What's new

Zone

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zone

Also if anybody follows Zones twitter account he did say he was going to work on a 'special edition' of it. From earlier tweets he did mention if he had enough subs that he'd go back to add more sound effects and voicework, so theres that to look forward to if the montage killed it for you. He also said the reason for the montage was a lack of funds for more voice acting.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wasn't overly impressed with it...but it wasn't bad. Wish they wouldn't have gone with the whole mind-control thing...to me, it's much more intriguing when she was trying to fight off her rising arousal and badmouthing the enemy. *shrug*

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like he's not done yet.

A special edition?

Could be trolling.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The song was fine to me. The lack of sound-effects was a shame, but I can cope.

The real problem? Those ugly-ass demon-ghost fuckin things.

Ugh. Especially after she claimed he "looked like something you'd find on the floor of an abortion clinic"

After that line, I couldn't stop seeing him as some sort of fucked up fetus monster. Killed my boner dead.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like he's not done yet.

A special edition?

Could be trolling.

Seems like he will be adding sound and voice over during the song section in the special edition. Not that I had an issue with the flash personally, but I'm wondering if he planned this all along or if he's reacting to backlash.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems like he will be adding sound and voice over during the song section in the special edition. Not that I had an issue with the flash personally, but I'm wondering if he planned this all along or if he's reacting to backlash.
I'm glad he's doing so.

I think he put up a post with his work schedule and the new edition isn't due for a while.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone put a link to another server besides Mega, because the weight is 1 Gb and Mega can´t stop asking me to spend my money(which i don´t have:D) in a better acount and don´t let me any download:(:(!!!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone put a link to another server besides Mega, because the weight is 1 Gb and Mega can´t stop asking me to spend my money(which i don´t have:D) in a better acount and don´t let me any download:(:(!!!
Are you registered (free account) or not ? I can do anything on Mega with just logging in. Never payed anything.

Kasreyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp, finally managed to get a d/l to complete and checked it out. Not bad as far as it goes (degrading a kid's show character is sort of Zone's stock in trade), and I for one enjoyed the hypnofetish angle (not enough of that in swf animations!). But overall quality was sort of disappointing for such a long wait. I never watched the source show so I have no idea whether the dialogue was new recorded or existing clips from the show (would someone who knows clue me in?). I'm guessing it was existing dialogue since it had that sort of vague, talking-around-what's-happening feel to it. Ie., no dialogue like "oh god please stop", since no doubt Kylie never said those words in the original show.

Commence nit-picking: ectoplasmic cocks and all, but I don't think a bit of blood would have been amiss after such insanely large penetrations. And forced BJ's without any attempt at biting always seem unrealistic. (Not that I want to see successful biting; that's not my fetish. I want to see the mouth-rapist take this into consideration and take clear steps preventing it.)

Also, was I imagining it or was there a point where she was getting assfucked and cum was shooting out of her pussy? WTF was that? Did she develop a rectovaginal fistula (opening between rectum and vagina) due to internal damage? Or was her uterus just so full of monster jizz that the cock in her ass was forcing it out? If the latter, you'd think it would mostly all come out on the first thrust rather than in regular spurts.

The ending seemed totally tacked on. Her fellow ghostbuster comes to rescue her and doesn't even bat an eye or go "holy shit, Kylie, it looks like you've been gang raped by ghosts for a week". Dude was NOT fazed. So is he very unobservant, or are we supposed to conclude that getting abducted and gang-raped by ghosts is something that happens to Kylie often enough to be unremarkable?... Cut to end credits, no answer.

This was fun to watch but nowhere near as satisfying to fap to as the Biocock parody.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What do you think the next flash will be?

I have a feeling he may do Wonder Woman from the new DC cartoon.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also, was I imagining it or was there a point where she was getting assfucked and cum was shooting out of her pussy? WTF was that? Did she develop a rectovaginal fistula (opening between rectum and vagina) due to internal damage? Or was her uterus just so full of monster jizz that the cock in her ass was forcing it out? If the latter, you'd think it would mostly all come out on the first thrust rather than in regular spurts.
It's femcum bro, fuck a chick hard enough in the ass and it'll ooze out. Of course, she's gotta be liking it.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Special Edition of the Ghostbusters flash is out. Instead of the Music montage we get moans and lewd noises.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This could have been the first release if he just made us wait an additional ten days.

I dig it. It's a step up if you ask me.

On to the next Zone! Curious as to where you may head next.

(Splatoon probably... Or Overwatch. Even though he hates Overwatch Girls)

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My money is on the new DC Cartoon that just came out.

laoes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

spankbang.com/z35d/video/xxxtreme+ghostbusters+special+edition