What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ askot ] レベルドレイン3ファンディスク~ストリップティーズ~ RJ197247

Status
Not open for further replies.

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

New askot game .
Am i the only one who can't play past the intro?
RJ197247_img_main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: レベルドレイン3ファンディスク~ストリップティーズ~

Careful with those images, feels like shota

Not tagged as shota though... But it looks somewhat dangerous.

Careful with those images, feels like shota

I don't know man. Look at the size of that dong. Hello inadequacy, my old friend.

I don't know man. Look at the size of that dong. Hello inadequacy, my old friend.

that solely depends on the artist like how Arekishi always draws dongs short and fat for example.
but no he is not a shota (except if you count that one scene in the second one where the elf who de-ages you to the point that she unbirths you :p)

Is that what happens? I was actually coming back to this thread to make an official declaration of "I don't know what's going on here, could be a, or b, or c but I'm just deleting the image for now to be safe" and one of my options was gonna be de-aging.

Am i the only one who can't play the game? -.-
I get this message when i get past the intro
uncaught typeerror cannot read property 'width' of null
Help?

I got that as well, temporarily disabling my antivirus worked for me.

Seems to just be a glorified cg viewer. At least, as far as I could tell. Also new voice lines don't cancel old ones so it can get really noisy if you're skipping text.

Is that what happens? I was actually coming back to this thread to make an official declaration of "I don't know what's going on here, could be a, or b, or c but I'm just deleting the image for now to be safe" and one of my options was gonna be de-aging.

the de-aging event only happens in レベルドレイン2(this is the fandisc for レベルドレイン3) Toxic

ok there will be a update for this soon.
also as a warning i'll point out there is a event with a trap and a event where you are a trap in this.

the update is out and there are new scenes in the game. Before anyone asks me I do not have this so I can't help you aquire it.

Link Begging
Can't open LINK (ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS into ), may pls another ways - like torrent and etc... 😥

OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. To get this thread unlocked PM a mod with an update to the OP that meets the standard for old OPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back