What's new

Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

"I-I don't know. The body seems to be, but the aura - the soul - it's not..."

(Question. Does the fake Mina have Mina's backpack on? You know, the one she carries her First-Aid Kits around in?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Melissa looks, she notices that Mina's pack is nowhere to be found...

Mina growled, and seemed to link with what Melissa had said, "I still am Mina!" she insisted, "You might think I'm not... But I remember everything we did together, Melissa. I remember each and every single moment we had together, that made me love you... Neither her, nor I would be alive if it weren't for you! All I want to do is-Ah!" she gasped, suddenly holding her head, as Melissa saw some kind of link... Or flow, come between her, and what appeared to be the mother of all the pods, near the end of the room...

Mina looked to Jenn and Melissa, with a little desperation in her face, "Melissa... I suppose there's no fighting you... I know how stubborn you can be... So I guess the plant will just have to take you by force... I used all of my will to try and talk to you, but now my time is up... I'm off to serve the Goddess now... And remember... If you kill the plant prematurely... You'll kill her as well... She's linked to it..." With a look of compassion, and as she walked towards a door, too far for either girl to reach before she made it through, or it closed, the false Mina waved her hand at Melissa, "I love you, Melissa... Please don't hurt yourself... Goodbye..."

With her goodbye, Mina walked out of the green house through the exit opposite the one they came in, and the roots soon blocked the exit out...

Meanwhile, the main-mother bulb started acting like the others, and Melissa soon saw all the auras around her go hostile... Getting ready to attack...

(One little post of roleplay for each of you, then the boss. ;))

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So... the plant is going to attack us now? And that was... I guess a Mina-clone is now running about in the wild? That can't end well...

Also, what the hell did she mean, 'prematurely'?"

Jenn draws herself up into a defensive stance, wondering what the hell to attack.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Aaaaahhhh... thank you. THANK YOU. I guess I should feel sorry for plant-Mina, given that she's probably not going to survive if we kill the mother-plant. At least she was kind enough to let us know that YES, Mina's still around. Though finding her will be a trick and a half... "cut open the pods and pull any prisoners out, or they'll die when you kill the mother-plant"... oi.)

At the plant-Mina's words - her obvious compassion for Melissa, her forced submission to a will not her own - Melissa's anger turns to sorrow, and as she leaves, Melissa breaks down crying.

"I-I... oh, GOD..."

It's a long moment, while the plants rustle in seeming anger, but then Melissa gets herself under control again.

"Jenn... I-I'm sorry... she said that Mina's linked to the plant... I guess that means we need to unlink her... somehow... I guess she's in one of those closed pods, then... and we need to cut her out..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After much more pulsating, the two girls who were standing witnessed the mother plant open, it's four petals spreading wide open, revealing... A woman, not Mina, in the center. She also had white hair, but was actually more attractive than Mina... And possibly even the Succubi for that matter... She looked... Like a Goddess...

"Such a shame, and a tragedy, that you could not join your beloved in my pods... I could feel her pain all the way from here. The poor girl's heart broken that because she failed to convince you, I sent her away. Hm, hm, hm... I almost cried myself, as she walked out of the door... Losing her dear Melissa to the, REAL Mina... Ha, ha, ha!" the unnaturally sexually attractive woman laughed, with her arms and legs connected directly to the plant.

"However, you'll soon even forget Mina ever existed, once I have you... Ha, ha, ha!" she laughed.

Then, suddenly, vines from the open pair of bulb plants started worming their way towards Jenn and Melissa, threatening to capture them...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn takes a few steps forward, towards the advancing vines. As they get near her, she attacks lightly, focusing more on not getting grabbed then on dealing real damage.

"Oh yea? You look real broken up about it."

(Defensive stance, attack the vines that go for herself)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The apparent Goddess's words bring back Melissa's flush of rage, and she snaps back a retort.

"I'm sure, if you capture us, you'll be able to make a Melissa-clone for her, just like you made that Mina-clone. After all, one takes care of their... tools..." She almost spits the last word, distaste obvious in her tone.

Then she darts away, heading for the nearest closed pod - and not incidentally, away from the open pods.

"Jenn, stay with me - we need to find Mina before we blow that thing's brains out!"

(Hm. How's this for a map? I assume we're roughly between 6 and 7 on this map - Jenn didn't advance further, and Melissa backed up to her.)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Just consider it a lot thinner than that, pods 3 and 10 are the ones that were intended for Melissa and Jenn, and 2 is the one Mina's doppelganger came out of.)

(Jenn is defending against pod 10)

(Melissa is attacking pod 4 to get it open, while getting attacked by pod 3)

While Jenn focused on keeping the pod's tentacles away from her, Melissa quickly stepped, and dodged her away from the pod that desired to seal her inside to a sexual doom, and, quickly deciding that, based on how much more effective she is with her rifle, to shoot at the base of the pod, in order to get it open. And while she lands a good shot, it doesn't seem to do enough damage to get it open...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Errgh..."

Melissa lets out a frustrated growl, and quickly works her rifle. She stays on her feet - getting grabbed by those vines already twining after her won't help her rescue Mina, after all.

(Action: Attack pod 4's base, neutral stance.)

(So more like this then.)
(What do you want to bet the pod is empty, and promptly sprouts vines to grab Melissa?)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(My money is on pod 11 for Mina, then... :p)

(Now as for my strategy here... I doubt beating this pod will stop the assault on me, but it will reveal the inside of a new one, and ensure that I never have two attacking me at once as you suspect you're about to.)

Jenn presses the attack, slightly, against the tentacles assaulting her, still focusing on keeping free as much as on damaging her foe.

(Attack the tentacles from pod 10, neutral stance)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa, after stepping away from some tentacles reaching for her ankles, takes another shot at her target, and if by some stroke of blind luck, Mina herself, which Melissa recognizes even with her mind eye, falls out of the pod. She seemed more conscious than her counter part, and after she hit the ground, it only took a second for her to get back on her feet... With a large erection, and her pack on the ground near her.

"M-Melissa!" she shouted, not in happiness, but in warning, "Before you do anything, we have to free everyone else here!" she insisted, then, although a little wobbly on her legs, Mina went for one of the other pods (pod 5), going as fast as she could, as she seemed to think that there were other women like her trapped in there as well, "This is a breeding place! They're using women like me to make... Clones or something!" she said as she attacked the pod.

Meanwhile, Jenn tries to go on the offensive against the tentacles trying to ensnare her, except she seems to underestimate the tentacles, only cutting a few, before she found herself bound, and being dragged towards the pod...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh Jesus, we're going to end up with 10 other women to lead home. All of them naked and probably horny, through a city full of monsters.

When she suddenly finds herself bound and being dragged toward the waiting pod, Jenn begins frantically trying to cut herself free, a look of horror on her face as her imagination fills in the blanks for what will happen to her in there...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(HAH! Are we lucky, or would Mina have been first out no matter what? And I bet we could talk the Director into sending out a truck or somesuch, and the rear entrance (which plant-Mina left through) probably leads out of the Zoo relatively quickly. Of course, we have to beat the boss first...)

On seeing Mina wobbily climbing to her feet, THE Mina she fell in love with, Melissa gets a broad smile on her face. But before she can do more than grin, Mina's already off, charging towards a closed pod.

"Right! I'm glad you're OK!"

But then she hears Jenn yelp, and she turns to see Jenn being dragged towards the waiting pod.

"Hang on, Jenn!"

Unable to risk targeting the vines themselves, Melissa settles for shooting at the base of the pod they're emanating from, skipping a little to one side to dodge the vines trying for her feet...

(Action: Attack the base of pod 10. Neutral stance, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her shot go wild.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melissa darted for Jenn, she soon found herself wrapped in tentacles of her own, which prevented her from rescuing the hapless Jenn, and started dragging her to her own pod.

After Mina easily pried open her pod(5), and freed the futa girl inside, she gasped when she saw Melissa being dragged to her own pod, and dashed after her, not letting anything stop her as she rushed for her love...

Free to do whatever it wanted with it's prey, her flailing doing herself no good, the pod soon had Jenn right where it wanted her, and clasped it's petals around her accordingly. Once trapped inside the dark of the pod, Jenn knew that if she wasn't saved soon, she'd be doomed to whatever fate it had in store for her, as the tentacles binding her, and more, promptly removed all her gear, including her rapier, from the pod, and placed it outside so that she could no nothing but pout, and flail while it raped her into a sexual frenzy.

After Jenn was inside, and her gear removed, the tentacles wormed their way into her clothing, and soon, she found her cloths all but gone, stripped naked inside the pod, her body at it's mercy, as she felt all the slimy tentacles worming all around her, some already teasing her holes, about to give her the fuck of her life...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Dangit.)

A quick tendril trips Melissa up, and then they swarm over her, eliciting a frustrated snarl from the woman.

"Arrgh... let GO, you BASTARDS!"

She struggles, trying to pry herself loose, dig in to the floor, anything she can think of to keep the pod from reeling her in...

(Try to pull free.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she realized was pulled into the pod, her rapier pulled from her hands, Jenn realized her struggles weren't going to avail her and started screaming at the top of her lungs. When the pod fully closed, completely blocking out the light, though, Jenn stopped screaming, knowing that if they hadn't heard her before the pod shut they surely wouldn't now.

Then the plant began ripping off her clothes and gently prodding at her, and Jenn started whimpering.

I can't see anything coming, and even if I could I wouldn't be able to move out of the way. I couldn't move even enough to cut my way free even outside the pod, and now with even more tentacles about me even if I broke free I'd still be stuck in here. Oh god...

As her body prepared itself for what was coming, her nipples growing hard and heat filling her body, Jenn kept struggling, hoping that enough frantic movement might convince the plant she was more trouble then she was worth. But inside a plant designed to do just this, she didn't hold out much hope...

(I don't suppose that futa might help us? >.> And I seriously need to get some brawling abilities...)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Nah, Mina only came about once or twice during her stay, but these other women have been cumming for a long time, and aren't about to be fighting battles.)

Right before Melissa was about to be engulfed like Jenn, Mina slammed into her, and ripped the tentacles holding her to shreds, and even though the tentacles themselves seemed to regenerate, at least Melissa was free.

"Whew, that was close... Even though those pods are pretty ni-" she suddenly gasps, as if remembering something, "W-Where's Jenn! I can't have sex with her if the pods are! Where'd she go!?!" Mina asked Melissa with urgency.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Psh. YOU need Brawling? MELISSA needs Brawling! She's designed to fight from as far away as her rifle will reach, not this up-close and personal stuff!)

(Just so long as they've got the wherewithal to hide in a corner - or a cleared space - so they don't get grabbed up again and stuffed back in their pods.)

"Bouff... thanks, Mina. She was on the other side -"

She points, only to realize that where an open pod was, is now a closed pod with a backpack and rapier haphazardly dumped outside.

"Oh no. In that pod..."

She gets up to one knee, bringing the rifle across to shoot at the pod base. Her bullet will reach far more quickly than a running Mina could...

(Attack pod 10's base.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh-shi, lemme do Jenn's bit... My bad... :( EDITING!)