What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [Zicare] Unforbidden

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Unforbidden (platformer)

For some reason when I get out of the robot in the new demo, the girl will just be standing there with her arms straight out and no proper animations will play. I can move around and everything but other than that it's impossible to go anywhere when I can't even crouch.
I remember playing the original demo back when it was posted on the LOK forums and the animations all ran correctly.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason when I get out of the robot in the new demo, the girl will just be standing there with her arms straight out and no proper animations will play. I can move around and everything but other than that it's impossible to go anywhere when I can't even crouch.
I remember playing the original demo back when it was posted on the LOK forums and the animations all ran correctly.
Second this. I have the same problem.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or when she gets out of the mech, is she stuck with her arms and legs out and has no animation? The only thing she can do is slide around and jump stagnantly. The crouch doesn't work and neither does the hang on like it did in the previous demo.

Edit: Double sniped. Yeah, I have the same issue.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually got the crouch to work once but it never did the animation and I haven't been able to get it to work a 2nd time.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From the dev blog:
I messed up something with the animations, the heroine is not animating properly. Will upload a fixed release in the next 30 minutes
Also from devblog:
I messed up something with the animations. The problem is already fixed, but thanks to my internet bandwidth, uploading the new archive will take until about 6:15 PM GMT

Last edited:

Zikare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for posting @Stiltzkinator - I didn't think so many people would have already downloaded :)

Sorry everyone, I must have messed up something on the first upload. It's now fixed and all the animations are there!

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently I got here just in time for the fixed version, heh !

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My opinions:

It's a 3d game, i haven't seen many 3d games with decent animations, still, there are plenty of things to get fixed in here:

-Running animation
-Robot walking
-The stuggling animation (It's just a little fix on the hand and that's about it)

bug(s) i found out:

When sliding (Running and pressing down) if you go through the tunnel and press un while sliding you will have a standing 'seizure' until you duck.

The climbing animation is really well made, i loved how you detailed it

That's all i found out.
Keep up the good work!

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

reminds me of a old tomb raider game. its on the right track, should turn out to be a decent game. needs sound I know its a beta test but it needed sound.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

reminds me of a old tomb raider game. its on the right track, should turn out to be a decent game. needs sound I know its a beta test but it needed sound.
reminds me of oddworld but less fun, those platforming sections feel sluggish... i ended up loading the save after failing to get up that cliff for 20 minutes

Zikare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

reminds me of oddworld but less fun, those platforming sections feel sluggish... i ended up loading the save after failing to get up that cliff for 20 minutes
Hm, sounds like I have to find a way to make it more fun to move around. Or provide some entertainment or something.

I thought it would be a good training course to get a feeling for how far she can jump and how quickly she moves so that any player reaching the village would have a minimum skill level. But maybe it was just too tedious :)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, sounds like I have to find a way to make it more fun to move around. Or provide some entertainment or something.

I thought it would be a good training course to get a feeling for how far she can jump and how quickly she moves so that any player reaching the village would have a minimum skill level. But maybe it was just too tedious :)
she slips off edges far too easily and the different heights of jumps complicated things... hmmm i did make it up to the 3rd tier but fell to the bottom about 10 times then ragequit

Zikare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone tried the dynamic dialogue and corruption system yet?

There are two spawn points for the wolves, a new one for each one that has been served. I've sped it way up in this demo so that she should have lost all her inhibitions after 5 or 6 encounters already :)

SethK

Reputation score

Not too bad. Little sad there's no sound yet, cause sex sounds are awesome, but..

Figured I'd point out a couple bugs. When you're crawling through the last tunnel from the canyon into the well, there's a spot in the upper portion of the.. cutoff point (The area between the dirt and stone) for a lack of a better term that you can see through.

Another bug, if the wolf mounts you after his dicks out, his dicks literally goes THROUGH the heroines character model. It's pretty damn funny, but not really sexy. XD

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I found the character movement to be a little too responsive. I played the previous demo and fell a couple times becuase I didn't expect it to move so fast. Maybe a minor movement acceleration and decell. would help.

Also wolf's dick? I didn't see that... bout to replay. (only saw it after the sex event when they run away)

Love it though, and I think if it weren't for hidden eden this would be all the buzz. I'll be glad to support you anyway I can.

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

I found the character movement to be a little too responsive. I played the previous demo and fell a couple times becuase I didn't expect it to move so fast. Maybe a minor movement acceleration and decell. would help.

Also wolf's dick? I didn't see that... bout to replay.

Love it though, and I think if it weren't for hidden eden this would be all the buzz. I'll be glad to support you anyway I can.
The wolf's dick only show's up if you let it rape you. So to see the bug you need to let it rape you, escape the rape, and then get raped again. It's only really noticeable if you're facing right when you get mounted. I think it's still going through when you're facing left, but it's harder to tell..

Zikare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Figured I'd point out a couple bugs. When you're crawling through the last tunnel from the canyon into the well, there's a spot in the upper portion of the.. cutoff point (The area between the dirt and stone) for a lack of a better term that you can see through.
I see what you mean, there's an area where rock and dirt meshes aren't properly connected and you see some saw-tooth structure with gaps in it :)

Another bug, if the wolf mounts you after his dicks out, his dicks literally goes THROUGH the heroines character model. It's pretty damn funny, but not really sexy. XD
Oops :) - Will be fixed!

MistaFish

Reputation score

"Careful, rock of stumbling!" = brilliant giggles there (running from a wolf)

This is a great start. One or two bugs (apart from those mentioned, I did have an animation glitch where the character was stuck running underneath one of the wooden platforms for the duration of the 'climbing up' animation).

Thanks for sharing this with us! Keep it up.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Think I found a bug too. After the jumping bit, I accidentally slid into the next crawling bit instead of stopping and crouching first. Tried to actually start crawling once I stopped sliding, and I went through the ceiling of the crawl space, then teleported or something and got stuck inside the rock.

Zikare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a great start. One or two bugs (apart from those mentioned, I did have an animation glitch where the character was stuck running underneath one of the wooden platforms for the duration of the 'climbing up' animation).
Wow, I haven't been able to reproduce that one yet. If she still climbed up, it can only be in the animation state machine. I hope I can figure out how that might happen :)

Think I found a bug too. After the jumping bit, I accidentally slid into the next crawling bit instead of stopping and crouching first. Tried to actually start crawling once I stopped sliding, and I went through the ceiling of the crawl space, then teleported or something and got stuck inside the rock.
Yes, that's a bug.

I forgot to check whether there's room for standing up when you let go of the slide key. Then she stands up, becomes larger than the crawling space and the physics engine goes bonkers :D