What's new

How Things Will Work (And OOC discussion thread)

Re: How Things Will Work (And OOC discussion thread)

Im thinking Allesharra would ve doing the batman gig after we get Gaedra(?) turned in and collect the bounty.

Real life shit out of the way now. Show of remaining interest please.

Huzzah!

I'm still here!

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH! We iz still here! where dah dakka at?!

Post to come for this today, anyone still interested please respond in IC. If not, I'll assume that their characters went their respective ways.

If I don't get a real post in today, I still want to play, I just got too busy. I'll try though!

As the typical pathfinder game isn't running this week for either party, I am currently thinking of running the next part of this live in its place. Would the normal time be most suitable to everyone? Or would another time be preferable?

I should be able to manage that time, though earlier would be preferable, since I have to work in the morning.

I probably won't be around. Already made plans.

Fine by me. Let's kick some ass.

Okay, so attempting to run a session when everyone was about to pass out didn't work so well...

When is everyone available for a session to actually get everyone through the butcher shop?

Possibly tonight, but idk. I kinda want to get to bed at a reasonable hour. Other than that, when I usually run the evil party works. Not sure when I'll be doing stuff this week.

I have mornings and evenings free for the next two weeks, apparently, but I'm not going to get up before 7 and I'd rather not stay up much after midnight.

Back