What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ZERO ] 零式 Midara Ninpocho SAKURA -The Secret Professional- みだら忍法帖 さくら ~隠密仕事人~ RE150929 RJ150929

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: みだら忍法帖 さくら ~隠密仕事人~ [RJ150929]

The art of the game looks really good. Preciate the link op.

Perpetual_Peace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dont use F12 or easy get bug

in menu choice 記録 then next middle is save, left is load and right is delete

walkthrough:
Thanks for the walkthrough. I've gotten through most but now seem to be stuck at 25 / 26. I was not able to get 25 before 26. After I finished 26 and reported it back, no one offers another quest (man in temple included).

Any one else run into this problem, or know what I'm supposed to do next?

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the walkthrough. I've gotten through most but now seem to be stuck at 25 / 26. I was not able to get 25 before 26. After I finished 26 and reported it back, no one offers another quest (man in temple included).

Any one else run into this problem, or know what I'm supposed to do next?
I got stuck there too. Turned out I had to go to the forest shrine and get quest 8.

breakingbasha

Reputation score
this might be a long shot but mybe someone can help.
Im stuck. After sleeping with the tool shop owner he tells you where the drugs came from and then you should report that to kuju.
But i cant trigger any quest from her. I also cant advance the secondary quest since the bridge builder can apparently only be triggered after you raid the drug facility, which i know because i have the dialogue translated

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Thanks for the necro, the CGs looks pretty good, I wanna check it out. Hopeuflly there's still a working download somewhere.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm completely stuck, I give up. Have no idea how to build the bridge and non one will give me any more quests.

I'd delete (or edit) your post before a mod sees this.
Why would I care? If they're gonna go through all that for something so petty, go right ahead. I'm not even the one who necro it and I meant what I said, if only this game wasn't so dang complicated.