What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Sexy KO I think it was called. Basically when a female char with the sprites for it are hit by a certain attack(a special attack of some sorts, usually not rape related),when they're KOed, it results in their clothes ripping upon being knocked out.

I honestly haven't messed with tools too much so I don't know how to answer this problem, maybe possibily check if the animations are properly set up in the .air file? I know it's supposed to trigger with a certain action number, so it might be either set to the wrong number or Kuromaru's roll doesn't strip everyone.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Sexy KO I think it was called. Basically when a female char with the sprites for it are hit by a certain attack(a special attack of some sorts, usually not rape related),when they're KOed, it results in their clothes ripping upon being knocked out.
Yes, this is what I'm talking about.

I honestly haven't messed with tools too much so I don't know how to answer this problem, maybe possibily check if the animations are properly set up in the .air file? I know it's supposed to trigger with a certain action number, so it might be either set to the wrong number or Kuromaru's roll doesn't strip everyone.
I will try to check that.

Thanks

Shmulge

Reputation score

People please help! Cant choose the char from the list. Moving controls dont work. Tried to change them in options, changing is succesfull but they still dont work :( How can this thing be solved?

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a favor to ask too

I cant use 4shared anymore and i am unable to update any chars or version of Mugen.

Someone know a site wich use a different uploading or someone have a Mugen version to Download.
I wanted to creat a while ago a Mugen with all Rape chars on the left and the right side with mostly compatible Girls.

But the idea broke since 4shared changed his server locations wich make me unable to accsess it anymore.

Santocomet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a more recent torrent or download with all of the new characters? Like a hentai mugen package?
I can only find one that seems outdated, and it doesn't have anything close to the amount of characters on that 4shared.com account.

mugen1

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me, indepth, how to add characters to this version of mugen? Are only certain characters allowed, like do they have to be hentai related?

Also the controls seem to be a little wierd, i can get the controls to work for watch mode and versus, but when I go into arcade, I cant move up,down,left, or right, all can do is lock in the first character that it starts on. Does anybody know why this might be?

Thanks all :)

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me, indepth, how to add characters to this version of mugen? Are only certain characters allowed, like do they have to be hentai related?
All characters are allowed. You must just check it if they are for the winmugen version or not (depending obviously on your version). To add a characters you have to copy the folder containing the files of the new character into the character's folder. Then you go in DATA (I think it's that but I can't check right now) ond look for a file named "select.def". You will find a list of character, just the name of the characters.

Warning: In the folder of your new character, you have a file finishing by .def. The name of this file must be exactly the same in the select.def

Also the controls seem to be a little wierd, i can get the controls to work for watch mode and versus, but when I go into arcade, I cant move up,down,left, or right, all can do is lock in the first character that it starts on. Does anybody know why this might be?

Thanks all :)
All your character do the same or one specifically?

Last edited:

mugen1

Reputation score

Well, I have done that, I download the character, unzip them using winrar, and I am left with a file, which is named the same as in the .def file as you suggested. But when I try to move the file into the characters folder, it just disappears. Even though I moved it into the characters folder I cant find it anywhere in the characters list.

mugen1

Reputation score

Most versions of Vanessa have a custom swallow ending as well. I probably won't make a list after all, mainly because I can't run the game in window mode and I'm horribly bad with names ^^;
I havn't seen this, I have used two different forms of Vanessa, which one are you refering to?

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I have done that, I download the character, unzip them using winrar, and I am left with a file, which is named the same as in the .def file as you suggested. But when I try to move the file into the characters folder, it just disappears. Even though I moved it into the characters folder I cant find it anywhere in the characters list.
(Small thing before I start, double-posting is generally very much frowned upon in any forum you'll go to, and there is an Edit button on any post you make for a reason.)

There is a subfolder in the Mugen folder by the name of \data\; within this folder you will find the file select.def. This contains all the information used by Mugen for the character select screen. Adding a new character to the game involves several steps.

1) Download the character (obviously.)
2) "Install" the character (typically by extracting the archive) to the \chars\ folder.
3) Check for a .def file within the character's folder; if it is not the same as the folder's name (for example, newchar.def in the My Awesome Character folder,) you'll need to either rename it or point Mugen specifically to that file for it to realize what's going on.
4) Open select.def, within the \data\ folder, with your favourite text editor. I've found notepad works well. If the character's .def file has the same name as their folder (kuromaru_Lite.def within the kuromaru_Lite folder,) then just add a new line anywhere within select.def with that name.

If the .def and folder have different names, however, you'll have to either rename one of them to fit the other, (following my earlier example, renaming newchar.def to My Awesome Character.def or the folder to newchar,) or point Mugen specifically to the .def folder (a new line that reads My Awesome Character/newchar.def)

Note that the point you add the character's entry within select.def will determine where they appear on the character select screen, and that you can make a line consisting of the minus symbol ( - ) to make a "blank" slot on the select screen (Tantrambull's pack does this to keep the character portrait area clear,) or "randomselect" to make a slot that will pick a random character from the list for you.

LolUMad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there

I forgot where "ki" is from, sauce on this ?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hi there

I forgot where "ki" is from, sauce on this ?
Tower of Druaga. She also starred in a game of her own somewhere in the eighties, called Quest of Ki

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does it atleast let you control your char despite the character select being locked? It might be a control scheme issue and you'll probably have to change stuff in the options.

And I bring a tiny update. Kinda.
More Futa Rapists, Ryona Morrigan released last month, posted on the site's announcements at this site. They actually changed some of her supers to rape ones.

Other than that, there hasn't been any major releases recently from what I searched.

I don't know if the new version of kuromaru that has the tit-milking animation has been released yet, and they're working on another animation for it from looking over at the JP MUGEN imageboard.

mugen1

Reputation score

I apologize for the double post, I wasn't aware the posts were that close together, i will edit in the future.

I figured out the control problems, I had to go to the options and reset both players controls to default. The controls you start with are pretty messed up when you are trying to pick characters.

I saw on the first and second page, someone talking about B_jenet, or Vannesa having a unique finisher? Can anyone shed some light on what they were talking about?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saw on the first and second page, someone talking about B_jenet, or Vannesa having a unique finisher? Can anyone shed some light on what they were talking about?
They're compatible/have an animation with Kuromaru's swallow/vore finisher, referring to the ones that came with Sex Mugen, and that when B.Janet is hit with the swallow finisher from kuromaru, the animation doesn't actually "end". It just loops until the round ends.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

It's been some time since I last checked Sex Mugen, so I'm out of the picture now. Has there been a new kind of "collection" of Sex Mugen Characters (Rapists and Victims, compatible) recently, or do I have to collect all the different characters from here and there around the web, if I want to play a "new" Sex Mugen?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this a new Kuromaru finisher or something?
I don't know if they have made a version of kuromaru that has that attack implemented yet. I've personally haven't seen it either other than the pics of it there. There's supposed to be a version with a breast milking animation too.

It's been some time since I last checked Sex Mugen, so I'm out of the picture now. Has there been a new kind of "collection" of Sex Mugen Characters (Rapists and Victims, compatible) recently, or do I have to collect all the different characters from here and there around the web, if I want to play a "new" Sex Mugen?
I don't know if there's been another updated release of Sex Mugen around atm. I just usually wind up compiling a bunch of chars I found around the web and just using those.

Status
Not open for further replies.