しいコマンド表です。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【通常技】
xy 弱/強パンチ
ab 弱/強キック
s 挑発

【移動】
→→ ダッシュ
←← バックステップ
↑↑ 二段ジャンプ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【通常投げ】 コマンド
口内侵入責め      相手の近くで←or→+y
股間侵入責め      相手の近くで←or→+b

【必殺技】       コマンド
●舐め         ↓→P
●触手落とし      ↓→A
●痺れガス       ↓→B
●突き上げ投げ     →↓→K
●ローリングアタック  ←ため→P
●ラスプーチン掴み握り ↓←X
●スライム必殺投げ ↓←K
●犬アタック A+X

【EX必殺技】
●舐めEX(ゲージ1/3) ↓→X+Y
●バスター(ゲージ1/2) ↓←Y

【レベル1超必殺技】
●テレポート投げ   ↓←↓←B
●フライングファック   →↓←C
●フライングファック   →↓→C
●犬アタックS B+Y

【レベル2超必殺技】
●ジェダ緊縛触手責め   ↓←↓←A
●ブリス          ←↓→C

【レベル3超必殺技】
●捕食投げ(エロ)    →↓←Z
●捕食投げ(グロ) →↓→Z

Now we just need to combine them. So...

Special MovesRim ↓→P
Drop feeler ↓→A
Numbness gas ↓→B
Upthrust throw →↓→K
Rolling to Attack ←(probably up, was in moonspeak)D→P
Rasputin grabs a handful ↓←X
Deadly throw slime ↓←K
Dog Attack A+X

Special Moves EX (1 gauge / 2)
Rim EX ↓→X+Y
Buster ↓←Y

Deadly Attack (Level 1)
Teleport Throw ↓←↓←B
Jedda torture bondage tentacles →↓←C
Furaingufakku →↓→C
Dog Attack B+Y

Deadly Attack (Level 2)
Bliss ←↓→C

Deadly Attack (Level 3)
Predatory throw (sex) →↓←Z
Predatory throw (Gloucester) →↓→Z

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is relevant to my interest.
Reminds me that after running a quick search of a thread, no one ever posted a link to Yarimusi

A quick google search and right there, on the 1st page.

If anyone didn't see the vid before it went down, Yarimusi is a Bug/insect rapist. I haven't really found any chars that's been fully compatibile with the thing though. Other than maybe a certain version of Tifa that I don't have.

Also, you may have to set Yarimusi to the "Player One"/left side of the screen, since the animations sometimes don't position properly if he's on the right side of the screen for some reason.

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks Kirshz, your post made me remember me to mention that the english mugen image board has moved again to:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Kirshz, your post made me remember me to mention that the english mugen image board has moved again to:

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to it, seems like nothing new has come up though, I still see posts from last year there, though they do have a kind of latest version of Kai posted there.

Though seems like their server is having some issues, since I can't get it to load up for me atm.

Ryeden

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to it, seems like nothing new has come up though, I still see posts from last year there, though they do have a kind of latest version of Kai posted there.

Though seems like their server is having some issues, since I can't get it to load up for me atm.
Yeah... they seem to always have issues with their server, although you probably can get through if you are patient enough, since it will load up after a couple of tries...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The fact it keeps moving sure doesn't help updates.

Btw, i've seen a bunch of new/updated characters around I only check mugen stuff once every few months, so most of it could be old news, but the updated Luna Himeki and Petra Johanna Lagerkvist are amazing.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Allright, this is driving me nuts, I've gotten the sex mugen that was on the first post of this topic, and I've also added a few more chars. However, I have no idea how to do kuromaru's final absorber move. I really don't understand why this game doesn't have an in-game move list. And yes I know that some of the chars moves can be discerned from their .cmd file. But I don't read moonrunes (and my computer doesn't either, so it just shows up as REAL moonrunes) and even going through those with 5 different kuromaru's (lol, I just keep D/Ling any char I can find and toss em on in!) I can't get anything that even remotely looks like a final absorber.

In an effort to make this easier on anyone that would be willing to help me, I'll post what kuromaru's I have as listed by the folders they have in my chars folder : kuromaru, Kuromaru3, Kuromaru4, Kuromaru_dizzy, and Kuromaru_Lite.

And thank you

tl;dr how I does final absorber?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

As far as i know lite and G don't use the finisher, i use for that, simply needs one special bar, performed with "Down-Down-C".

I suggest you download a character maker program like fighter factory, so you can check the moves and eventually make them easier to execute.

Btw, anyone understand how zombie chaos works?

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright kids, wall-o'-text incoming. I apologize in advance of any of this is patronizing, but I'd rather share too much and sound like I'm talking to a child than leave something out for those who might need it.

If the movelist isn't provided on the site where you find the download, or a .txt file within the archive itself, most characters' movelists can be found by going into the Mugen files themselves.
[Your Mugen directory]\chars\[Character's folder, in this case kuromaru_Lite] (Example: C:\Mugen\chars\kuromaru_Lite\) will typically contain a [character].def file (kuromaru_Lite.def.) Open that with notepad (or, presumably, any text editor) and look for a line that reads "cmd = [file name]," this will point you to the character's cmd file, typically [character].cmd or cmd.txt; these, as far as I know, contain the raw data for the character's controls. Both can be opened as notepad files, and editing the cmd file changes the buttons required for most moves - though I'd urge you to make sure you know what you're doing before mucking about in there. In the case of kuromaru_Lite's cmd.txt file, you can ignore the gibberish at the top and all of the "AI##" commands; those are for Kuromaru's AI as far as I know.

Glossary of terms that I know are recognized by Mugen:
Feel free to correct me if I've missed anything or gotten it wrong; most of this comes from personal experience.

UDFB - Up, Down, Forward, Back.
abc, xyz - Attack buttons, set in-game on the Options menu; these are not necessarily the actual abc, xyz keys on your keyboard. For me, they're bound to zxc, asd.
~ - means the button that comes after this can be held down before inputting the full command; for example, ~F, D, B, z means that you can hold F as long as you like before pressing D, B, z.
time - the amount of time, in frames, you have to input the combination. If memory serves, Mugen runs at about 60fps.
##$ - Hashmarks here indicate "any number"; this means that the button after this MUST be held for this number of frames in order to perform the move. For example, what I think of as Kuromaru's "Sonic Spin" move is performed with ~30$B, $F, x, this means you need to hold Backwards for at least 30 frames (about half a second) before pressing F, x.

kuromaru_Lite actually has two absorb finishers, which AFAIK trigger different animations; the one that works for most characters not specifically designed for Lite is ~F, D, B, z, the other is ~F, D, F, z.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.