What's new

Tenta's Tentacle pit of Hentai

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay after my mistake in twist's thread, i made my own. Here's my attempt at doing a tentacle hentai pic:

Sorry, for sideways pic, but i deleted the rotated one from photobucket as not to get in trouble and have it deleted. :(

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100213.jpg
    Snapshot_20100213.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Re: Tenta's Tentcale pit of Hentai

Um... I'm gonna settle for suggesting using a proper scanner and unlined paper, for now... :p

the desktop my scanners hooked up to doesnt work. :(

At first glance, I thought it was missing the torso and she'd been beheaded, as if ripped to pieces by the tentacles, and the various oozes were blood.

Then I realized... wait no... I'm just stupid

Where did they buy their trousers?

More of my doodles for you all. This isnt as much H as it is trying to get the female body right. What do you think?

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100216.jpg
    Snapshot_20100216.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0

Ok, because it's been nagging me for a while: You know you misspelled tentacle?

Re: Tenta's Tentacle pit of Hentai

fixed. but what do you think of the pic? Honestly I think I got her legs too thick. :(

No her legs aren't too thick, her body is too thin. Plus, I think her left leg is a little longer than her right...

Not bad though. Better than I could draw, undoubtedly.

Her crotch seems to be too tall and extends too far. Try messing with the lines denoting the ends of the thighs.

Oh wow, unlined paper! :p

Okay, a bit more seriously now:

Thighs are too narrow, shins are a bit wide. Torso's too small, mainly horizontally but also a bit vertically I think. Arms seem a little short too. Head's a bit big in proportion... and I feel the eyes are located a bit too high on the face.

The curviness, in general, is good. She's a bit lacking in the hip region (and the stomach above it), but she's got good definition in the aforementioned shins, and I feel the shoulder and bust regions have good detailing in them.

Maybe try drawing your person bigger? You've got the room on that pad.

A drawing of a photo from a nude female figure book i did a while back:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100218.jpg
    Snapshot_20100218.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0

That head on the left is totally unnecessary, and utterly detracts from the femininity of the drawing. :D

I'd say her thighs are a bit too skinny and short - and the knees too big and detailed. The shading's also very heavy.

I think the bigger size of the drawing helped you to keep proportions consistent. Maybe consider getting a harder pencil? H or 2H? It'll let you draw finer, lighter lines with the same force of hand.

Take 2:
This time I tried combining the Manga style I'm going for as well as the realistic one from the previous pic. I also took some suggestions from readers and tried "curving her out" more.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100218_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20100218_1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Forgive the necro bump, but NEW ART! Here's uncolored sketches of my Sanctuary character, Shey and an unnamed MILF. No nudity.
SHEY:
picture.php
MILF:
picture.php

Also forgive the blurriness and quality, I took the pics on my digital camera, I don't have a scanner. :(

New rough art:

Milf being raped by tentacles:
picture.php

Please excuse the blurriness I can't afford a scanner and it is just a rough draft.
Also I kind of wanted the Japanese middle aged woman house wife bun and hair catcher hairdo.

Not too shabby, if I could find a way to put up a few of my own doodles I'd put a few up too...

UPDATE!
This is more ecchi then hentai, but I was checking out some WIP movies the other day and was inspired by a scene of a chick getting deloused and forced to shower in front of a guard. :3

Again not the best quality, as it was again taken with a phone cam since I dont have a scanner. Also a fully dressed MILF'ish woman I drew from boredom. The first is colored the second is black and white.

picture.php

picture.php

Compared to what I've seen last from you. You definatly seem to have gotten better. Keep it up.

some crappy sketches. Just for practice. The first one is a reclining position, the other two/three were meant to be rough sketches trying to get the ass up head down position. X3

Big ass pic is Big so spoiler:

picture.php

Back