What's new

Another RP Idea

Re: Another RP Idea

*grabs both ladies wrists and twists*

No fightin in da OOC thread.

As for my vacation, it was fun, but I was stuck using my Vista laptop, so I couldn't do ANYTHING easily.

FIGHT!?!
halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-transformers-optimusheavy.jpg

Awww, I missed it.

*gasp*
*slaps Burrito instead*
Don't you dare say that about RJ's man!

*Atomic Pimp-Slap's both of the people who attacked him*

I'm just stating that the OOC thread is being cluttered.

So no optimus heavy?

HeavyFace-tb.jpg

TOXIC IS HERO!

Asides from that, I think the reason for the warehouse thread moving so slow, is that, how do I say this? Is because Siphon isn't really... Moving it along properly.

I think it's reached a point where the players have nothing left to say, and Siphon's last post was almost made as if expecting something else to happen along, and make it proceed. I think that if you push it a little more forward, since no one seems to be interested in saying/doing much, more people will post.

I'm not normally one for starting shit unless I'm in a pissy mood. And it looks like this can't be moved along without starting the aforementioned shit.

Yeah, I'm going to give it til I wake up tomorrow morning, and if nothing more occurs then I'm going to bump it to a new day where they're being briefed.

Originally I wanted to move faster than this, but Wolf and I agreed to give the characters "a short rest to assimilate", but this seems to have slowed things to a crawl and almost killed it, so time to nip that in the bud while there's time to do so.

Yeah, I didn't think that it would go like this...Still, for most of them, we no longer have to play doorwarden. Once things get straightened out after RJ returns, Sean will personally get his system ID done.

I think that you should leave the option open for players to either put a few, "filler" posts in, or just continue.

Example; in the last post, you could have added something at the end along the lines of, "Any questions?" or, "If no one says anything, Chris moves on," That way, they might be more inclined to post, "My character says nothing, and follows Chris to continue his tour."

afaik, Akira's still sitting around in the bed and breakfast being ignored :x

As far as I know, the first post of the tour started with something along the lines of. 'After breakfast, Chris took the whole group into the warehouse and...' So you should be fine assuming you were with the group the entire time ;)

*Scratches his beard*

It would seem I'm the only one, beside Siphon himself, that is posting...

Siphon knows why I'm waiting on posts. His idea.

My teamates need to post more...

Burrito is on some sort of vacation from the internets. Loli is still around, however. ;)

Back