What's new

DTT8 GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

Re: DTT8 GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

I was in a bind. I'd figured out everyone before the last night, so I knew that if I raped shrike, aika and garfield two would know, and that if I raped garfield, aika would know.

Village won, woo! I was really worried then, I took a gamble there, I assumed goldstein wouldn't attack me. But he did.

And I still didn't know for sure which way round Shrike and Goldstein were.

Anyway, yeah, go village!
Damn you Aika, damn you and your barrier-mage plotting.

Oh well, at least I got the Demon Hunter AND the Soul Mage. Though I hope if I was in a real situation like that, and was an irresistably horny tentacle monster, that I'd have the nerve to speak up about it right away - and everybody else would help me with it. Not MY fault I sprouted tentacles, after all.

DTT 9 anyone?
Howzabout you run it?

Yeah, it seems like a pretty grim situation. I'd probably help you.. in more ways than one. ;)

Howzabout you run it?

Last time I ran DTT, I disappeared from the forum for months...

But I'm willing to try again. I'm fairly active.

Maybe I will, unless someone else has their heart set on running one.

OK - I've given people plenty of time to think about it... and it looks like I'll be hosting the next game.

Signup thread comming soon.

When you sign up - please post in the following manner
Name - DTT or SDTT - Favorite Colour

(Comments)

because I'm a control freek, and that's how I roll.

If you feel rebelious, please feel free to post in a different manner, but please include whether you'd rather play DTT or SDTT.

Signups close in about 2 days (probably close this thread Friday night, US Eastern time)

... what

If you feel rebelious, please feel free to post in a different manner, but please include whether you'd rather play DTT or SDTT.

Signups close in about 2 days (probably close this thread Friday night, US Eastern time)
Uh... maybe start a new thread for signups, instead of leeching off the DTT8 thread?

Flip a coin

... I swear I hit new thread.

AND DTT IT IS! Cause Secret DTT is too complimicated.

Back