What's new

SIM Scat [Zerobyteorbit] 天空神殿の機械姦自壊オナニー生活 / Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple (RJ227560)

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RE227560_img_main.jpg

Simulation game by Zerobyteorbit, now translated to English.

Story:

"In a ruined world remains only the Devil's Castle.

There was an elf witch Nagi who was masturbating to kill time with machines found in a small room in the basement. When she was satisfied with all the machines, she remembered the existence of a ruined temple on the top floor of the demon's castle.

There was a cloud buster secretly hiding a machine with incomparable amount of wickedness compared to the machine found in the underground small room. The Cloud Buster was a large machine that blew away stagnant clouds using orgone energy, and inside it contained machines used for rituals.
Nagi got so fired up seeing the aggressive, torturing machine that he could die.
When you free all the machines in this cloud buster, you'll get a hint to fix the ruined world.
Nagi decided to dedicate his body to these machines.... The harsh, unforgiving, and nightmare-like machine masturbation begins."

Gameplay: Game consists of building a scene with a choice of restraint method combined with all sorts of machine pistons, gags, injectors, and other sexual devices. You start with only a few unlocked but by making the girl orgasm you build up "orgone" which can be used to unlock new parts. Includes the option to modify the proportions, clothing, and uterus tattoo of the girl as well as the ability to view in first person and Oculus/Vive VR support.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You forgot to add in the scat prefix. I'm not gonna move this over since the OP's good but please remember to add those required prefixes and list them in the description in the future.

OP
T

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like they updated it yesterday, so hopefully that fixed it.

VoidHerald

Reputation score
Good day, While trying to start this game I always encounter error message and ErrorLog.txt
Did anyone have the similar problem?

Reputation score
>only for Windows 10
well this is unfortunate for me
at least it's a reason to get a new computer now

EDIT: never mind, demo works on Windows 7 so hopefully the full game can follow suit

Last edited:

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
works fine for me, the demo and the jap version thats floating up there......a pity eng version is not floating....and i dont even have my setting set to jap. windows 10.

axmed4555

Reputation score
even though im having win 10, i still get the same error with second game

it looks something like this

ご不便をおかけします。動作条件などをご確認いただき、このエラーを
報告された情報によりバグフィックスが提供できる可能性があります。
ご報告の際には行った操作やPC環境(OSやグラフィックスカード)の情報もあれば、問題解決の可能性が高まります。ご協力をお願いいたします。
またこのソフトウェアの実行にはVisual Studio 2015(または2017) の Visual C++ 再頒布可能パッケージのインストールが必要です。説明書をご確認ください。
[Exception Data]
System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
[Exception Message]
Входная строка имела неверный формат.
[Exception StackTrace]
в System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
в DSound.SoundPlayer.LoadTotalVolume(String filename)
в DSound.SoundPlayer.LoadSounds(String filename)
в DSound.SoundPlayer..ctor(String filename)
в DSound.SoundPlayerSet.Initialize()
в higashi.DGameFramework.LoadContent()
в higashi.MainGame.LoadContent()
в SharpDX.Toolkit.Game.InitializeBeforeRun()
в SharpDX.Toolkit.GameWindowDesktop.RunRenderLoop()
в SharpDX.Toolkit.GameWindowDesktop.Run()
в SharpDX.Toolkit.GamePlatform.Run(GameContext gameContext)
в SharpDX.Toolkit.Game.Run(GameContext gameContext)
в SDGame.Program.StartupMain(String[] args)
в SDGame.StartUp.Main(String[] args)

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
do you have all redistributables installed? If you do it may be that your gfx is not supported or drivers outdated but i am not a programmer to know for sure.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell, the problems are because the engine the guy uses doesnt use invariant culture in the code, instead opting to use the current system culture. In this case, every country that uses decimal "," instead of decimal "." will get an exception.

How to fix the Exception

To fix this, go to your "region and language" settings in windows and change the format to japanese. English would also be fine. As would any other country that sensibly uses decimal point instead of decimal comma.

PS:
to learn more

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kinda hard to navigate the menus by trial and error, but I think I got the hang.
I just want to know if anyone found a menu to disable the constant pissing and/or scat.
Not my thing.

OP
T

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can unlock "plugs" which from what I see will mostly disable it.

2dguy

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
any one have a uncensored patch or a dl link?

Reputation score
So, how is the game itself? Demo was jive, but it locks progression so I wanna knkw how others like it before I take the plunge.

neron86

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
i only have the japanese version of the game, its not easy to make any progresse when i not unterstand the words. have anyone the english version or knowing how to change the language