What's new

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

also new gimmick using the roach girl, seems like the more that him gets a different animation.
Hell yes, I love it when H-games do that. Onesyota, Kariyume, Parade Buster, Succubus Maze, some enemies in Echidna Wars DX...I mean, if you're surrounded by enemies, it just makes sense for them to gang up on you, yeah? Of course, he already sorta addressed that here by making the enemies...uh, busy themselves while you're getting attacked, so it's a little less weird to see, but this is always better. ^_^

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well to be more detailed,he is still working on the new update although the pace has gone a bit slow lately.His work is getting busier plus he is facing some problem with the ass room gimmick setting. He feels like the making of the "process" to the animation is taking too much time lately. He thinks it would be more faster if it just increasing "touch and straight to H animation" type of mon girl. He still doesnt have a date for new update and hope you can wait patiently.

And since the roach girls will attack in group,he added new animation for them(most likely group rape,hell yeah). He thinks maybe it would be better to stop making complicated gimmicks for now and just make more mon girl atm.And after receiving some feedback regarding the roach girl,he changed the design a lil(not sure where)

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And after receiving some feedback regarding the roach girl,he changed the design a lil(not sure where)
I can confirm the change, it's in the anntenna (The things in the head). They now go down and are bigger instead of ending in a ?sphere?.

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

gotta love that ass movement though.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am.... speechless.

My gallery has not only hit 1000 favorites, but recently also a full 5/5 star rating

how is that even possible, this is AMAZING
My god I'm so happy right now @.@
Thanks so much to everyone of you, without you guys, I probably wouldn't even have made a gallery ;-;

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am.... speechless.

My gallery has not only hit 1000 favorites, but recently also a full 5/5 star rating

Thanks so much to everyone of you, without you guys, I probably wouldn't even have made a gallery ;-;

I'm sure it was a lot of work ripping and uploading all those images. You definitely deserve the praise you're getting.

It looks like some people thought I was being sarcastic....I'm not lol.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I am.... speechless.

It is nice that your gallery is doing well, but your gallery is really... -cough- Zell's gallery. All the same, I know well over 1000 people appreciate what you've done, myself included.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sure it was a lot of work ripping and uploading all those images. You definitely deserve the praise you're getting.
You're right to a certain degree, but you still gotta give some credit where credit is due. I find it nice that I don't have to boot up the game and hunt down a specific mon-girl, especially if it isn't capturable yet. It's also a godsend for people constantly on mobile such as myself.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's real neat that your gallery is going well, good on you for that. However why the ever-loving fuck do you keep bumping the thread to celebrate it's popularity? I mean sure, it is on topic in the absolute barest sense of the word, but considering this is what, the third post you've made in the past few pages regarding it?
If you update the gallery that'd be one thing, throwing yourself a party every time it hits a milestone is going to grow old fast though.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Except I recorded, cut, converted and optimized everything myself, thanks for assuming though

It is nice that your gallery is doing well, but your gallery is really... -cough- Zell's gallery. All the same, I know well over 1000 people appreciate what you've done, myself included.
Yus I know this very well, this is the reason I am happy, since I want to bring his work to a bigger amount of people. I do not give any credit to myself, altough I did not just ripped it but instead recorded it. The only reason I was using "my" in reference to the gallery is because I just uploaded it.

It's real neat that your gallery is going well, good on you for that. However why the ever-loving fuck do you keep bumping the thread to celebrate it's popularity? I mean sure, it is on topic in the absolute barest sense of the word, but considering this is what, the third post you've made in the past few pages regarding it?
If you update the gallery that'd be one thing, throwing yourself a party every time it hits a milestone is going to grow old fast though.

It's actually the second and last post regarding it and it's all only on this page here, I had these two goals in mind, nothing more. But don't worry I got it, bringing the thread off topic for pages is clearly better...
Sorry if I sound a bit salty, but all this is not really helping well, altough I know you guys with one exception try to be as nice as possible...
I just don't think it's so great to just post two things and get ripped apart, I never intended to post any more..

I read the posts and got it, no further "celebrations" to it here

Last edited:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I personally still find it better than when the thread gets derailed as a whole, however entertaining it may be.

-The Hypocrite

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

those cockroach (?) look like they're going to be a pain to deal with

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

those cockroach (?) look like they're going to be a pain to deal with
I just hope they don't become too repetitious unless they are somewhat easily dealt with or they have more than one animation. As long as they aren't as difficult to take down as those damn dolls were.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just hope they don't become too repetitious unless they are somewhat easily dealt with or they have more than one animation. As long as they aren't as difficult to take down as those damn dolls were.
Maybe they'll be like actual cockroaches? Not hard to kill, but annoying and the fact that THERE'S ALWAYS MORE.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually liked fighting the dolls, since most of the difficult fights are with single enemies rather than groups, and it's nice to mix things up. That being said, though, if this does end up being the second difficult group fight, I'd rather it be because of the sheer number of enemies, not the toughness of a single enemy. I don't think it would be all that fitting to have a single cockroach take as long to kill as one of those dolls :p

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Except I recorded, cut, converted and optimized everything myself, thanks for assuming though
I was 100% serious. I know how tedious that kind of stuff can be and myself and many others appreciate your efforts. I guess my choice of wording was poor in my last post. I promise I was genuinely thanking you.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm thinking the cockroach girls may be more of an alternative to generic bottomless pits. Instead of falling down and getting a game over you fall down and get clusterfucked with a slim chance of successfully escaping. I mean sure you probably can, but it's unlikely and best to not just fall down at all if you're intending to seriously progress.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was 100% serious. I know how tedious that kind of stuff can be and myself and many others appreciate your efforts. I guess my choice of wording was poor in my last post. I promise I was genuinely thanking you.
Oh my god, sorry for misunderstanding this...
I guess words like "ripping" were a bit more in fault that it may have sounded bad to me, since "ripping" is straight up exporting game files. At least in my understanding .-.

I'm sorry for this, and also sorry for the -rep which I gave you, I will keep an eye open for it to resolve it as soon as possible

Sometimes the internet just sucks in a way that such things are hard to figure out, in real life I would've not misunderstood it I believe
I also may have overreacted a bit, I take full responsibility for that one, problems adding up are just, destroying me..