What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

AW2 Soldier:

Commander: Cost -2, all units +3% atk/def when deployed, +~35 atk and slight def
Katie, Jerome, Gold Phyllis

Warrior: 20% chance of pursuit (attacking again immediately) and 20% chance of nullification, +~200hp, +~70 atk, +~60 def
Lieselotte, Aria, Zenobia, Julian, Jake

Gold Daniela:
AW ability: 10% chance atk x3; chance to obtain gold from killed enemies
SAW: atk up III -> 100% accuracy shooting technique: 10s atk x2.5, slightly slower aspd, can obtain gold from killed enemies, 30s initial 45s reuse

Gold Elaine: (AW2 Geirolul, no aw2 art yet)
AW ability: def reduced by 10%, 50% chance of dodging enemy physical atk and atk+10%
Skill: Summer Vacation - 30s atk x1.2, all unit max hp x1.2 (26s initial, 40s reuse)
SAW: Long Vacation - 45s atk x1.7, cost recovery on kill x2, all unit max hp x1.2 (33s initial, 50s reuse)

Summer Paula: (Bishop)
Aw ability: self def-30%, atk+10%, cost-3 (pre-aw def-20%, cost-2)
Skill: Heal and fire - atk down, heal 1 ally and attack at the same time
SAW: True Summer Extreme Magic - Atk up, All ally heal and a large, powerful aoe attack will be used once

edit: Little tidbit: Katie mentioned making the soldiers run an additional 100km when they return because they were weakened by the Mermaid.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Paula's sprite looks adorable. Oving sure knows how to draw Daniela, chug that banana like you chugged my bond fairies ;_; 1 out of 4.

Sayo can't be healed and does not take deployment slot.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know which evolution path does Gold Phyllis take?

Considering between her and katie for a spare UP generator.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone know which evolution path does Gold Phyllis take?

Considering between her and katie for a spare UP generator.
Looks like she takes the commander path too,since her 2nd ability has +3% in it,her looks don't change either.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Class Balance changes for this week (shamelessly ripped off other people)

Bella: AW Skill Range buffed
Carrie: AW Skill 2x cost when defeating enemies added.
Mehlis: AW Skill Range buffed
Rachel: affection bonus changed: HP to Range; AW Skill AT and Speed buffed
Minerva: Pre-CC/Post-CC/AW Skill attack buffed
Half-Elf Yuyu: AW Skill AT and Range buffed
Olivia: parameters modified: HP buffed; Skill duration buffed; AW Skill AT buffed, and 3rd Activation duration buffed.
Uzume: AW Skill attack speed buffed
Anelia: Skill and AW Skill attack buffed
Memento: AW Skill increases token number (+2).
Mel: AW Skill Range buffed
Cornelia: Skill duration buffed; AW Skill attack-up effect added.
Agnes: Skill and AW Skill AT buffed
Dine: Skill: defence-up effect added, and duration buffed; AW Skill: AoE increased, and duration buffed.
Sue: Skill: AT & attack speed buffed; AW Skill: AT/Range buffed, and prioritise undead effect added.
Charles: Skill and AW Skill: duration buffed.
Katina: AW Skill Range buffed.

Ingrid:
Skill: duration & attack speed buffed, and while skill is active, class perk attack decrease effect while not blocking removed.
AW Skill: class perk attack decrease effect while not blocking removed; attacks 3 enemies within range (attack up modified)

Supura: affection changed: HP to Range
Machina: Skill Duration and Attack Speed Buffed; AW Skill Attack Speed buffed

General Skill adjustments:
Atk up I/II - Atk up values increased
Increase Heal I - Atk up value increased
Assassinate I - Atk up value increased, idle frames decreased (aspd up)
Recovery I/II/III/IV - HP recovery amount increased
Quickshot I/II - Atk up value increased
Raging Fire Formation - Idle frames decreased (aspd up, Ignis/Uzume skill)
Sword Enhance - Atk up values increased (Horus skill)
Fast Shot - Atk up values increased
Vitality Up I/II - Max hp up values increased

■Classes
Mid-tier Dragon Warrior-type: HP/AT/DF buffed
Avenger-type: HP buffed
Armour Maid: AT buffed

Dark Stalker-type:
Dark Stalker Max HP/AT buffed; when Dark Stalker retreats, regain 80% cost.
Abyss Stalker HP/AT buffed; when retreated, regain 90% cost.

Great Oni: AT buffed
Great Tengu: AT buffed
Vampire Hunter-type: attack speed buffed; Undead Killer now fires 4-consecutive bolts
Onmyouji-type: AT buffed; token and AW token HP buffed
Ranger-type: AT buffed
Thief-type: HP/Range buffed; Thief Cost-1; Master Thief and Treasure Hunter Cost-2
Curse User: AT/Range buffed

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sad lisse got nothing good i was hoping for atleast something thats useful to up gen for both paths

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried to roll some bikini girls, got Lapis instead. Normally I'd complain, but not with that result.

Xion

Reputation score

Tried to roll some bikini girls, got Lapis instead. Normally I'd complain, but not with that result.
That amount of luck is of the chart, consedering her AW and possibly S.AW are coming in 1 or 2 weeks I say is a pretty good result. Now go raise her a brake the game.

-----------

Liselotte 2AW is too lackluster and her art is..... Disturbing, I would have love a more sober style like the one Zenobia has. Honestly Commander would have been a better route for her considering A) her aw passive and B) her cost.

Now she is the only plat soldier that cost 13 forever (or until patch, whatever comes first.)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

even looking at it theres 5 in warroir and only 3 in commander lisse would slide in so well the least the could have done is make initial and/or reuse shorter for warriors i think that would fit them and make it so it doesnt feel like a waste to aw2 warrior path soldiers cause thats all it feels like for me who only uses the class for up gen im sure many others are the same tbh
either way yet another unit ill never aw2 as they gain nothing useful from it and its effectively a waste

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

The reuse timer could have work since almost all the warriors have an offensive type of s.aw

Really this 2aw is lazy as F, and here I was thinking that Pegasus Rider had gotten the worst, there is no justification to choose the warrior path. Even commander has is issues but that -2 really help the class as a whole. The point of a soldier is to stop early mobs and generate UP so that perk barely makes the cut.

In the it doesn't matter, by the time you have the resourses to 2aw a soldier you probably already have a better unit, lets say Helena or better yet Toto, if they were gonna be this bad they should have been done earlier.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I guess they wanted to make one path give soldiers staying power (and so, a reason to finally SAW most of them), and other path give soldiers head start in UP generation and utility.

And Liz, uhh... Making sure event unit won't be stepping on shrine unit shoes? XD

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i dont play dmm ver but i saw olivie got buffed again

For 40 seconds, attack increases by 1.3x; 100% chance to avoid enemy physical attacks and post-attack delay is shortened.

like, really? she wasn't strong enough?

wtf

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For 40 seconds, attack increases by 1.3x; 100% chance to avoid enemy physical attacks and post-attack delay is shortened.

wtf
sybalia just got a massive buff last week its only fair she gets the same

Xion

Reputation score

Well this surely was a terrible way of trying. They should have gone with a simple [gimmicky route] and [power creep] like they have done before. Since this class as to compete with several others for their simplest job [killing mobs].

Seriously what was Liselotte artist thinking? That right shoulder guard is cearly ruining her image. From being a way too cool soldier to being a wierdly dress girl, she should have been Commander period.
------------

Olivia..... she is a princess that dodge physical dmg in a world where bosses do True dmg.... *Sigh* Really she needs all the help she can get.

The fact that they took this long to fix Sybilla is rather baffling, She has been in the game since day 1 and at some point was known has its mascot, is just fair that they make her useful again.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, uhh, how "[less cost and added team boost on deploy] and [more stats and ability to hit faster and not take damage (RNG willing)]" is not "[gimmicky route] and [power creep] like they have done before"? :D

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wtf
Yeah , like RLY~
Have You seen Majin?

Xion

Reputation score

Well, uhh, how "[less cost and added team boost on deploy] and [more stats and ability to hit faster and not take damage (RNG willing)]" is not "[gimmicky route] and [power creep] like they have done before"? :D
Well consedering that 1) 3% boost only on deployment and 2) those abilities have a very small chance of activation. I can firmly say that they aren't really a gimmick. You see soldiers don't have a high atk spd or multihit, also they lack the stats to really tank something that have enough hp to show it. Getting +50 for atk and def is not a power creep, is barely significant at all. If you are willing to put the resourses on them go ahead I won't stop you but is not really worth it I warn you.

PS: I did say that the -2 for commander barely save them so you can go and 2AW Jerome (who is already pretty useful on its own) G.Phyllis or KT

Fayne

Reputation score

Whoops

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can palfy get any cuter my god

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone who can decipher the moon runes know what just went on? Story missions have a percent thing now and i have no idea whats going on i just started, usually play nutaku ver - and was just doing story missions to get gud plus the gold spirits new joining players seem to get are pretty good and had it figured out now theres 2 buttons in story tab.