Re: Zone

At first I was like "YEAH!"

Then in the middle I was like, "Okay!"

Then in the end I was like, "... eh".

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Eh...was okay. The groping was pretty nice. The tentacles were okay. The poor camera perspective kinda took away from some of it.

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Agreed, wasn't a fan of the camera perspective once the penetration came in. It was fine for the groping and such.

And yes, it was short as well. At least, considering how long it took for it to come out.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zone just released a Jessica Rabbit flash.

To be honest, the animation looks a bit creepy

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Zone just released a Jessica Rabbit flash.

To be honest, the animation looks a bit creepy

Thanks. I like it, I just wish Jessica was a bit more expressive.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Kinda wish it was from a different perspective. Not that I don't like the one there, but for a loop, kinda wish we saw more of both tits, as well as the penetration. That, or we shoulda seen more of dat ass. Looks like Zone kinda split it down the middle, so, while I love the style, the animation as a whole is kinda 'meh'.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not really sure how long a flash loop like that would take to make...but it seems like an awful waste of time. I'd rather them spend more time doing the zone-tan talk show episodes on youtube than this...

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well its Zone. Awesome artist and flash maker but takes a good long time to make them.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New youtube episode.

Zone-Tan all shy and horny is fucking awesome. Even with her demonic side, I wish she was real. I'd hit it. Definitely. lol

Last edited:

marcelochaos

Reputation score

hello guys, I just new here by chance someone knows if there is any link or torrent to download all files of zone? I'm sorry for my bad english

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking foward to a Bioshock flash though the image shown looked abit off putting.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Who wouldn't want Zone-tan? I hate when cute girls get avoided just because they are possibly tentacle demons... Pansies.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Who wouldn't want Zone-tan? I hate when cute girls get avoided just because they are possibly tentacle demons... Pansies.
haha yeah, Just don't put any tentacles in me and I'd be cool with it. Preferable if she stayed in her human form though...so I'd try not to piss her off.

Makes me think of that Zone-tan game where you grope her and strip her. Game is a bit frustrating as hell unless you completely get the mechanics but heh...anyway. She gets all shy and pushes you away. Be funnier if you get her to the point where you think she's about to break down and give up and then she turns into demon mode and scares the shit out of whoever is playing. Wish I was a game dev...I'd make that shit.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

haha yeah, Just don't put any tentacles in me and I'd be cool with it. Preferable if she stayed in her human form though...so I'd try not to piss her off.

Makes me think of that Zone-tan game where you grope her and strip her. Game is a bit frustrating as hell unless you completely get the mechanics but heh...anyway. She gets all shy and pushes you away. Be funnier if you get her to the point where you think she's about to break down and give up and then she turns into demon mode and scares the shit out of whoever is playing. Wish I was a game dev...I'd make that shit.
I mean... it's really not that bad... if she puts her tentacles in your special place...

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New youtube episode.

Zone-Tan all shy and horny is fucking awesome. Even with her demonic side, I wish she was real. I'd hit it. Definitely. lol
WTF? Private Video? o_O >.<

Did anyone save it?

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Try again, I think she re-uploaded it.

That was cuter than the drunk Zone-Tan

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The more I watch it, the more I wish Zone would do a Legend of Korra flash. Not a mini-flash either. Damn Korra is fucking hot.