What's new

VN/TEXT [ ZyX ] Raidy 3.5 ~Forres Kiki Ippatsu~

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Raidy 3.5 ~Forres Kiki Ippatsu~

I hope they aren't in financial troubles again, last time that happened we got Raidy 2 several years late with voice lines recorded with a garage sale mic and majestic midi soundtrack.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's been an update, though it seems to be just an apology/explanation for the delay (based on Google translate).

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Considering what Foless has contributed to the series so far, it's probably safe to expect one thing.

And that's what grabs my attention by the balls.
Love scat.

moonblack

Reputation score

An update: banner campaign started ( )

Judging by the 2014 on all banners I guess they still expect to release the game this year.

Also, on the there are a couple of new enemies, but both lack the "defeated" CGs.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so it's been over 5 months since last post, anything new?
or did they break up:confused:
(if so then sorry for necro this thread)

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Business as usual for ZyX.
If the game is released before 2019 it will still be an improvement over the Raidy 3 timescale.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since this installment in particular will have far too much scat/enema for my tastes i'm waiting for the one after that sooo... 2030 for the next Raidy goodness? Right before Half Life 3? We could start a race between ZYX and Valve and see who releases their game last. :V

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, past experience at least makes them seem more similar to Valve than to the retarded horde of lobotomized chimps that vomited out Duke Nukem. So I have some reason to believe the end product will make me happy instead of suicidal or homicidal.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All the banners have been edited to say 2015 instead of 2014. So someone is alive somewhere.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

meanwhile we're still waiting for raidy 3 translation

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did Jast know about this one? Might motivate them to release the translation before this one out. Assuming we're still alive by that time.....

moonblack

Reputation score

To quote myself from the Raidy III thread:
We finally have some news about Raidy 3.5: Release date is 27th March and the price has been decreased from 8800 to 6800

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The problem is theres just no profit to be made by translating, less theres the one in a million good soul who's willing to do it for free for them.

Not to say we're part of the problem, but this is the kind of thing Patreon is set up for if they want to target the western audience get the western audience to pay the translation fee. Or if westies want it that badly let them throw a buck in the pot.

Not that I know what costs would be.....

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

We finally have some news about Raidy 3.5: Release date is 27th March and the price has been decreased from 8800 to 6800
Yeah, I can't wait for this game to come out in March. I'm looking forward to this in June more than any of the other games announced for September. Hopefully Christmas won't leave me too short on cash and I'll be able to order it next April in time for summer.

moonblack

Reputation score

We now have a demo movie available on the game's site. A few interesting scenes can be seen.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's just my wishful thinking but from what i see in that video at least it won't be ALL enema.. :V
I hope there will be some scenes for the rest of the previous cast. Need moar Raidy.

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hardly a surprise since this is zyx we're talking about, but release date got moved back again, to may 22nd

OP
echidna

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hardly a surprise since this is zyx we're talking about, but release date got moved back again, to may 22nd
I love how sad Forres is getting about the delays in the image. I only wish they didn't wait for the week before release to say "wait, we're not ready. We need need like, 2 more months" and push it back again.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I can't wait for this game to come out in March. I'm looking forward to this in June more than any of the other games announced for September. Hopefully Christmas won't leave me too short on cash and I'll be able to order it next April in time for summer.
Damn! I was close!

I guess it's time to forget about this game again until the end of May when they announce the game's actual release date no really we mean it this time it's definitely not going to get pushed back again we promise.

Last edited:

Itanei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Friendly bump to tell some news : there's a demo available!
You can find it here ( hxxp://www dot gamedoki dot com/campaign/38 ), click the banner right under the video to start DLin' it.

I played around a bit... Ok who am I kidding, I spent way too much time on this and still haven't meet the 1st boss. The maps are huuuuuuge. I hope the save will be compatible with the full game.