What's new

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

New post, zell talks about how he wants to add more to the swamp/purple poison like area as well as how the infinite sex mechanic after health/stamina is depleted is undecided in terms of being in the final game.

Also another image like usual is in this post and in this case it contains several quadruped monster girls which look similar to slime girls but in terms of actual shape and name, "Dokutokage" are more like lizard monster girls.

Of course i'm only saying the "Dokutokage" based on what google translate translates it as(Venomous lizard). :p

Nonetheless i think i'd miss the whole infinite sex ending bit, i mean it doesn't take anything from the speed of restarting the game if you lose but it would be more effort on zell's part to have to create that partially different infinite ending animation for every monster girl. :/

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey, we finally get to see more of that purple lizard! :)

I personally hope there will be Group Reverse Rape, a threesome at least.
The closest we have for now is when the possession-genderswap-ed MC is fucked by another monstergirl.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh hey, we finally get to see more of that purple lizard! :)

I personally hope there will be Group Reverse Rape, a threesome at least.
The closest we have for now is when the possession-genderswap-ed MC is fucked by another monstergirl.

True if he's willing to create a complex mechanic such as the one you mentioned with the possession then it wouldn't be much more effort to make a groupe reverse rape mechanic. :)
Though as he's made the whole other monster girls masterbate thing he may not want to(even though by making that mechanic he's almost dont half the work XD).

Also it was mentioned earlier that links weren't allowed does this post mean we can embed the gifs from zell's posts just as long as they dont contain loli?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True if he's willing to create a complex mechanic such as the one you mentioned with the possession then it wouldn't be much more effort to make a groupe reverse rape mechanic. :)
Though as he's made the whole other monster girls masterbate thing he may not want to(even though by making that mechanic he's almost dont half the work XD).

Also it was mentioned earlier that links weren't allowed does this post mean we can embed the gifs from zell's posts just as long as they dont contain loli?
Wait, are those restriction you mentioned is the usual "no loli/shota rule" or the author Zell himself told us to not share link?

Picture is okay i think (but still don't purposely try to violate the rule, u hear?), because clicking on the picture doesn't even bring you anywhere.
My advice is to not post picture of a character that has been established/recognized as a shota/loli, like those gifs Zell made of loli character from MGQ.

Does this game even have loli/shota? I believe it just the style of the author, and don't say "the character are definitely young because just compare it to the Minatour/Monkeygirl/Yamabiko" because those species are definitely meant to be larger than human.
Hell, just compare the MC's height with his house door! He's definitely not small in scale of human!

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, are those restriction you mentioned is the usual "no loli/shota rule" or the author Zell himself told us to not share link?

Picture is okay i think (but still don't purposely try to violate the rule, u hear?), because clicking on the picture doesn't even bring you anywhere.
My advice is to not post picture of a character that has been established/recognized as a shota/loli, like those gifs Zell made of loli character from MGQ.

Does this game even have loli/shota? I believe it just the style of the author, and don't say "the character are definitely young because just compare it to the Minatour/Monkeygirl/Yamabiko" because those species are definitely meant to be larger than human. Hell, just compare the MC's height with his house door! He's definitely not small in scale of human!
A guy(who i presume was a moderator) posted earlier on this thread that we cant post links due to the technical loli in this game.
But as you were embedding gif images of monster girls from the game that aren't considered loli by my own knowledge i would presume that's ok but i wanted to clarify if it was so nonetheless. :)

As you say that would be a reason as to why i would think it's fine in this case.

Well i can name three myself but it's just my opinion, i would consider the gold fox girl, the red catgirls and the alice like girl to be lolis.
Otherwise though all other characters like you said i would see as not loli or shota.
Also yeah to do that kind of comparison would be illogical as even humans can be completely different sizes at any age anyway. XD

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A guy(who i presume was a moderator) posted earlier on this thread that we cant post links due to the technical loli in this game.
But as you were embedding gif images of monster girls from the game that aren't considered loli by my own knowledge i would presume that's ok but i wanted to clarify if it was so nonetheless. :)

As you say that would be a reason as to why i would think it's fine in this case.

Well i can name three myself but it's just my opinion, i would consider the gold fox girl, the red catgirls and the alice like girl to be lolis.
Otherwise though all other characters like you said i would see as not loli or shota.
Also yeah to do that kind of comparison would be illogical as even humans can be completely different sizes at any age anyway. XD
Ah, thank you for the clarification, good sir!

Now, let us pray for the well-development of this lovely game so it can finish as soon as possible, bug-free. :)

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1.05 out boys
Indeed. :)

~editing this as i find new stuff, ignore if you dont want spoilers, if you can consider this as such~

-Mongirl capture areas now to the left of the hero's house, one for forest and another for the wasteland/desert zone.

-Ant girl now capturable.

-Bunny girl area contains a area door/portal that just goes to a lower platform the same area(probably going to be used for something else later).

-Secret area in forest zone, quite spoopy, requires parkour to get to.
-Secret spoopy area contains zombie girl(cant be captured yet according to zell), poison lizard/newt girl(cant be captured yet according to zell)
-Zombie girl spits green goo that freezes you and blocks most of the screen.
-Poison lizard girl spits purple liquid that just damages.

-Wasteland/desert zone expanded.
-Red cat girl added(cant be captured yet according to zell).
-red cat girl changed position half way though rape making it considerably harder to escape.
-Secret tunnel that's blocked at the end for some reason. :p
-White fur monster girl added, she throws a heart at you which entices you to engage in sex with her, also throws damaging word attack(capturable according to zell's post).
-Cat priest/ added(capturable according to zell's post.)

Last edited:

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i found the platform in the forest that leads to the newest area(with the poison lizard/newt) but which way do i have to jump to get into it(when in doubt ask for help is what i was taught)

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok i found the platform in the forest that leads to the newest area(with the poison lizard/newt) but which way do i have to jump to get into it(when in doubt ask for help is what i was taught)
When on the poison platform treat it like any portal and press up. XD

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ty so theres an invisible portal i thought i had to jump to a hidden platform

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone mind clarifying what the password is? I can't seem to find it.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well it's directly below the link to the download, looks like this "pass:fobs1628", so therefore the password is fobs1628.
My god I'm blind. It's much appreciated.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found how to capture the priestess:

get hit by her flying heart, and break free before you reach her and start plowing her. Then stab her butt while she's still wiggling it and you'll be able to capture her.

Anyone found how to capture the red cat or cat mages?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

get hit by her flying heart, and break free before you reach her and start plowing her. Then stab her butt while she's still wiggling it and you'll be able to capture her.

Cheers for letting us know. :)

According to zell's post the red cat girls aren't capturable yet, he does say that the cat mages are but i have no idea how to unfortunately. :/

Just to make sure no one misinterprets, in my post about what's been added the white fur mongirl is Daclusia's priestess.

Reputation score

To capture the cat mage, you have to attack the orb she charges around ten or so times before it's released.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the gargoyle girl and the flesh golem girl not available in this demo? What about the red slime girl? One of the portals at the edge of the forest no longer works.

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my keys are arrows to move, A to attack, X to jump. What button is capture?:confused: